Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA (68053 Views)

BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / #bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Make e no begin catch feelings o tongue

Diane is a hottie sha wink

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by hkidola00(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2020
faithfull18:
Is that not tights I am seeing The world is about to end.
im telling u
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by meobizy(f): 12:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Is Diane wearing Elozonam or Ozo's briefs? I don't trust that woman one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by madjune(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo needs to make small money, then harden up for woman matter.
That's all.

Na dem go chase him tire.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Phethar007(m): 1:02am On Sep 23, 2020
GraGra247:
Undisputed chief simp of Nigeria.

Honorably waiting for Nengi to exit the house so he'll wash her dirty panties while her boyfriend will be banging.

That's if Nengi's boyfriend doesn't kill the simp first.
crazy grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by mattmogan88: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Mjshexy(f): 1:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
Is this guy a Northerner? I noticed his dress style is usually Northern themed that's why am asking.
He is Abuja based that's why he normally dresses like that ; smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by egopersonified(f): 3:05am On Sep 23, 2020
aylive02:
The only simp I've known in real life. The other one I know is Arthur in Merlin season 3. Ozo the low self-esteemed simp

I don't watch the show, just read highlights on nairaland. Is ozo's simpness worse than laycon's? Everyone keeps attacking him and hailing laycon.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by manuelreports: 3:39am On Sep 23, 2020
What is this Simp doing with my girl friend.
What happened in Biafran war fit repeat again this year.
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by sammycipher(m): 3:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

And this aren't News
Odogwus like us got no time to watch shit
We hustle all day,bang all time and most importantly take some mushin weed 24/7(cos it helps) nd the cycle continues
yen yen yen
low budget slawormi
mushin weed and banging all the time
coming from a nwa boy in alaba int'l market
kikiki
no concentrate
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by mamaafrik(m): 4:49am On Sep 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
Is this guy a Northerner? I noticed his dress style is usually Northern themed that's why am asking.
na ibo,most ibos usually look cute in Hausa Attires
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

And this aren't News
Odogwus like us got no time to watch shit
We hustle all day,bang all time and most importantly take some mushin weed 24/7(cos it helps) nd the cycle continues

Guy, calm down. You're struggling so hard to be Slawormir. Try being yourself man!
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by aylive02(m): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2020
egopersonified:

I don't watch the show, just read highlights on nairaland. Is ozo's simpness worse than laycon's? Everyone keeps attacking him and hailing laycon.
honestly, the guy is very worst
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by sportFX: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Openbusiness:

The question is are you Nigerian? Since you can decipher the Ozoemena
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by cray91(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2020
you just love cuz someone chill with another? what's the big deal in that

So if news surfaces that ozo chill buhari? you would say "you just love this buhari" ? abi

nonsense and bbn!
Dubbuqueee:
I just love this Diane gal.... grin

why not contact us for your professional brands and companies designs... contact on signature
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Getrich3: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Hustle for the money, watching and hosting about others life is the most bleeped up mind usage , if someone doesn't know and care about your existence , you shouldn't too. Ozo , Diane , unless I am doing business with them or through them , I don't need to know them.

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Skmoda(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2020
GraGra247:

Honorably waiting for Nengi to exit the house so he'll wash her dirty panties while her boyfriend will be banging.

no cap, no pretending �
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Oseyii00: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2020
*You Too Can Be Rich*

Keep reading and I gurantee you will know how to earn without stepping out of your home.�

If you have a smart phone, why are you still broke?

Are you scared of ponzi schemes?

Scared of losing money?

Well smile! I bring good news my friend �

Do you know you could make thousands of dollars in less than a week without getting involved in money doubling?

Do you know there's a skill that just requires a *SUBSCRIPTION AND A SMART PHONE WITH ZERO CAPITAL?*��

You're smiling, I know�

And you're asking, *what do I do to learn this high income skill?*

It's simple!

*Click the link below to join the training and change your Financial life Forever!!!

https:///LksdhpH3IvyCGQopp18yf3

Hurry now because the second group is almost filled!!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Skmoda(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
what's this one saying now? anybody can look good in any dresses they find themselves in, as long as the tailor did a good job. undecided
mamaafrik:
what's this one saying now? anybody can look good in any dresses they find themselves in, as long as the tailor did a good job.
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Dubbuqueee: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2020
cray91:
you just love cuz someone chill with another? what's the big deal in that

So if news surfaces that ozo chill buhari? you would say "you just love this buhari" ? abi

nonsense and bbn!

Bros...dey always calm down now......I don't even watch this BBN we dey talk about....it's normal to just like someone now

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Can someone please explain what Diane wore in that picture ? Local man doesn't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by ebonycc: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo n D wao ., beautiful souls
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Rugaria: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Diane wey dey claim say she be Virginia that year... It's ok naah
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by nairahub: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo for wear bum shorts..mtcheww
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by cray91(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2020
okay na i don calm down haha
Dubbuqueee:

Bros...dey always calm down now......I don't even watch this BBN we dey talk about....it's normal to just like someone now

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by EMMY76: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

The current viral photo of recently evicted BBNaija housemate, Ozo, shows him in the company of former BBNaija PepperDem season 4 star, Diane, Reports.

Ozo until now has kept it on the low key after his eviction.

The two looked good in the photograph, we pray the two have a surprise for their fans, Reports.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

There is a trending video of him and noble igwe on a wedding store yesterday no one knows if he went there to shop for a wedding gown for nengi. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by pasol4real(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2020
GraGra247:

You need to go n buy sense
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by smokeindasky(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Your fada
Anoti1:

Useless paedophile angry

No go find work, later now you go Dey blame your village people for your misfortune

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.