Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' (38365 Views)

Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders / Sanwo-Olu: No Party In Ondo Can Defeat APC, Akeredolu Has Done Well / 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
ERockson:
OK. This prophecy is somehow direct unlike the former prediction that were full of conditions. Buhari poor performance is a minus to all APC candidates. Nigerians are fast rejecting the APC no doubt and only manipulation or reorganization of the party can help them retain the power at the central come 2023

U actually call that a prophecy?
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
ppogba:
With all due respect, the primate has NOT been emphatic.

Which one is "if he does not strategize, he will not win?

The likes of prophet Elijah and Elisha were always emphatic in their statements.

'By this time tommorrow........"

Oga primate if you or your followers are reading this. tell us in clear terms so that we can know how to hail you when your prediction comes to pass.

He can't be emphatic because it is guess work

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Organizer111222(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sharap
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by slivertongue: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...this is surely another guess work. I hope this man knows the difference between prophecy and being a political analyst who predicts.

“He should wake up, strategize and right his wrongs if he wants to win or else, He will lose gallantly except through manipulations”,
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by King44(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oshoboy01:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/22/akeredolu-apc-will-lose-ondo-primate-ayodele/
baba keep shut, even the blind knows he only chance to winning the election is rigging.

He has no meaningful and impactful achievement, he came to chop money
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
selemempe:
it's on record that PDP got more votes in SW than SE in 2019

I can put to you that you are confused, speaking from both sides of the mouth!

Thought you said they voted for slaves

Meanwhile, stop yearning lies: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-f0b25208-4a1d-4068-a204-940cbe88d1d3
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by miniziter(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...this is surely another guess work. I hope this man knows the difference between prophecy and being a political analyst who predicts.
Even BOK of TVC news got the Edo prediction wrong.
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by donvoice(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
firo08:
This epa again?
I hope the prophecy came through this time.
We are watching

That of Edo came to pass remember
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Fcwilly: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
This guy is a yahoo yahoo pastor, he once said "Iyamu will win if"
now it's akeredolu turn, what stop him from giving prophecy about Nigerian economy and security? Always on politics, seeking cheap popularity. I hate nonsense
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Olisehinnocent: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
grin Pdpigg pastor aketi will win and nothing will happen ondo say no to outsiders party
Ondo no be lagos

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by backbone503(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Just like his colleague said Obaseki will win. These men should respect themselves and stay off the murky waters of politics.
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Lovelyn451(f): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ondo....beautiful state
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by selemempe: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
divicode:

I can put to you that you are confused, speaking from both sides of the mouth!

Thought you said they voted for slaves

Meanwhile, stop yearning lies: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-f0b25208-4a1d-4068-a204-940cbe88d1d3
calculate the votes PDP got from SE and SW and tell me who really voted atifku
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by DEROX: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Olisehinnocent:
Ondo no be lagos
ondo is not Edo either we say no to outsiders party
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by DEROX: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Olisehinnocent:
Ondo no be lagos
ondo is not Edo either we say no to outsiders party
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by DEROX: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Olisehinnocent:
Ondo no be lagos
ondo is not abia either, we say no to outsiders party
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Akinh: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
No be this same man talk say Aketi is coming back for his second tenure...Kai is better to keep quiet as a man of God than to rubbish God's name.
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by xcellentgraphic: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
If Aketi lose this election I go faint...lol
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
selemempe:
calculate the votes PDP got from SE and SW and tell me who really voted atifku

and you do not have calculator of MS excel?
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by MuteMute(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Father Xmas don lose this one

This election nah between Zlp&Apc
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Loveurneighbour: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nigeria pastors will be good in playing Nairabet!!
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by princekanscc: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
What's the purpose of telling him he will lose when that's the wish of the people.

That I think will put him on the knowledge to manipulate the process of the people's will.

When things are going in God's way and the wish of the people, I don't see why it should be voiced.
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by kolmart: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Let the man of God tell us direct what he saw "win or loose"? Things like manipulation or rigging in Nigeria is normal so let him tell us "win or loose" simple
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by HRMK: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEM DON COME AGAIN!DID ATIKU WIN LAST ELECTION?TIME TO GET RICHER THRU CONSULTATIONS!
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by dbestuncle: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Akeredolu is a man who should get a second tenure. I hate to support APC but this particular APC Governor has won my heart.
Pls Ondo people vote APC.
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by MichaelUweh(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ondolites, my only advice to you is that, vote your mind. If you feel the incumbent is performing and worth a second term in office, give it to him, but if otherwise, you go for the best candidate.
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by heendrix(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
femi4:
Its not direct. Another 419 prophecy
The Gov will not win except through manipulations and technicality
grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by heendrix(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Heffalump:
The last time I went to Akure via Ore and later through Owo on my return, I was highly elated about the state of the township roads, especially around Owo. In my opinion, I think the Governor tried in that aspect, though this may be a hasty conclusion. There could be other successful ventures too, which I may not know at the moment.

In my opinion, if a governor has left a legacy by performance, he should be rewarded with a second term. There were days a governor failed woefully and got undeserved/ unmerited second term kiss

Those that understand the State better can help clear the doubt.

Oga that is a Federal road and totally have nothing to do with the state Governor

I expected you to know this
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Skymason20(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
ondo is not edo , I can bet my balls aketi is poeses for victory ... he will win is re-election
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by JB4life: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
#Ondo no be Lagos#
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Bimpe29: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
God knows better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) / Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. / Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.