Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Peter Obi, Okorocha, Kalu | Who Stands A Better Chance For 2023 Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Okorocha, Kalu | Who Stands A Better Chance For 2023 Presidency? (234 Views)

Ekumankama Nkama Who Stands As Anyim’s Surety Disowns Him Citing Maina-Ndume / Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? / Comparing Me With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Mikel Obi – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, Okorocha, Kalu | Who Stands A Better Chance For 2023 Presidency? by Richmatt: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
The outcome of every election determines the fate of the nation or state it directly affects, that is why people weigh their options before choosing their political representatives.

After the just-concluded Edo governorship election that was a subject of national debate, the focus might have shifted to Nigeria’s 2023 presidential election – even though the Ondo gubernatorial election is underway. What are the expectations?

Read more
Re: Peter Obi, Okorocha, Kalu | Who Stands A Better Chance For 2023 Presidency? by MajesticKris: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Peter Obi i STAND
Re: Peter Obi, Okorocha, Kalu | Who Stands A Better Chance For 2023 Presidency? by ERockson: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Non
Re: Peter Obi, Okorocha, Kalu | Who Stands A Better Chance For 2023 Presidency? by hollah123: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Shekau stands a better chance than those mentioned n I believe u self know but u are just clout chasing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Okorocha, Kalu | Who Stands A Better Chance For 2023 Presidency? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
ERockson:
Non

Yea, it's Tinubu for you. Jokers!

BTW, it's an insult on Peter Obi to be mentioned in the same sentence with corrupt OUK and Statue-building 'Iberiberized' Okoroawusa.

Don't repeat it please.

Apart from Umahi, for his infrastructural revolution in Ebonyi, no Southeastern politician comes close to Peter Obi.

Nigerians, out of sentiments, can decide against voting Obi. That's non of my business.

I won't be the worst hit of tribal politics and some stupid calculations..
Re: Peter Obi, Okorocha, Kalu | Who Stands A Better Chance For 2023 Presidency? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
It's an insult on Peter Obi that you are mentioning his name against corruption-tainted OUK and statue-building 'Iberiberized' Okorocha.

The only Southeast politician that comes close to Peter Obi is Umahi.
Re: Peter Obi, Okorocha, Kalu | Who Stands A Better Chance For 2023 Presidency? by WonderManly(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Richmatt:
The outcome of every election determines the fate of the nation or state it directly affects, that is why people weigh their options before choosing their political representatives.

After the just-concluded Edo governorship election that was a subject of national debate, the focus might have shifted to Nigeria’s 2023 presidential election – even though the Ondo gubernatorial election is underway. What are the expectations?

Read more

(1) (Reply)

YORUBA WORLD CONGRESS IS GROWING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH - SEPT 2020 / Edo APC Congratulates Obaseki / Say No To Niger- Kano Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.