Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

SEE REASON why Nigerian men wunt even consider Vasectomy Now Or Later?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE REASON why Nigerian men wunt even consider Vasectomy Now Or Later?? (377 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / Man Left Confused After Wife Conceives Despite Him Undergoing Vasectomy / I Want To Leave My Marriage,now Or Later? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE REASON why Nigerian men wunt even consider Vasectomy Now Or Later?? by Timekeeper: 5:30am On Sep 23, 2020
Men, do u see yourself going through knife and scarpel bcox u want to do family planning?

Women, would you advise your husband take a surgery rather than you?

See funny reaction grin grin grin grin grin grin from men on nairaland

YourCoffin:
Good luck to those who want to mutilate their Gbola. I cherish mine the way it is. Besides, a new study has also revealed that vasectomy increases the risk of prostate cancer in men.

Since black men are more prone to prostate cancer than other races, I don't think any black man should be considering vasectomy. The white men that always find ways to kill themselves can have it.

crackhaus:
Mehn fück this shit, no scalpel or surgical knife is going anywhere near my balls.

This is the Funniest comment ever grin grin grin grin. Nice one crack haus

Liposure:
How can i tamper with my organ when there are better and friendlier ways of avoiding pregnancy. Can't happen. I cherish my instrument

Mynd44:
Going by the side-effects of birthcontrols on women (hormonal, weight issues) vasectomy is something I have had my sight into for a long while. After a certain number of children, get it done and have peace. If I want any other offspring by force, adoption is the way.

Someone shud pls tell Mynd4.4 that I am part of his village people... I will never allow that vasectomy work for him.... Even if he work for everyone, Vasectomy no go work for mynd..

This guy banned me for 8 months and some week consecutively

1 Like

Re: SEE REASON why Nigerian men wunt even consider Vasectomy Now Or Later?? by Timekeeper: 5:35am On Sep 23, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Oh boy! This men are strong oo. shocked
I can't do that. What if the case arise in the future and I need to have more kids? What if my wife divorces me and I remarry and I need a kid with my woman? What if my kids die and I have no option than to procreate? What will I do? undecided So I can't do it, thank you, Next!!!

Incase you don't know na me talk

This one Don dey imagine bad bad things already grin grin grin grin grin

Divorce, another man pikin and death

okeyben10:
angry
Imagine having a vasectomy after 4 kids.

Ten years later you discover non of d kids are yours cheesy

Lol.
When it comes to birth control, i hate anything permanent. I hate vasectomy same way i hate hysterectomy.

Leave d balls and the womb where God put am

Dangrace01:
Girls like prick oh choi

Gerrard59:

it's an option for men who love playing away matches: you will not have another child outside your marriage (another cost to finance). Considering how cheap vasectomy is and expensive raising children is, it's the best contraceptive one can think of. As for those using religion to argue against vasectomy, that's total balderdash!
Re: SEE REASON why Nigerian men wunt even consider Vasectomy Now Or Later?? by Timekeeper: 5:39am On Sep 23, 2020
bioemmy:
Being permanent means it must be done with proper consent with one's wife and after serious thinking.
Preferably, when the kids are matured.
Devil is wicked.

Satan siddown jeje, this one go call am again grin grin grin

calmG:
I've always hated other means of contraception except the permanent methods like vasectomy or tubal ligation, but
I will rather have my wife do tubal ligation, it's better for the family grin

ednut1:
Guys will make ladies use postinor , do abortions, used invasive birth control etc. But wont near anything like vasectomy or sperm killers. I blame women una no just get sense hahaha

jekagadura:
A spiritual Christian does not bother about these issues...because he effect the necessary adjustment in the spirit but the carnal man, well, happy mutilation ohhh!
Pastor grin
Re: SEE REASON why Nigerian men wunt even consider Vasectomy Now Or Later?? by Timekeeper: 5:43am On Sep 23, 2020
MariahAngel

As a Christian and a catholic that you are, can I ask a question?

Is doggy, spooning, 69, cowgirl, joko le iso (siddown on top nail style ) allowed btw couples??
Re: SEE REASON why Nigerian men wunt even consider Vasectomy Now Or Later?? by crackhaus: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Timekeeper:
Men, do u see yourself going through knife and scarpel bcox u want to do family planning?

Women, would you advise your husband take a surgery rather than you?

See funny reaction grin grin grin grin grin grin from men on nairaland

This is the Funniest comment ever grin grin grin grin. Nice one crack haus
Lol, those niggaz be tripping... grin

They should go and ask their dads & mums how they were able to prevent themselves from giving birth to a community without snipping, tying, or cutting shit grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PLAYSTATION 5 Now Available, Nationwide Delivery / I Took Wode Maya On A Tour Of The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi / Advice Concerning :baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romanc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.