Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation (52522 Views)

Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks / Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Rawhumper(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2020
In the early 90's, suicide was strange to Nigerians, most lack the liver to take their lives but now, its like eating food.

Its one of The effects of APC, honestly This Party is demonic full of bad luck.

I Can beat my chest, rate of suicide in Nigeria soars higher during This adminstration....girls and boys taking their lives because of failed marriages, relationships, false accusation etc is becoming a norm.

Lets put our loyalty to Party whether Apc or Pdp, open our eyes to The truth before its late.....Nigerians are dying, they are dying!!! cry

quote author=CelestineNelson post=94203835]Depression... Hmmm I lost a friend last week ...a 400L Computer Science Student, University of Ilorin. She committed suicide because of this same depression.Very painful still recovering from the shock.

SAY NO TO DEPRESSION
THERE IS A WAY OUT OF THAT CONDITION, IF ONLY YOU CAN TALK TO SOMEONE

RIP OWOLOWO MARIAM MOTUNRAYO
COMPUTER SCIENCE, 400L UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN.

Please if you are currently experiencing any of these. Symptoms
Let me, or a doctor or someone else know...before it leads to suicide

��Feelings of sadness, emptiness or unhappiness

��Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters

��Loss of interest or pleasure in normal activities, such as sex
��Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much

��Tiredness and lack of energy, so that even small tasks take extra effort

��Changes in appetite — often reduced appetite and weight loss, but increased cravings for food and weight gain in some people

��Anxiety, agitation or restlessness — for example, excessive worrying, pacing, hand-wringing or an inability to sit still

��Slowed thinking, speaking or body movements

��Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on failures or blaming yourself for things that are not your responsibility

��Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions and remembering things

��Frequent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts or suicide

��Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches

WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER MARIAM
REST ON OWOLOWO MARIAM MOTUNRAYO ���

Please try to talk to someone that can be of help Suicide is not an option.

We must not lose you.
Share with others[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by hotdealz(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Waste of die. Since you wan die u for just go bokoharam camp go dey spray them bullets, kill plenty before you die.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Peppysco: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Roon9:

Wow! I refuse to join you in rationalising suicide. Obviously you are the one that don't even know what he's saying

I bet you would most likely do the same if you swore an oath to protect and serve only for you to see the system fail you. These guys are slaughtered on regular basis due to the negligence and corruption of the guys at the top, many are drafted to the hot zones without the required firepower and not to talk of the poor welfare. Guy, these guys have feelings and emotions too, as they are still humans
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by CelestineNelson: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2020
HrmOlolade:
suicide is always on my mind, what'sholding me back is the thought of what my mother will felt when am gone
Please don't commit suicide, you have a feature, you have a glorious DESTINY to fulfill. The only the devil can stop you is to get you to do kill your self. Do you know that if you kill yourself, you have automatic ticket to Hell, Because the life is not your own, think about this; any life taken is not just one life, but all that is connected to that life; your spouse, your community,your nation, your beloved mum, your friends, you contribution to people smile...Just hold on a little engaged God in prayers with the main issue that is disturbing your life, don't take laws into your hands...meet someone that you respect and discuss it with him. Tell your mum and don't hide it from her...the strength of suicide is secrecy. Don't keep it secret. If only you know what the future holds for people that are always contemplating suicide you will be shocked...
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Kestolove(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Him name sound like person wey go fit steal d phone
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by ZookieZookie(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2020
The senior Army officer that his phone was stolen takes law into his hand by punishing the dead officer, he should be arrested ASAP
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by manunitedbabes: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2020
cry
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Jaykrown: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2020
ijustdey:
Nigerian soldier fighting Boko Haram commits suicide after ‘false’ theft accusation, punishment

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/416312-nigerian-soldier-fighting-boko-haram-commits-suicide-after-false-theft-accusation-punishment.html

His country failed him
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by COCKCROW: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020
HE IS A COWARD. HE SHOULD HAVE USED THE ONE OF THE REMAINING BULLETS ON THAT OFFICER AND HIS FAMILY. THEN THE BALANCE ON YOURSELF. THAT COULD HAVE CREATED HISTORY.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
We don't value our soldiers in this country and it breaks my heart to see things like this.�
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by northvietnam(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
potus is not as useless as the lifeless man here.

grin

You won sir
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2020
God Have Mercy
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by alizma: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Algold:
I felt sorry for him. My advice to the public... Ignore anything second hand or fairly used.
So many people are in prison due to this.

The touching part I don't know what to tell my wife and children about the video.

Suicide is never an option.
That part caught my emotion too

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by urchcoded(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Depression... Hmmm I lost a friend last week ...a 400L Computer Science Student, University of Ilorin. She committed suicide because of this same depression.Very painful still recovering from the shock.

SAY NO TO DEPRESSION
THERE IS A WAY OUT OF THAT CONDITION, IF ONLY YOU CAN TALK TO SOMEONE

RIP OWOLOWO MARIAM MOTUNRAYO
COMPUTER SCIENCE, 400L UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN.

Please if you are currently experiencing any of these. Symptoms
Let me, or a doctor or someone else know...before it leads to suicide

��Feelings of sadness, emptiness or unhappiness

��Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters

��Loss of interest or pleasure in normal activities, such as sex
��Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much

��Tiredness and lack of energy, so that even small tasks take extra effort

��Changes in appetite — often reduced appetite and weight loss, but increased cravings for food and weight gain in some people

��Anxiety, agitation or restlessness — for example, excessive worrying, pacing, hand-wringing or an inability to sit still

��Slowed thinking, speaking or body movements

��Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on failures or blaming yourself for things that are not your responsibility

��Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions and remembering things

��Frequent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts or suicide

��Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches

WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER MARIAM
REST ON OWOLOWO MARIAM MOTUNRAYO ���

Please try to talk to someone that can be of help Suicide is not an option.

We must not lose you.
Share with others
which doctor can one meet for these symptoms? A regular doctor? Pls reply
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by CelestineNelson: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
urchcoded:
which doctor can one meet for these symptoms? A regular doctor? Pls reply
Yes a regular doctor first... Which will in turn refer you to a psychologist and a guidance and counseling unit ...You are cherished, you more than one you think of your self. God bless you dear

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Holuwamanzee(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Roon9:
Since when do words of mouth starts causing more damage than guns and bombs

What a softie.
Bros I pray it will happen to you one day when someone who is superior to you disgrace you in public... let's see how urs will end... Senseless
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
It would have been better ur family saw the video and feels disappointed and embarrassed than committing suicide.
This is never an option.
U made ur beloved wife a widow now..

Rip soldier.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by urchcoded(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
CelestineNelson:

Yes a regular doctor first... Which will in turn refer you to a psychologist and a guidance and counseling unit ...You are cherished, you more than one you think of your self. God bless you dear
ok thanks.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by UtuokeAlcoholic: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
All these problems will be solved with just a bullet to the head of the chief terrorist, buhari the cow. Kill him now before he murder you all because of 7 imaginary virgins. That's how one stupid idiot started fucking aisha at age 6. Terrorists
This one has just come out from enjoying a doggy style with his prostitute mother.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Dominiqueismad: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
buharicow:

This one has just come out from enjoying a doggy style with his prostitute mother.
Mr cow
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Miracle1991: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
All these problems will be solved with just a bullet to the head of the chief terrorist, buhari the cow. Kill him now before he murder you all because of 7 imaginary virgins. That's how one stupid idiot started fucking aisha at age 6. Terrorists
a condom would have safe us this calamity. But since that hoe prefer skin to skin she couldn't wait for your d****y to get a condom, unfortunately this kind of human being was born.
Oh oh sorry, I have never seen where a pig use condom.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Dominiqueismad: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
buhariisstupid:
a condom would have safe us this calamity. But since that hoe prefer skin to skin she couldn't wait for your d****y to get a condom, unfortunately this kind of human being was born.
Oh oh sorry, I have never seen where a pig use condom.
but Muhammad didn't use condom when raping 6 years old aisha. Did he?
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Leo588(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Just like some people's gbola is about to be plugged by Hell rufai when they are falsely accused of rape
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Coolgent(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
longetivity:
dem don kill another southerner
Just like they killed Col. D.C Bako
R.I.P
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Gaggii: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
ode, am talking of one saw, leader and funder of the terrorists

Arindin, mention name if they born you wella
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Dominiqueismad: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Gaggii:

Arindin, mention name if they born you wella
Mohammed, the idiot keeps raping aisha when she was 6, Islamabad.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Roon9(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Holuwamanzee:
Bros I pray it will happen to you one day when someone who is superior to you disgrace you in public... let's see how urs will end... Senseless

First of please tell me how yours ended?
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by HrmOlolade(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
CelestineNelson:

Please don't commit suicide, you have a feature, you have a glorious DESTINY to fulfill. The only the devil can stop you is to get you to do kill your self. Do you know that if you kill yourself, you have automatic ticket to Hell, Because the life is not your own, think about this; any life taken is not just one life, but all that is connected to that life; your spouse, your community,your nation, your beloved mum, your friends, you contribution to people smile...Just hold on a little engaged God in prayers with the main issue that is disturbing your life, don't take laws into your hands...meet someone that you respect and discuss it with him. Tell your mum and don't hide it from her...the strength of suicide is secrecy. Don't keep it secret. If only you know what the future holds for people that are always contemplating suicide you will be shocked...
Hmm thanks so much man

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by kabillionaire(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
na waoh! he should've shot the stupid superior officer that punished him instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanzanian Doctor, Nurse Suspended For Having Sex, Moaning & Disturbing Patients / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.