Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) (38738 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Update From . COM

A 300- level student of Human Anatomy at the University of Calabar, Umo Aniekpeno, was killed in a generator explosion in the South-South city at the weekend, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, The student was burnt to death in the incident which occurred at her parents’ home in the Cross River capital.

Aniekpeno’s classmate, Miracle Ebube, who confirmed the incident to News Crew, described the deceased as a dedicated student.

She said: “I waited patiently to see myself wake up from this horrible dream but it’s dawned on me that Annie has gone for real. This makes life more scary and the fear of this gripped me. Annie was so reserved and so dedicated to studies.”

May Her Gentle Soul Rest In Peace "Amen"

See Her Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Share

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by daddytime(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rest on cutie...

3 Likes

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
post=94190458:

She said: “I waited patiently to see myself wake up from this horrible dream but it’s dawned on me that Annie has gone for real. This makes life more scary and the fear of this gripped me. Annie was so reserved and so dedicated to studies.”

Condolences to the The Family of the Dead

There is no need to be Scared about life.
The Fear in Life is to Depart without JESUS.. That is a Great Error we all should avoid.

This is why we Have to Ensure we are Prepared for Eternity at all times..

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Enudapan: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Chia Rip
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Condolences to the The Family of the Dead

There is no need to be Scared about life.
The Fear in Life is to Depart without JESUS.. That is a Great Error we all should avoid.

This is why we Have to Ensure we are Prepared for Eternity at all times..
Why Jesus allow this fine gal die Why him no save her undecided

RIP to her.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
This year tie wrapper embarassed

RIP

1 Like

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Odion2016(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Calabar and generator ...5&6..Na wa oo....
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Bessppectt(f): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Too many bad news from Calabar this period.
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by collum(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
painful
RIP
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Birdeyeview: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Odion2016:
Calabar and generator...5&6..Na wa oo....
angry
For your mind now you made sense?

11 Likes

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by 2cribz: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Was it adulterated fuel,carring fire towards fuel or. If only naija get 24/7 light. Wetin be Gen

7 Likes

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Livegamesonly(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
THE TRUTH IS WE CAN NEVER BE TOO CAREFUL. JUST TRY ALL YOUR BEST TO ALWAYS TAKE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES. R.I.P TO HER BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

-YOUR PLAYBOY

5 Likes

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by GallantDuke(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Quite unfortunate. Sorry the country failed you RIP
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by saheedbadmus(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ah. cry may God almighty grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss..

1 Like

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
How Sad.
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
damnnnnn niggarrr
My ban is over niggarrr
Impersonating is starting Soon niggarrr
Keep it locked right here niggarrr

Madibah how fa na

3 Likes

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Getting to be alive everyday is a miracle in Nigeria.
You read how the system kills people everyday from SARS to pointless accidents like this gen explosion and you wonder if we're animals or humans in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by AudioNews(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Am nt surprise

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by lagusboyyy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
This is an avoidable incident,only if the country is working well.

A young and vibrant lady just gone like that,its really saddning. I pray Almighty lord rest her soul in peace and comfort her loved ones.
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Mowsid(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
A dedicated one......rest on
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Freksy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
So generator can explode.

What a sad incident! My heart goes to the bereaved.
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by sammysmiles(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
RIP
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by dex4sure: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nobody can predict what can happen in the next minute..... protect your children dear lord

5 Likes

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by RoSeMaRyA(f): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
R.I.P life is too short,let's live a Godly life.

1 Like

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by GallantDuke(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Why Jesus allow this fine gal die Why him no save her undecided

RIP to her.
Your comment shows that you reason like an ape which you claimed to be your ancestor
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Meedon: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
God Bless The Dead.
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by HubMTC: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
So sad. Rest on dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain / Baby Born With Deformity In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.