Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State (66906 Views)

Prince Nelson Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by ScotMisile: 2:39am On Sep 25, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
See how Handsome his Father Is
Spotted
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by apache22b: 3:22am On Sep 25, 2020
ole

athaboi:
My crush
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by asatemple(f): 5:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Long live your highness, you did a nice job in raising a son like Prince. God bless you
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by toprealman: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Your mother is a goal...... quintessential African queen.
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Ambber(f): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Hmmnn His father is a spec
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by ScotMisile: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Naira is worthless.

Billionaire in Naira is very common now as our money has no value
How many do you have?
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Drizzy5001(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2020
And kiddwaya abi Adultwaya no go gree person hear word, always making noise... Mtcheew

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by DonXavi(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Prince's elder sister Frances is married to Emmanuel Iwuanyawu, she got married to him when she was just 23 years of age and Emmnuel was 73.
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by AnyaIgbo: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by justicechichex: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
The housemate that knows the game very well..
Too bad he never had a fan base like Laycon
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by justicechichex: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
DonXavi:
Prince's elder sister Frances is married to Emmanuel Iwuanyawu, she got married to him when she was just 23 years of age and Emmnuel was 73.

You say wetin? Maybe the man is a billionaire!
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by DonXavi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
justicechichex:

You say wetin? Maybe the man is a billionaire!
I don't know of Prince's dad being a billionaire but I know of his son in law Emmanuel Iwanyawu being one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.