Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation (52536 Views)

Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks / Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by sinkhole: 4:18am On Sep 23, 2020
illicit:
Emotionally unstable people should not be recruited....

Did you read this part

The officer allegedly punished the soldier in public, while residents of the area shot videos of the punishment and later posted it on some social media platforms.
If it was you, what would have been your reaction , please?
The superior officer, to me, is the one who is emotionally unstable here! Just a phone and more so, he has seen the phone now.
Why can't the superior officer, first of all, call this corporal aside privately and enquire why he decided to steal his phone?
If the corporal claimed he bought it, then they should go to where he bought it and find out more, the investigation could even lead to the original thief!
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by mamaafrik(m): 4:23am On Sep 23, 2020
i personally would have shot that superior dead than commit a suicide,osi aratamatayo,soldier should start dealing with all these badly schooled bosses and politicians who feel the young soldiers can just be used and re-used like patanla nylon
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by otipoju(m): 4:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Roon9:
Since when do words of mouth starts causing more damage than guns and bombs

What a softie.

Wait until it happens to you...its the worst feeling on earth...it means wherever you go and whenever you enter into a room, people adjust and sit tight.

It's happened to me many years ago... I prayed all through the night and by next evening the person who set me up used his own hand to return the item to the owner when I was not around after I don give everybody for that house water from church to drink....the fear of a Cele boy.

It's a stigma that never really goes away unless your innocence was clearly proven.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Sluvist(m): 4:48am On Sep 23, 2020
All the story seems to be fabricated by the writer in order to clear the officer from his crime. OP you must be Igboman, still trying hard to defend the crime of your brother.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by illicit(m): 5:15am On Sep 23, 2020
sinkhole:

Did you read this part

If it was you, what would have been your reaction , please?
The superior officer, to me, is the one who is emotionally unstable here! Just a phone and more so, he has seen the phone now.
Why can't the superior officer, first of all, call this corporal aside privately and enquire why he decided to steal his phone?
If the corporal claimed he bought it, then they should go to where he bought it and find out more, the investigation could even lead to the original thief!

U are correct

They are both emotionally unstable, including the ones that recorded and shared it
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by ddeola: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Even in the NA, dem still dey abuse officers, why dem no go abuse civilians?
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by juman(m): 5:27am On Sep 23, 2020
He was a fool.
He supposed to abandon them and return back home.
He wasted his life for nothing.

Loser and sucker.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by uuzba(m): 5:42am On Sep 23, 2020
illicit:
Emotionally unstable people should not be recruited....

You that are emotionally stable are here typing on social media. You won't go and do soldier work.
So who will do soldier work na!?
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by illicit(m): 5:44am On Sep 23, 2020
uuzba:

You that are emotionally stable are here typing on social media. You won't go and do soldier work.
So who will do soldier work na!?

I can't bear arms
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by uuzba(m): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2020
GodWrites:
What a pussy. Oh yes! I said it. You mean he signed up to be in the military; to take life. Only to later lose his own for a petty accusation?

The military men I see, are the ones that torture citizens, make them to swim on swamps for sins far more ridiculous like this..

I don't understand... Something doesn't add up with this story.

It's either that this is a cover up, or it never happened. Perhaps another cover up for something far greater than this ridiculousness.

In the military, politics is the strong core. Before you join that world, ensure you're a master psychologist for advantage.

When you deal with ranks, you need to understand the personalities behind these ranks and master ways to exploit their loopholes and finally, manipulate your way into power.

If you're going in with only psychical strength, you'll end up among the fallen, whose name will remain forgotten the day they die.

They died for a country not worth dying for...

Wars are started by fat foolish men who are too stupid and cowardly to do anything.
So they recruite young, strong men who are not so intelligent to become soldiers for them.
The young men all go out to the field and hurt each other all day long.
They die, and go and face judgement of heaven or hell..
MEANWHILE,
The lazy bastard that that recruited them, is still alive here on earth eating meat pie and driving jeep, recruiting another set of young able bodied men to waste their one and only God-given life.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by cray91(m): 6:10am On Sep 23, 2020
since time immemorial

Remember the saying that Words (rumors) are even deadlier than any amunitions
Roon9:
Since when do words of mouth starts causing more damage than guns and bombs

What a softie.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by LINTUNE(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Depression... Hmmm I lost a friend last week ...a 400L Computer Science Student, University of Ilorin. She committed suicide because of this same depression.Very painful still recovering from the shock.

SAY NO TO DEPRESSION
THERE IS A WAY OUT OF THAT CONDITION, IF ONLY YOU CAN TALK TO SOMEONE

RIP OWOLOWO MARIAM MOTUNRAYO
COMPUTER SCIENCE, 400L UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN.

Please if you are currently experiencing any of these. Symptoms
Let me, or a doctor or someone else know...before it leads to suicide

��Feelings of sadness, emptiness or unhappiness

��Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters

��Loss of interest or pleasure in normal activities, such as sex
��Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much

��Tiredness and lack of energy, so that even small tasks take extra effort

��Changes in appetite — often reduced appetite and weight loss, but increased cravings for food and weight gain in some people

��Anxiety, agitation or restlessness — for example, excessive worrying, pacing, hand-wringing or an inability to sit still

��Slowed thinking, speaking or body movements

��Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on failures or blaming yourself for things that are not your responsibility

��Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions and remembering things

��Frequent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts or suicide

��Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches

WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER MARIAM
REST ON OWOLOWO MARIAM MOTUNRAYO ���

Please try to talk to someone that can be of help Suicide is not an option.

We must not lose you.
Share with others
do u have any clue ,why she killed herself?
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by northvietnam(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
All these problems will be solved with just a bullet to the head of the chief terrorist, buhari the cow. Kill him now before he murder you all because of 7 imaginary virgins. [/b]That's how one stupid idiot started fucking aisha at age 6. Terrorists

Oh my God , we are actually enjoying a lot of freedom of speech in this country

Assuming this is America and some one says
We should kill the POTUS

If Secrete Service and FBI no track u with in an Hour Eeeeeeeeh....
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Dominiqueismad: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2020
northvietnam:

Oh my God , we are actually enjoying a lot of freedom of speech in this country

Assuming this is America and some one says
We should kill the POTUS [/b]
If Secrete Service and FBI no track u with in an Hour Eeeeeeeeh....
potus is not as useless as the lifeless man here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 23, 2020
What they want the media to tell you.... I have lived long enough in Nigeria to know better
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by saajus: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2020
You are correct. The problem with many so-called strongmen is that they can easily reach 100%. Also, they can easily fall to 0%. The suicide rate in the American military that even take good care of their soldiers is higher than Naija military. The suicide rate among men is higher than women. I'm surprised because it is women that people call weaker vessels cos they cry and show emotions a lot.

Watch out, pray, and look after the so-called strongmen like motivational speakers, bodybuilders, boxers, soldiers, and Pastors. We don’t always look after such people because they don’t show their feebleness on their faces.

yanabasee:
Too bad......

Some accusations are deadly.....

Being a soldier doesn't make him a harden individual.... He's human first.....

May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by HrmOlolade(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Depression... Hmmm I lost a friend last week ...a 400L Computer Science Student, University of Ilorin. She committed suicide because of this same depression.Very painful still recovering from the shock.

SAY NO TO DEPRESSION

��Changes in appetite — often reduced appetite and weight loss, but increased cravings for food and weight gain in some people

��Anxiety, agitation or restlessness — for example, excessive worrying, pacing, hand-wringing or an inability to sit still

��Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on failures or blaming yourself for things that are not your responsibility

We must not lose you.
Share with others
suicide is always on my mind, what's holding me back is the thought of what my mother will felt when am gone
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol.. I don't get how Nigerians can be so emotional annd sensitive on one hand while on the other they're raving mad lunatics serving, praising, enjoying n promoting jungle justice to fellow humans who sins differently... It still baffles me how they do it grin

RIP soldier i still don't believe this cock n bull
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Gaggii: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
All these problems will be solved with just a bullet to the head of the chief terrorist, buhari the cow. Kill him now before he murder you all because of 7 imaginary virgins. That's how one stupid idiot started fucking aisha at age 6. Terrorists

Who told you buhari started fucking Aisha at age six, were you there?
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Dominiqueismad: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2020
Gaggii:

ode, am talking of one saw, leader and funder of the terrorists
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Nackzy: 6:50am On Sep 23, 2020
This happend were my brother is serving, immediately it happened he called me and told me
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Oesophagus99(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2020
One thing must surely kill a man but as for me o, mek disgrace and shame go knack dia heads fr Wall!
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Oesophagus99(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2020
One thing must surely kee a man but as for me o, mek disgrace and shame go knack dia heads fr Wall!
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Randerl: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2020
CelestineNelson:

SAY NO TO DEPRESSION

We must not lose you.
Share with others
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Glare247(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
All these problems will be solved with just a bullet to the head of the chief terrorist, buhari the cow. Kill him now before he murder you all because of 7 imaginary virgins. That's how one stupid idiot started fucking aisha at age 6. Terrorists

Am very sure ,buhari is d cause of ur low performance in school and bed ,wereey
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by israelmao(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2020
This is how generational curse begins,the true theft now has acquired curse for himself and his family.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by bewla(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

So even you sef believe he killed himself abi The rate una trust Nigerian news and Nigerian government Taya me!!!
Dominiqueismad:
potus is not as useless as the lifeless man here.
Dominiqueismad:
ode, am talking of one saw, leader and funder of the terrorists
Gaggii:

yanabasee:
Too bad......

For the first time some one spoke from is sense in the FTC section as a Nigerian not as u name it
Glare247:

yanabasee:
Too bad......

For the first time some one spoke from is sense in the FTC section as a Nigerian not as u name it
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Dominiqueismad: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2020
m4cow:

abi o, but why is Mohammed fucking aisha from age 6?
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by heykims(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Why not shoot the superior officer first, then shoot yourself.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2020
sulasa07:

₦50000

Damn
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Anaerobi(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2020
I have been in such situation.... too painful seriously.
Re: Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2020
Algold:
I felt sorry for him. My advice to the public... Ignore anything second hand or fairly used.
So many people are in prison due to this.

The touching part I don't know what to tell my wife and children about the video.

Suicide is never an option.

So long as the accusation is false, It's the easiest way to even know who loves one and seperate those who don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanzanian Doctor, Nurse Suspended For Having Sex, Moaning & Disturbing Patients / Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.