Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements (10183 Views)

Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by Finnese001: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Okay
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by CodeTemplar: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
hmmmm....
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sir, it's because they know their customer.

You sell beer to those who like alcohol, as you would also sell books to those who are in a place of learning.

These politicians are selling nonsense to Naijas cause they know the average Naija will not use his or her brain, rather, dulled on the wine of religion, intoxicated on the platform of their GOs and Papas, fed full on the empty promises of perceived anointing, they will sheepishly vote for who has accumulated more air time with favorite gods-of-men.

It will only take a sharp blow to their senses to wake them up as to what is expected of them as human beings.
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by Chidecmail: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Iamdemola:

https://punchng.com/stop-running-to-pastors-imams-for-endorsements-kukah-tells-politicians/
Well spoken, but I think Bishop kukah forgot to mention the United States ambassador to Nigeria for her great job that made the U S govt issue a visa ban on any politician that will market his or her criminality in Edo state. I wish the U S govt will keep acting like this and not only talking cus blacks only behave when they see action.
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by PuntforPride(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Best advice so far
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by Sarita01(f): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
RoSeMaRyA:
The best is to embrace God First,And There is nothing wrong in going to pastors for Prayers.
God said I will bless the work of your hands he never said relax and I'll bless u.demorcracy is government for the people,the politicians are the ones elected to serve the people,their office is their workshop if they don't work how do they think they can get the masses to vote for them,God will bless them through the people that'll vote for them.its written that how can u claim to love God whom you've not seen when you don't love your neighbour.
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by Origin(f): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
I think we should advice the pastor's and imams as they should be more versed with the word of God on the matter.
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by Stanchem029: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=MyfaithInGod post=94201678]please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT53f6uM_lw

Anthony M Okeke is a criminal
21Bleep[/color][color=ash]082
quote]
Criminal
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by Jaapu: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2020
This same pretentious bastard and hypocritical bigot with his goons in the shameless persons of Sheikh Gumi and Bishop Oyedepo took Atiku by the hands to beg Olusegun Obasanjo in the last presidential election.

Maybe this administration has reset his brain. it is a welcome development.
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by mattmogan88: 1:23am On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by iramure(m): 5:55am On Sep 23, 2020
What is the difference between Nigeria politicians and pastors?
Re: Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements by bomboyi(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Kukah has forgotten that internet doesn’t lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. / What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.