Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 (37590 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaking Hausa In A Kannywood Movie (Throwback Video) / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by oluwaahmed: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg wetin be kidwaya code make i vote for am
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Organs(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
goodmorning40:
The boy take style ugly shaa

People get mind oh. You look God creation call am "ugly" Do you have idea how your own Children will look?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by HabaHaba: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rossonero:
I challenge you to upload one of your unfiltered picture taken as far back as 2013 to compare with this....1k recharge card for you if you look better

See as you silence the guy, despite 1k recharge card promises

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by CbestMerchant(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
There's always a first time... Go Laycon

1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by HabaHaba: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Like seriously
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by HabaHaba: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
oluwaahmed:
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Sholaco: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
goodmorning40:
he still very cute where efe dey jor
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by solmus: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Him don comot the show, VOTE Laycon to 32052

Or Vote Dorathy, this two are your regular Nigerian people just in pursuit of success , be a part of that

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by lekki1444: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
goodmorning40:
Post your picture if you look better i will put 10 thousand in your akant. post your akant number too with the picture
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Sniper101(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
Las las na dis guy go win dis shit
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by lekki1444: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Badonasty:
I just pray he doesn't end up like efe
i dont think he would. i still dont understand why efe won till today. guy had no selling points at all
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Preshdon20: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Laycon is a typical example of grace.
He is too calm and obviously doesn't like trouble congratulations in advance son of grace.
I believe the 85million is urs already ��

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by solmus: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
donproject:

This is the most useless stuff I have read on Nairaland, 4 years as a guest and 3 years as a registered member.

Bible can't make sense to an atheist, concept of soccer can't interest a cricket player... Afro beat would sound like noise at an opera house

What she said is golden, she is using her own words to make one of the jobless best graduating graduate of UNILAG , unpopular rapper and above all a man with good heart and character win 85 million

It's selfless you just don't understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by showafrica(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
goodmorning40:

More like Isreal Adesanya UFC champ
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by LofP(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lol!

You think this guy is ugly? It doesn't matter. It is HIS time to shine. Simple, no story, no beef, no fighting!

I remember when 9ice released "Street Credibility," he said, "Omo na turn by turn, pray to Baba God make E reach your turn."

It is Olamilekan's turn now. Forget about the 85 M, the exposure and the vibes are good for his music career.

If he stays humble, he will be a billionaire in 5 years with the right management.

Good personality and great musical talent, plus the "omo eko" swag, he will go places.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by lekki1444: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Litmus:
He looks like one o' them South Africa township dudes...
grin grin in a way he does .nkomboti ass niggaz
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Laycon for the Money. Please, don't forget to VOTE for Laycon. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by oforjide: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
These yoruba people with media hype are 5 & 6 they will hype their own and defame others who are not from their afonjo tribe especially if the person is an igbo. Pls listen to tricky tee interview this morning, the bobo said that yoruba laycon by merit isn't suppose to be among the top 5, he is only their just becos of sentiment and sympathy votes. may be becos his outlook and tribe.
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by ike95: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
goodmorning40:
i wish to be ugly, and have a good opportunity than to be handsome without a good chance in life

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by lekki1444: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
he is actually cute. he just needs to lose those dreadlocks and bring back the high top. i never understand why men have dreadlocks. i have not seen one man that it fits
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Tareq1105: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Laycon the chicken "drum stick" according to one upcoming actress like that. 85 million naira done and dusted.

Confirm in heaven.
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by babsthegreat: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
goodmorning40:
na u create am na no ugly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by ike95: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Preshdon20:
Laycon is a typical example of grace.
He is too calm and obviously doesn't like trouble congratulations in advance son of grace.
I believe the 85million is urs already ��

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Rapsodee(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
teacherbim:
you mean this handsome guy?
I now realise that girls don't see handsomeness in terms of stature but in terms of fame, popularity, wealth and power.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by JIMMY1393: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kobicove:
I hope his music career will go further than that of Efe the guy that was busy shouting Warri, Warri upandan undecided

Which season of BBN? Was he a musician too?
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by JIMMY1393: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
donproject:

This is the most useless stuff I have read on Nairaland, 4 years as a guest and 3 years as a registered member.

You need to visit romance section

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by lekki1444: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
oforjide:
These yoruba people with media hype are 5 & 6 they will hype their own and defame others who are not from their afonjo tribe especially if the person is an igbo. Pls listen to tricky tee interview this morning, the bobo said that yoruba laycon by merit isn't suppose to be among the top 5, he is only their just becos of sentiment and sympathy votes. may be becos his outlook and tribe.
wee you keep kwayet there. we all loved prince. in my humble opinion he was the best housemate. but grace trumps all. Laycon is in GODS hands. you cant win against GOD. even a swagged out playa like prince cant win against GOD. The message GOD is sending with laycon is that the neglected and rejected has become the cornerstone. I shall pick the meek and lowly to disgrace the high and mighty. this is a biblical lesson for nigerians and laycon is GODS puppet in delivering the message.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
cmecproblem:
I just love Laycon story, hopefully status will change on Sunday.
OK this coming Sunday is the final day
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by MT: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
I hope another Efe isn't loading. Na Clarence Peters go chop most of the 30million. How many people can honestly attest to Laycon of being a good rapper?
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by golddare: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Here is a throwback video of Laycon from 7 years ago at the University of Lagos showing he has been consistent for a while. Could his present exploits be likened to a case of opportunity meeting preparedness and grace finishing the work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2Fqyyakys

Though your beginning was small,
Yet your latter end would increase abundantly. Job8:7

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by cray91(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
and he take style use 85million plus other money plus other ambassador plus fame better than you are lol

i mean no disrespect sha just kidding but true
goodmorning40:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / Heritage Bank: ‘Tobi Bakre Resigned Prior To BBNaija Show’ / Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.