Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Bbnaija’s Lucy Cautions Those Sliding Into Her DM To Tell Her How To Live And Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Lucy Cautions Those Sliding Into Her DM To Tell Her How To Live And Be (460 Views)

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money / Nabila Fash Rants About Those Sliding Into Oritsefemi’s DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Lucy Cautions Those Sliding Into Her DM To Tell Her How To Live And Be by Ibiyaye1: 4:03am On Sep 23, 2020
The reality TV star is warning nosy followers and critics to stay away from her DM.

Former housemate of the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Lucy Edet has sent a note of warning to those sliding into her DM to tell her how to live and behave.

The reality TV star and chef made this known via her Twitter page on Tuesday, September 22, 2020.

“Please if you slide into my dm, let it be about business, thank you. I appreciate all the advice and opinions on how I should live, behave, and whatnot, but I am too certain you won’t keep the same energy if I came to you to do same, so stop it. Business email is in d bio. Victory hand,” she tweeted.

Lucy is one of the housemates from the fifth season of Nigeria’s most-watched reality TV show, Big Brother Naija.

Gist via:- https://rewardgist.com.ng/2020/09/23/bbnaijas-lucy-cautions-those-sliding-into-her-dm-to-tell-her-how-to-live-and-behave/

(1) (Reply)

Ambassador Coomasie Condemns #end SARS Movement – This Cannot Happen Under Obasa / Media Personality And Bbnaija Host Ebuka Obi Uchendu Gushes Over Wife As She Add / Most Memorable Nollywood Celebrity Fights!!! And Other Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.