Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. (524 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Allsingles: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dear gentlemen,

MOST of us have acted like Ozo at one point in time in our relationship journey. Stop bashing Ozo because his own was aired on TV.

I have sacrificed a lot and chased one lady to the ends of the earth because of love.

The reality is this if you see a lady that captives your love emotions & the person fits what you have in mind. U will go the extra mile to date & keep that person.
Some ladies can charm you with their looks, voice, body, knowledge, smiles, complexion and even their wealth.

Here's the reality. Once you have the Ozo spirit, you are likely to be depressed, hurt or sad if the person doesn't give you attention or reciprocate the love u are exhibiting.

You see yourself as the best person to date the girl.
You believe that nobody else can love the girl more than you do.
You assume that without u dating her, she will not have a good or even better relationship with another person.
However despite your love quotes, calls, texts, and other genuine display of love, the girl may not feel your vibes.. For absolutely no serious reason. She won't be moved by whatever you are telling her or doing for her. Maybe out of pity not love she might just give you an opportunity to be hanging around her.
Those things you think you are doing to win her heart may actually be a turn off or irrelevant to her.
That's why we question people we have wooed their choices when we see them accepting to date or marry another guy instead of us. You hear:
“How come she said yes to this man?“
What did she in him that I don't posses.

Someone that has said "No" several times to you may end up dating or marrying another person that's not as good looking as you.
That is not as rich as you are.
That is not as educated as you are, etc
That's the freewill we have as humans. The ability to make bizarre choices.

That lady Nyengi, Ozo was running after without giving up, some guys won't bat an eyelid to date.
Other guys will not even beg her twice or thrice if she says no to their proposal.

Similarly, most girls will not say NO to Ozo, if he asked them out the same way he was doing to Nyengi. Life is full of instances like this.

Now over to you :
Remember when you changed your place of worship in order to win that babe ?
Remember when u threw your unfinished cigarette when you saw her coming towards you?
Remember when you had to burrow money in order to fulfill her financial needs or demands..
Remember when you cleaned your apartment, arranged your beddings and clothes just because she said she is coming to see you.
Remember when you ignored some incoming calls just because she was seating near you?
Remember when you faked that you are very rich in order to win her over?

See all those moments you went out of your comfort zone in order to win her heart.. You acted like Ozo without knowing.

Again, the duration Ozo spent on wooing Nyengi. I don't see that as anybody's headache.
Yes we all have our limits. It must not be the same.
Yours might be 2 weeks or a month.
Ozo situation might be so long as he is seeing Nyengi or have the opportunity to communicate with her.

Others might take up to a year before they give up.
Some people have taken 3 years or more in running after a lady.
It depends on whom you after and how badly you want her.
Ozo may be faking or doing those acts genuinely but you and I can't detect that.

Don't laugh or bash Ozo. You are like him or once acted like him The spirit of Ozo can easily manifests in you when you about to start dating someone new. Someone you are yet to sleep with.
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
exactly,some of them are all here claiming online redpill
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Kranediggy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
You're right bro...
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kranediggy:
You're right bro...
tell us your own
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Kranediggy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
You're right bro. We're always attracted to people who don't need us as much as we need them...

1 Like

Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by CreepyBlackpool: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
indeed. we might've acted like Ozo before......

when we were teens!!!

how old is this simp again

1 Like

Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by CreepyBlackpool: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
indeed. we might've acted like Ozo before......

when we were teens!!!

how old is this simp again

4 Likes

Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Hateandthunder: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Stop generalising, why can't simps speak for themselves

1 Like

Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Kranediggy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Zzor:
tell us your own
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Kranediggy post=94197734][/quote]share with us your ozo moment lol
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Charleys: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yes, I was once an Ozo but now she likes me because the kid wayas her well.
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Kranediggy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
Zzor:
share with us your ozo moment lol
Ladies first dear. I wanna hear your's first...
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Osobi32(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
fact
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by cooooooks(m): 3:58am On Sep 23, 2020
God forbid.

To be fair, I haven't actually watched BBN.

But from the snapshots on twitter:
- Ozo is very clear about his feelings for Nengi
- Nengi spends a LOT of time with Ozo
- Nengi gets jealous when Ozo spends time with others
- NEngi has a relationship outside

Nengi perhaps wants to have her cake and eat it.
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by omotoshodontee1: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2020
u are ryt bro..am seriously battling dat kinda stuff ryt now in ma lyf
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by rockyh(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
exactly,some of them are all here claiming online redpill
speak for yourself
Re: MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. by Scarrr: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2020
omotoshodontee1:
u are ryt bro..am seriously battling dat kinda stuff ryt now in ma lyf
go wash ur head for river bro...

(1) (Reply)

I lift up my eyes to the hills / Why Most Bosses Chew Their House Helps Easily / Xup Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.