Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation (4265 Views)

Osinbajo Wants More Done To End Open Defecation In Nigeria / President Buhari Signs Pledge Card To End Open Defecation By 2025 / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by Jaqenhghar: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Goke7:

haba grin
I ain't lying bro. That place is a literal shithole
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by blowjohn(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dont they have better things to waste money on than discuss open defecation?
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by kiddkash(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
there are those particular people that loves shut-put

but will never represent the country at Olympics
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by CodeTemplar: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Baba1234:
Lolllzz....ending the only way some people are giving back to the government...
govt or the gods.
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by CAUSTIC002: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Good move.
oan, l was shocked at what l saw around Orile in Lagos State, grown men openly defecating on paved grounds.
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by RemoveKebab: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
gulfer:
I thought some peoples aid open defeacation only happens in the Southwest
grin
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by RemoveKebab: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
gulfer:
they are migrating to south west to do it. Awon shit developers.
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by iamfrankoben: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
gulfer:
95% of Yoruba re Muslims.. Yoloba Muslims re in sifia pain.. Eternal slaves from generation to generation
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by chuksjuve(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
A serious government shouldn't wait to partner an international agency before it can since a local problem within your powers!

Build public toilet in public markets, LGAs and watch open defecation reduce drastically..

Don't forget to contact us for your landscape, gardening and horticultural projects..
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by KayCee92(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
They need to do this in Ibadan, they are experts in open defecation. Kai, I remember seeing one fresh poop at the park, couldn't eat melon soup for a while week because of that gory sight grin.... Not playing ethnicity. I don't even know how to do that.
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by MartinCorridon: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Them be PIGs true true.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by gulfer: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
iamfrankoben:
95% of Yoruba re Muslims.. Yoloba Muslims re in sifia pain.. Eternal slaves from generation to generation
Oya, go back to Enugu

Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by Sleekfingers: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
grandpoh:
Misplaced priority

u called putting an end to open defecation misplaced priority......
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by Sleekfingers: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Make dem bring am to lagos o.....because people dont use shit scatter everywhere ooo....dem just dey open yansh and use shit to decorate everywhere.....especially along lagos badagry expressway, lagos island, ajegunle, badia, ijora, all the rail tracks from iddo to agege, bariga etc
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You never see. Go to Kano. Kano is the global headquarters of open defecation. In southwest they wait for night to do their business. In Kano in broad day light both old and young, male and female. Nowhere is off limits. Round about , pubilc parks...... any uncompleted building you see is a public toilet.

The irony is if you stand to pee by the road they will hurl stones at you and call you infidel but if you squat to pee or shít, its allowed.
You sound ignorant abt ur statement. Do u mean the Kano I know or the Kano in ur backyard?
U sound very ignorant abt Kano and the culture of Kano people, u reach the extent of throwing a word "infidel" to portray how u want to change the narration to bigotry. Better defend the accusation against ur people than throwing nonsense to us.
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by Jaqenhghar: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Coronabirus:

You sound ignorant abt ur statement. Do u mean the Kano I know or the Kano in ur backyard?
U sound very ignorant abt Kano and the culture of Kano people, u reach the extent of throwing a word "infidel" to portray how u want to change the narration to bigotry. Better defend the accusation against ur people than throwing nonsense to us.
... Look at this monkey. I knew before long one of you will crawl out from whatever hovel you live in to come speak out of your ass. You think I will sit down to cook up stories? I speak on what I see. If you are so passionate about that shithole get together and do something about it. Dont expect people to cover up your bullshit. Very filthy city with flies, beggars, and people shitting everywhere.

Let me give you examples sef
1. Current Shoprite along zoo road. Before it became shoprite when you come to the edge where those guys used to sell rams before. Peole shìt there. There used to be a basketball court there . Beside the court people decorate that area with shít
2. Close to the shoprite there was a narrow street. And an uncompleted building.Only very brave people could pass there because the street was tarred with shít. My homies used to call it shít avenue
3. Lets go to Gyadi gyadi court road. " fillin jan block" ( (red bricks) beside federal high court. currently the place is an islamic school but before then it was a field full of shít.

Will you deny this MFer?
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by grandpoh(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sleekfingers:

u called putting an end to open defecation misplaced priority......
I said what I said
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

... Look at this monkey. I knew before long one of you will crawl out from whatever hovel you live in to come speak out of your ass. You think I will sit down to cook up stories? I speak on what I see. If you are so passionate about that shithole get together and do something about it. Dont expect people to cover up your bullshit. Very filthy city with flies, beggars, and people shitting everywhere.

Let me give you examples sef
1. Current Shoprite along zoo road. Before it became shoprite when you come to the edge where those guys used to sell rams before. Peole shìt there. There used to be a basketball court there . Beside the court people decorate that area with shít
2. Close to the shoprite there was a narrow street. And an uncompleted building.Only very brave people could pass there because the street was tarred with shít. My homies used to call it shít avenue
3. Lets go to Gyadi gyadi court road. " fillin jan block" ( (red bricks) beside federal high court. currently the place is an islamic school but before then it was a field full of shít.

Will you deny this MFer?
I'm not monkey but very intelligent person much better than u as portrayed in ur insulting response. The place u mentioned now is extremely beautiful with no portion for even mad man to shit. The other place u mentioned is court road and the place is called "layin bola". Now is fully transformed wth many beautiful structures. May be u're living in the very past but Kano has now completely transformed beautifully, no city in Nigeria has gotten rapid infrastructure development like Kano in the past 9yrs.
Don't just hate Kano and call it filthy because u failed there when searching for ur livelihood. Make survey and get ur data correct abt the dirtiest cities in Nigeria instead of descending ur failed Kano hustle on Kano and the good people of Kano.
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by Jaqenhghar: 12:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Coronabirus:
I'm not monkey but very intelligent person much better than u as portrayed in ur insulting response. The place u mentioned now is extremely beautiful with no portion for even mad man to shit. The other place u mentioned is court road and the place is called "layin bola". Now is fully transformed wth many beautiful structures. May be u're living in the very past but Kano has now completely transformed beautifully, no city in Nigeria has gotten rapid infrastructure development like Kano in the past 9yrs.
Don't just hate Kano and call it filthy because u failed there when searching for ur livelihood. Make survey and get ur data correct abt the dirtiest cities in Nigeria instead of descending ur failed Kano hustle on Kano and the good people of Kano.

I laugh in swahili. Who goes to Kano to hustle? Only villagers from all this Kura, dambatta and neighbouring local government areas go there. You talk as if there are some opportunities there. A bigotted tribalistic place where if you are not from Kano you are not considered human. Nobody goes there for anything except to maybe buy gold and buy cloth ( from kantin kwari). Go look at flights of all the major cities in Naija, Kano has the least number of flights coming in and going compared to Lagos or Port harcourt or Abuja. No visitors go there. What is there apart from "masu bara" ( beggars) . The structures you speak of is what has been in places like abuja and Lagos long before Kano people started trying to keep up they are now beating chest.

Lets tell the truth Kano people are villagers. Have you been to shoprite on Sallah day? The place is crowded with people many of who go to shoplift . I heard they started selling tickets to enter shoprite during Sallah because the people go there to constitute a nuisance.

All that beautification wont stop you people from shitting everywhere. On the side walks, roundabouts every available space my guy.
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Goke7:

Am not poster pls, quote the right person abeg
Goke!
O funny o.
Moti re erin, oti sunmi.
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by ganixitd(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2020
So, you shouldn’t have to miss this match anymore and enjoy the best muscle power live action here.For those who have not accessed the license to use Television are urged to get one of their England vs Ireland live stream own since the event will be mega with high viewers all over the world. However, failure is a sign of trying and a sign of moving to success. They are still determined to emerge the best in this tournament. Ireland is the main team of a target as they did in the previous and made their fans proud they should put in more effort to carry the same flag as well.
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I laugh in swahili. Who goes to Kano to hustle? Only villagers from all this Kura, dambatta and neighbouring local government areas go there. You talk as if there are some opportunities there. A bigotted tribalistic place where if you are not from Kano you are not considered human. Nobody goes there for anything except to maybe buy gold and buy cloth ( from kantin kwari). Go look at flights of all the major cities in Naija, Kano has the least number of flights coming in and going compared to Lagos or Port harcourt or Abuja. No visitors go there. What is there apart from "masu bara" ( beggars) . The structures you speak of is what has been in places like abuja and Lagos long before Kano people started trying to keep up they are now beating chest.

Lets tell the truth Kano people are villagers. Have you been to shoprite on Sallah day? The place is crowded with people many of who go to shoplift . I heard they started selling tickets to enter shoprite during Sallah because the people go there to constitute a nuisance.

All that beautification wont stop you people from shitting everywhere. On the side walks, roundabouts every available space my guy.
You sound comical. u're comparing Kano structure wth 2 former Nigerian capital and current capital that Nigeria built. When Lord Lugard came to Nigeria he said he never expected to see a market place like Kano in Africa he's enthused. Still I advise u to check the dirtiest cities in Nigeria and need to set ur fact right nt jst defame Kano because of ur failed hustle.
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by Jaqenhghar: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Coronabirus:
You sound comical. u're comparing Kano structure wth 2 former Nigerian capital and current capital that Nigeria built. When Lord Lugard came to Nigeria he said he never expected to see a market place like Kano in Africa he's enthused. Still I advise u to check the dirtiest cities in Nigeria and need to set ur fact right nt jst defame Kano because of ur failed hustle.

Fúck Lugard. Kano is the oldest city and yet the most stagnant in terms of development. Its the people that build a city.Over the years you havent moved with the times. I laugh when I see you celebrating flyovers in the 21st century yet you say you are not backward. In the whole of Kano city, storey buildings that have 10 floors and above are not up to 7

1. Unity bank /BON building
2. Former Magwan
3. That technology building near kofar nassarawa
4. One storey building opposite golf course that used to house alitalia and egyptair
5. Storey building along airport road that used to house citigroup
You can call me whatever you want. You sha wont call me a liar because everything I have said is true and because truth hurts thats why you make wild accisations and call me names
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by miztarLucky(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
I doubt that rail line that connect from maryland to ogbete can be checked sha
Re: Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation by ludojadmn: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Thanks for the clarification www.telldunkin.com survey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) / 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! / Leave Lagos For Us, Go And Develop Your Place- Tinubu Tell Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.