Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village (9668 Views)

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by ospido: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
edoairways:

You forgot that Obaseki and Oshiomhole were partners. Obaseki should let it be because if the government take full control, it would be worst than Ambrose Ali University

Why did Oshiomhole neglect AAU/Ekp?

Have you asked yourself that question?
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by edoairways: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
ospido:

Why did Oshiomhole neglect AAU/Ekp?

Have you asked yourself that question?
Edolites should even thank Oshiomhole for been generous, most politicians have their loots outside Nigeria. Osho Baba manage to spare this by investing in his village
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by yaki84: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

That's the dumbest and the most retardedd slogan ever.
O to ge....
Till now change has not arrive kwara state.
The more it change, the more it remain the same.

O to ge...............

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by cardoso514: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2020
tinsel:
I thought when you win a fight you show magnanimity to your opponents in victory and extend a hand of fellowship. Why is this man such a bitter person. What kind of teaching is he giving to his children
Tinsel,Obaseki has extended hand of fellowship to both Osho and Iyamu

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by ospido: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Will you be quiet!
Bare faced ipob liar angry

The nine top oil producing states in Nigeria are:

Akwa Ibom- the largest oil producer with 31.4% (504,000 BPD)
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD)

As you can see,Lagos State produces more oil than Edo State.
Lagos generates about ₦1.3trillion as IGR. That's about 10× whatever federal allocation it receives.
I'm sure it's remission to the FG is part of what's feeding your state angry

You see how foolish you're?

Read my post again.
When was oil discorvered in Lagos?
When Babangida was constructing the 3rd Main Land bridge for example how old were you? Perhaps you weren't even born at the time. Was oil discovered in Lagos at that time Blondie?
What about all the Bridges you see in Ojuelegba, Ikeja, Orile, Oshodi and so on, was oil found in Lagos at the time?

When Ikoyi, Ogudu, Shangisha, Magodo, Ketu, Mile 12, Agility, Ojota, Marina, Obalende, Victoria Island, Oregun, Apapa, Olushosun, Mary Land, Agege, Surulere, Yaba, and so on were being developed, how old were you and how much oil was available in Lagos then?
How old were you too at the time when Gowon, Muritala ruled this country?
When Obasanjo Shagari, Buhari/Idiagbon, Babangida, Shonekan, Abacha held sway how much oil was discovered in Lagos?

When the NNPC Head Office, National Stadium Orile, National Theatre Iganmu, LUTH Idiaraba, Unilag, and so on were being built, how old were you and how much oil was discovered in Lagos then?
There was no single oil well in Lagos, not even a flow station, a rig or a location offshore or onshore at the time.
So the resources used in the development of Lagos at that time as the Capital of Nigeria, where was it coming from?
If you have a brain, do well to think and provide the answer very fast.

Go to Marwa estate behind Philips (Nig) Ltd. by Ojota off Oregun road (now Kudirat Abiola) way and see how much Buba Marwa sank into that place back in 1993/94 and tell me how much of Lagos oil money was spent there. Were you born at the time?
I was working with Philips in their Lamp factory just beside the estate before I was transferred to their administrative office.
Were you even born at the time?
And you dare call me IPOB. Between me and you who is really a Lagosian? Need i tell you that i am a Lagos man?

Take your time. You hear me?

Your moniker suggest that you're nothing but the very last 5 letters of it.

When elders are speaking, learn from them by keeping quiet. Ok?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by ospido: 12:27am On Sep 23, 2020
edoairways:

Edolites should even thank Oshiomhole for been generous, most politicians have their loots outside Nigeria. Osho Baba manage to spare this by investing in his village

Is it his money?
It's government/our money.
Besides, how did he demonstrate generosity?
Do you know how many lives Oshiomhole bastardised or frustrated when he was governor?
After he won his re election, he later became a "dem*n."
Many people are very happy across the state and beyond at what is befalling him now.

You don't know what that man did to residents of the state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by ArcFresky(m): 3:32am On Sep 23, 2020
WINDSOW:
He relegated God fatherism in Edo State and made PDP a force in same state.

Ooohh, I see.
And that has improved your life and level of living in Edo state?
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by Iwanttoto: 3:56am On Sep 23, 2020
DrAbayomi:
This isn’t the way to go... we didn’t end godfatherism for another godfather to emerge. Renaming the institution is uncalled for. I think the legislative arm of the state government should react accordingly.

Need I remind him Oshiomole’s 8years in Government will forever remain indelible in the people’s heart. It was all Edo citizens yearn for before he harmed himself politically!!!

U dey answer doctor, but your comments no show say you get sense for ya brain

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by weyreypey: 4:32am On Sep 23, 2020
garfield1:

He is a vindictive fellow.his heart is as ugly as his face
Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol you will be comforted. We are coming for the bourdillon apartment!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by weyreypey: 4:33am On Sep 23, 2020
History555:

EDO NO BE LAGOS
Tell them!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by weyreypey: 4:33am On Sep 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

We are actually on the same page, Lagos is not Edo and Edo is not Lagos state.

Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Again, we are on the same page, Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

Lagos is a giant slum.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by weyreypey: 4:36am On Sep 23, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ZERO sense ipob rubbish.
Ori e gbale. Everyone is ipob... Amaa le tinubu wole...bi ere bi ere bi awada bi awada

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by weyreypey: 4:37am On Sep 23, 2020
History555:

Yet your lord and saviour made a live broadcast appealing to edolites to vote out obaseki.

Yet you and your fellow zombies were disturbing us on how osho, tinubu, iyamu etc will disgrace obaseki

Yet you and your fellow zombies were dragging ipob into edo elections

Obviously you are in pains. Now repeat after me

EDO NO BE LAGOS

Louder let them hear!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by weyreypey: 4:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Notatribalist:
He has built power plant,he is building refinery. What else do you want?
Don't explain anything to narcissistic persons

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by DrAbayomi(m): 5:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Iwanttoto:

U dey answer doctor, but your comments no show say you get sense for ya brain
your comment reeks of unintelligence. A well mannered fellow could have highlighted the allegedly “stupid comment” and make necessary redress. Only a mentally deranged dimwit won’t relate with another person’s perspective. Your pseudonym alone purports the kind of individual you really are.
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by femi4: 5:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Goldp5988:
Is changing name an achievement? People voted for you because they like you and that they expect you to embark on projects, job creation etc, not to be changing names up and down, you better use this your 2nd chance well oh
Its a step in the right direction. The Uni belongs to Edo people not Oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by just2endowed: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Nicholas4:

Edo University was built using tax payer's money but Oshiomhole converted it into his personal property. How can the tuition fee of a state university be as high as 800,000. Obaseki has begun the process of recovering the government's property.

I think it was a total waste of tax payers money building such university. Edo still have a state university running and oshomole should have invest in the first state university. Sometimes we Africans are full of greed and nepotism

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by Stillthebest: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2020
bookson:
Good riddance.. Good things are coming to EDO. Shame on OSHIOPIKIN and his cohort

Lol like he is not going to be worst than Oshiomole. How is changing a versity name from it's former an achievement or what a serious Govt who wants developments make Paramount if not about vindictiveness.

To allow development, you must make peace to be in sight. The next four years in that state will be nothing to count for. He would be busy building political momentum, trying to become another God-in-father of politics while neglecting major things and fighting and keep fighting.

He had won he should sheild his sword and move to work.
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by Nonsoco80(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2020
S
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by Nonsoco80(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2020
S
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by ArcFresky(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2020
WINDSOW:
He relegated God fatherism in Edo State and made PDP a force in same state.
Listen to yourself.

How will that improve your general well-being?
How will it put food on your table?
Think �
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by Nonsoco80(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2020
ArcFresky:

cool
Your comment sounds foolish
What has the Obaseki done for Edo state.

Edo no be Lagos, Edo no be Lagos, yet given the chance, una go pack go Lagos go stay 1 bedroom with Your uncle his wife and four children... Yet Edo no be Lagos.
See painment. Oga take it easy, no go get high BP.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by Web2020: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2020
ArcFresky:

cool
Your comment sounds foolish
What has the Obaseki done for Edo state.

Edo no be Lagos, Edo no be Lagos, yet given the chance, una go pack go Lagos go stay 1 bedroom with Your uncle his wife and four children... Yet Edo no be Lagos.
You talk like a person who is on a severed pain. Kindly take time out to nurse your pain, biko.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by DerideGull(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

That's the dumbest and the most retardedd slogan ever.

The above crap is the most illogical vomit from human. Is Edo State a Lagos State?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by Web2020: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2020
DrAbayomi:
your comment reeks of unintelligence. A well mannered fellow could have highlighted the allegedly “stupid comment” and make necessary redress. Only a mentally deranged dimwit won’t relate with another person’s perspective. Your pseudonym alone purports the kind of individual you really are.
My dear, you are not communicating!
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by zoedew: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Nicholas4:

Edo University was built using tax payer's money but Oshiomhole converted it into his personal property. How can the tuition fee of a state university be as high as 800,000. Obaseki has begun the process of recovering the government's property.
Bullseye!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by DrAbayomi(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Web2020:
My dear, you are not communicating!
Take the nearest exit pls!!!
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by WINDSOW(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2020
ArcFresky:

Listen to yourself.

How will that improve your general well-being?
How will it put food on your table?
Think �
If he hadn't done a thing, the Edo state indigenes wouldn't have churn out in their teeming multitudes. The turn out of electorates speak for itself. I will advise you eat the humble pie and wish his administration well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by WINDSOW(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2020
ArcFresky:

Ooohh, I see.
And that has improved your life and level of living in Edo state?
It wasn't ghost that voted him in. Atleast, in your lifetime, speak the truth!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by ArcFresky(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2020
WINDSOW:
If he hadn't done a thing, the Edo state indigenes wouldn't have churn out in their teeming multitudes. The turn out of electorates speak for itself. I will advise you eat the humble pie and wish his administration well.

I agree its a step in the right direction, but Edo people should not be deceived into a false sense of hope.

These politicians don't care about you and I.
I don't know or wish any political party in Edo state bad.
I just hate the fact that gullible people like you keep recycling bad politicians.
I think you need to eat the enlightenment pie.
Re: Governor Obaseki Has Changed The Name Of The University In Oshiomhole's Village by ArcFresky(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2020
WINDSOW:
It wasn't ghost that voted him in. Atleast, in your lifetime, speak the truth!
Ghoste that they whine with "Edo no be Lagos", be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity Deficit: SEPLAT Says Nigerians Are Using 22 Million Generators / Mutiu Olagunju: Bola Tinubu's Achievement May Take Him To Aso Rock In 2023 / Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.