Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 (37629 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaking Hausa In A Kannywood Movie (Throwback Video) / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by rrhostomy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wait. He's the most talented of the housemates. But does that mean he will win?���
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Burgerlomo: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
blackgold7777:
ones the 85m enter his hand u will not know him again.
cool
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Burgerlomo: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
blackgold7777:
ones the 85m enter his hand u will not know him again.

Yep, you're absolutely right just like his brother Francis. cool

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Ijcharis(f): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wao

Be an Amazing Boyfriend: See the Ways to Treat Your Girl While on Her Period
https://news.1app.online/be-an-amazing-boyfriend-see-the-ways-to-treat-your-girl-while-on-her-period/
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Lacash: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Here is a throwback video of Laycon from 7 years ago at the University of Lagos showing he has been consistent for a while. Could his present exploits be likened to a case of opportunity meeting preparedness and grace finishing the work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2Fqyyakys
Son of Grace...Hope never Dies�
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Earnonline2: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Oh.,,hhh
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
How to win BBN as a male: Grow dada hair and seek for pity party.

How to win BBN as a female: Be light skinned and have a silicon butt.
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Stillthebest: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
legendEMT:
consistency is key in life's pursuit. He laid firm foundations from his days in UNILAG and now there's manifestations of such in all He does.
Him winning the 85M will teach others lesson never to "despise days of little beginnings"

He is a star boy already
keep winning Laycon

And will teach others that life isnt about having a big chest or being handsome before u can become great or control fine chicks.

Funny how the supposed ugliest and smallest in the house whom everyone almost neglected is now taking the finest chick in the house on a stroll.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Stillthebest: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
[url][/url]
legendEMT:
consistency is key in life's pursuit. He laid firm foundations from his days in UNILAG and now there's manifestations of such in all He does.
Him winning the 85M will teach others lesson never to "despise days of little beginnings"

He is a star boy already
keep winning Laycon

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by RosyIsBlessed: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Grace has found you.
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by seguno2: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
goodmorning40:
The boy take style ugly shaa

You go worwor pass.
Otherwise post your picture.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Skepticus: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Skepticus: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
Litmus:
He looks like one o' them South Africa township dudes...

I thought same too.

Like Mawushi, Themba, Lungelo, Nkosana, Thandile, Sibusiso etc.

Irongalaxy am I right?

#SippingMyUmqobothi
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by gbagyiza: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
I agree with a lot of people here that when favour finally found someone, nothing is impossible. I am a kind of person that doesn't watch Big Brother Naija, but somehow I found myself voting via My GOTV app for Laycon. I can categorically say that favour is working for him.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Orpe7(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
EFE!
EFE!!
EFE!!!
YOU SEE WHY EDUCATION GOOD?
NO BODY REMEMBER SAY U SEF DON WIN BBNAIJA BEFORE
AFTER U BLOW ALL THE MONEY FINISH IN MONTHS
DEY SHOUT WARRI WARRI UP AND DOWN
TUEH
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Jimbadly: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

He is not tbh. That’s what brokenness can do to someone and moreso he was still younger then.

So from your postulation above, we can safely deduce the fact that people are ugly when they're younger? Abi?

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Kingrefreshed: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
mamajaz:

Chaiiii poverty no good. What you wrote here just reminds me of a time my younger brother went home from U.I. Then, I was hustling degree, jumping from class to work ( working with a private hospital then, earning 12000 naira per month). My brother was struggling with WAEC, GCE, NECO... I was the sponsor. We really suffered. So, he went home for Christmas holiday and the report was when my mummy saw him, she bursted into tears....she now said my brother was looking emancipated like Niger kids ( o ri winniwinni bi omo Nijee). Those ones that used to beg by motor parks. Mummy now went to charter milo and milk for the boy oh. Poverty no good for body. May my mama live long and enjoy the fruits of her labour oh.

Hahahahaha Chai Amen to your prayers and my prayers
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by melodygenius(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
yeyeboi:
Please everybody should vote for laycon he deserves the money and he also knows how to be him self..

I have actually never seen anyone as patient as he is.
I will show you some very patient people are Nigerians
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by nkemoma(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nigga is FUGLY
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Philipponzaghi: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jimbadly:

So from your postulation above, we can safely deduce the fact that people are ugly when they're younger? Abi?

Not necessarily but most people especially guys always tend to be more handsome as they grow up.

Check Davido past picture, you’ll see that he looks ugly but as he grew up he looks better and we can’t say it was because he was broke then.

If as a guy you don’t understand what I mean, then I don’t know what else to say o.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Bluntemperor: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
legendEMT:

He is a star boy already
keep winning Laycon

Nothing to add bro.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by JIMMY1393: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kobicove:

BBNaija 2018 edition...the guy was a wannabe musician who won 25million on the show.

He released a couple of wack songs then faded into oblivion

Lmao...I don't follow this stupid show but it just shows all of these guys are fake...at least most of them
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by adeniyi65(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2020
donproject:

This is the most useless stuff I have read on Nairaland, 4 years as a guest and 3 years as a registered member.
That's simply one of the reason why i will have to vote him for the first time even if i hate and don't watch the the uncensored show.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by adeniyi65(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Kharol1234:
E come resemble Israel adesanya our own UFC wrestler
Boss you get eyes.you just talk my mind.
Meanwhile:they said L is for laycon
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by wfjimmytobby(m): 2:22am On Sep 23, 2020
ugly morafucker
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by femmy2010(m): 5:10am On Sep 23, 2020
goodmorning40:
The boy take style ugly shaa

Naira Marley aint the ugliest
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 23, 2020
adeniyi65:

That's simply one of the reason why i will have to vote him for the first time even if i hate and don't watch the the uncensored show.

Third most uselesss post ever
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by IronGalaxy: 5:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Skepticus:

I thought same too.

Like Mawushi, Themba, Lungelo, Nkosana, Thandile, Sibusiso etc.

Irongalaxy am I right?

#SippingMyUmqobothi
Firstly, this person looks Nigerian, secondly there's no South African that goes by the name "Mawushi"...what does that even mean?
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Skmoda(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Asianjollof007:

I want to see your face undecided
I'm very sure the dude is not as fine as laycon.
Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Charx122: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Rossonero:
I challenge you to upload one of your unfiltered picture taken as far back as 2013 to compare with this....1k recharge card for you if you look better

Re: Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 by Skepticus: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Firstly, this person looks Nigerian, secondly there's no South African that goes by the name "Mawushi"...what does that even mean?

He is Nigerian but in this photo has a Southern African look like Mzansi and Zimbo folks.

Just having fun, bro. Much love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / Heritage Bank: ‘Tobi Bakre Resigned Prior To BBNaija Show’ / Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.