Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? (696 Views)

Can You Plant Yam In Ridges? / What Did You Plant During The Planting Season / What Crop Would You Plant To Commemorate Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by saliubello(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Thank God that the rains are back and falling back to back everywhere in the south-west of Nigeria now. I am creating this thread for sake of learning!

We will need you to share experiences with us, so we can better appreciate the agro-ecology of Nigeria. Of course it will be an interesting expose on the Goodness of God on Nigeria.

What can you plant in your area now?

What are people planting at this time in your area now?

What do you normally plant in the month of September in your area?
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by saliubello(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
My area is Igboora in Oyo State. Our vegetation is derived savannah. Predominantly we are planting Cassava now. But others are planting traditional vegetables. Some are gambling with maize though.

Lets know what you are planting in your area now?
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by Ngenge(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Waterleaf
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by saliubello(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ngenge:
Waterleaf
what area or region of Nigeria is that?
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by Ngenge(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
saliubello:
what area or region of Nigeria is that?
southeast (IMO)
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by Mide3367: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ugu and cucumber
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by saliubello(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
What crop are you planting now in your area
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by eddyline(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
am getting ready to plant my backyard tomatoes. Maiduguri, Nigeria. dash me small drip tapes na�
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Veggies, some are planting beans. Nasarawa.

I want to try watermelon. Don't know if it will work with irrigation this dry season
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by Kingnutts(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
If I talk ndlea go vex, I'm still on endsars matter
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by Jovar(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Buy well nursed, very fertile Ugu seedlings (some people call it ugwu)

Other hybrid seedlings available:
❇ Giant plantain and banana sucker
❇ dwarf pawpaw seed and seedling
❇ sweet orange,grape,lisbon and indian lemon,tangerlo,and seedling of double budded of all citrus species
❇ grafted mango seedling
❇ jumbo guava seed and seedling
❇ cashew seedling
❇ oilpalm seedling (tenera)
❇ dwarf and hybrid coconut seedling
❇ soursop seed and seedling
❇ pinapple sucker
❇ xylopia (eeru) seedling
❇ passion fruit seed and seedling
❇ african walnut seedling
❇ irvingia gabonensis (oro) seedling
❇ irvingia wombulu (ogbono) seedling
❇ avocado seedling
❇ Local peer (ube) seedling
❇ bell apple seedling
❇ sugar apple seedling
❇ Semi Arid / Wambugu apple seedling
❇ bread fruit seedling ( nut and yam type)
❇ noni plant seedlings
❇ Cocoa seedlings
and many other seedlings...

Jovar Resources™ (Rc: 2875407)
Call: 08036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734

We're located behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, and we supply everywhere in Nigeria.

Call to buy now..
Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by Emmafly(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Good morning Farmers,

Ugu seed is now #30. Broad leaf variety

Thank you all for your patronage.

Emmanuel 08183549869

Re: What Can You Plant At This Time Of The Year In Your Vicinity? by saliubello(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Has the rains returned at your end??

(1) (Reply)

Tme 419 Cassava Stem Needed / Woman Farms 30 Varieties Of Crops Organically / Boar ( Adult Male Pig) For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.