Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' (38363 Views)

Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders / Sanwo-Olu: No Party In Ondo Can Defeat APC, Akeredolu Has Done Well / 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by tesppidd: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2020
This one cannot tell us when corona will end but can tell us who will win election.

Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Firespitterz: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2020
helinues:

Dey your lane,dey your lane
grin grin

You are dumbfounded abi

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by majamajic(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2020
Ondo is 4 + 4

Ondo is APC
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by golddare: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by MENELIIK: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Firespitterz:
Lol.. You want the mozlem zombie miscreant helinues to commit suicide?
Anyway he has no choice. Either he votes his nightmare - PDP or vote his fear - Igbo APC. This is season of unquenchable lamentations for yaribanza mozlem terrorist miscreants grin grin

Osu Jew, always concentrating on Yoruba matter while erosion is washing their five potopoto villages to Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by golddare: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...this is surely another guess work. I hope this man knows the difference between prophecy and being a political analyst who predicts.

Dont mind them, even the best of analysts can fail. I pray Naija Christians will know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Japhtee(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Let him calm down. Our inlaw Aketi is winning this one. My sister can not come and be first lady for only a single tenure. Mbanu!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Wolexdey(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmm... My Nigerian people...
This matter nah mata
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by PROPHETmichael: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Ubiudumo(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2020
If APC had not changed some provisions in CAMA he would have said APC. We know.
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by LordOfTheGame: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2020
ERockson:
OK. This prophecy is somehow direct unlike the former prediction that were full of conditions. Buhari poor performance is a minus to all APC candidates. Nigerians are fast rejecting the APC no doubt and only manipulation or reorganization of the party can help them retain the power at the central come 2023

You see, this is where I always have arguments with some Nigerians when they say that PDP didn't perform. I have always known that APC will become worst than any political party in Africa considering the fact that they're the same old "revolutionists" that battled power out from the military's hands but became disgruntled because things didn't go their selfish ways. PDP as a party is not perfect and cannot be but there's hope for them to right their wrongs of the past. Remember, after wrestling power from the military's hands, they were still inexperienced in democratic norms and tenets and I believe that they have learned from their experiences and that of APC's devilish ways that things must improve for better or they risks being kicked to oblivion. More so, Nigerians are becoming more politically aware in recent times unlike what we had in the past whereby a politician will promise heaven and earth but do little or nothing and still get re-elected after sharing some salts and pieces of clothes and tin tomatoes.
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Firespitterz: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2020
MENELIIK:

Osu Jew, always concentrating on Yoruba matter while erosion is washing their five potopoto villages to Cameroon
Your tears:

My joy :

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Firespitterz: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Japhtee:
Let him calm down. Our inlaw Aketi is winning this one. My sister can not come and be first lady for only a single tenure. Mbanu!

Gbam. No going back. Our Jegede can come in after our inlaw grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by benzion72(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2020
Who no know before that Buhari thoughtless and evil policies will make APC obnoxious before the voting masses only a bastard will vote APC with current price of petrol and Power and general inflation
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by ppogba: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2020
tesppidd:
This one cannot tell us when corona will end but can tell us who will win election.

Mtcheew
s

The one that predicted the end of corona is busy licking his wounds on a mountain.
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=TinubuGoQuench post=94210966][/quote]

See the attached mor0n below

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by selemempe: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2020
divicode:
Don't worry Cownu will win

Useless blogger, lying OP
grin by the time 2023 reach, Tinubu will not even accept APC nomination cos he knows it will end in tears grin

When we told you backstabbing sophisticated morons that abokì cannot be trusted with power, you refused ...ngwanu see yourself now
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2020
selemempe:
grin by the time 2023 reach, Tinubu will not even accept APC nomination cos he knows it will end in tears grin

When we told you backstabbing sophisticated morons that abokì cannot be trusted with power, you refused ...ngwanu see yourself now

You are correct, Atikwuchukwu is from your Umuaihia villiage
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Sondeo(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2020
I don't think so because Nigeria is very complex to predict
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Onosode: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2020
ERockson:
OK. This prophecy is somehow direct unlike the former prediction that were full of conditions. Buhari poor performance is a minus to all APC candidates. Nigerians are fast rejecting the APC no doubt and only manipulation or reorganization of the party can help them retain the power at the central come 2023
This one is also full of conditions, he said unless Akeredolu manipulates the elections meaning if Akeredolu wins tomorrow, the prophet will come out to say it was manipulated that's why he won but if he loses, the prophet will come out to say his prophecy has come true.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by selemempe: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2020
divicode:

You are correct, Atikwuchukwu is from your Umuaihia villiage
the difference was that in 2015 it was between south and north and you guys chose north.
In 2019 it was north and north and our people generally stayed home.

Anyway I don't expect a yoruba person to understand this simple concept. If not for you guys penchant to support the wrong side, we would have been in our Biafra since 1967
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by LILGBENGS(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2020
First and Foremost, this is all mere prediction and not a prophesy.
A Prophesy from God has no but or conditions attached to it, as it is direct and must come to pass no matter the obstacles ahead.
So my conclusion is that this man is a false prophet, if he is claiming God told him this.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Bewiseedet(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Oga Ayodele ur talk no make sense. Wetin be he will lose except he manipulate? Where did u get such quack prophesy?
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Skmoda(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Heffalump:
The last time I went to Akure via Ore and later through Owo on my return, I was highly elated about the state of the township roads, especially around Owo. In my opinion, I think the Governor tried in that aspect, though this may be a hasty conclusion. There could be other successful ventures too, which I may not know at the moment.

In my opinion, if a governor has left a legacy by performance, he should be rewarded with a second term. There were days a governor failed woefully and got undeserved/ unmerited second term kiss

Those that understand the State better can help clear the doubt.
bro, you know nothing about Ondo state.....so just leave it that way.
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by KingEzo: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2020
AGBOOLA GBOYE. they will be shock when they hear the results
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Femijohn198: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2020
APC will not will ondo state, Akeredolu is a failu
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2020
selemempe:
the difference was that in 2015 it was between south and north and you guys chose north.
In 2019 it was north and north and our people generally stayed home.

Anyway I don't expect a yoruba person to understand this simple concept. If not for you guys penchant to support the wrong side, we would have been in our Biafra since 1967

Your people generally stayed at home or they voted and masturbated Atickwuchukwu? You should go to the internet to see the result in case you were too small at that time!!

Is there any transformer close to your house, look for one quickly and do the needful

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by DEROX: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
deboysben:
una never still get sense.

You guys should stop dividing nigeria.
Tell that to your foolish ipopig members and KANU we still say no to outsiders in ondo we are not the same

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by selemempe: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
divicode:

Your people generally stayed at home or they voted and masturbated Atickwuchukwu? You should go to the internet to see the result in case you were too small at that time!!

Is there any transformer close to your house, look for one quickly and do the needful

Cheers
it's on record that PDP got more votes in SW than SE in 2019
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by Wapchrist1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Prediction work man on suit , u see y I prefer prophet Odumeje bkos he always been himself . fear those guys on suit with good grammar 99% of them are predictors which can't predict the outcome of simple football match
Re: Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' by anonimi: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
CHRISDMANAGER:
But this is just political prediction through observation...Read through and you will find out that the political pundit was just rumbling from here to there without any specific spot to stand....

As long as his sheeple are happy and keep buying whatever he sells, the primate will continue smiling to the bank.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. / Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) / PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.