Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

analysis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / analysis (1084 Views)

MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) / Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

analysis by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2007
, , , , , ,, , , , ,
Re: analysis by osereka(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2007
if you are sure it is not lust then carry go
Re: analysis by luxoire(f): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2007
(ignoring the fact that the qn was for guys)

my friend it is u who is unsure about ur future with her, and ur projecting it out like its ur family

end of the day, aint ur family whos gonna be with her, so it boils down to you and if your comfortable enough to love her for who she is on the inside, not what she is on the outside, if not, let her go, b4 u cause more pain
Re: analysis by iice(f): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2007
luxoire:

(ignoring the fact that the qn was for guys)

my friend it is u who is unsure about your future with her, and your projecting it out like its your family

end of the day, aint your family whos going to be with her, so it boils down to you and if your comfortable enough to love her for who she is on the inside, not what she is on the outside, if not, let her go, before u cause more pain

Word!
Re: analysis by coolcare(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2007
If u no u rely love a u don't have 2 compromise,follow ur heart but just know dat their will be a lot of chalenges but i garantee a happy home 4 u if she is a good girl
Re: analysis by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2007
If u really love her, U sure have to overlook those things ok.
carry go grin grin
Re: analysis by buyaka(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2007
oboy, follow your heart
Re: analysis by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:26am On Jun 23, 2007
@topic
hhhmmm,let me reserve my comments lipsrsealed
HYPOCRITE. in love ke in love ni. hisses
Re: analysis by greatobed: 2:27am On Jun 23, 2007
Wella, follow ur heart but understand say challenges dey o!
Re: analysis by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2007
. . . . . .
Re: analysis by anabell(f): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2007
but i dont see what wrong in datin someone like that, my friend get real
Re: analysis by adeboo(f): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2007
Thats so correct as long as its not lust and you are being genuine then its all good.

But be very careful in yourself that its what u can live with - date for longer and see if its what you really want.
Dont say you can live with it and then switch in the long run.
Re: analysis by SGN(m): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2007
The question to be asked is about yourself.

Consider this analogy;

You are in an exam hall, (forget about pampa, orijo, pari ise and all the likes grin),

you are so sure about an answer to a question, what would you do?

Do you get confused and try to ask for confirmation from someone else or tick it and move on?

And if someone whistled another answer in your ear, will you listen or get confused?

If you are confused, then it means you are not sure.  Take more time and really be sure.

Be that as it may, I consider people who look down on physically challenged people as being unfair,

so even if you are thinking about what people would say, you can be sure that your act is a noble

one in the eyes of our Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Blessing Or A Curse / Girls What Will You Do If You Catch Your Guy Sleeping With Ur Friend In Ur Room? / What Can He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.