Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina (740 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina by akasueba(m): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Seriously can't imagine this.
To those that know about the issue of Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche and Abel Damina.
Throughout I see this issue the first time I came across it on youtube like wow the day I saw the Pastor Paul Enenche post on youtube calling Daddy Freeze a Mad Dog and said he called him that because Jesus called Herod Wild Dog/ Fox and in Science base classification Fox belong to the Family of Dog and so also wolf, and so also I saw Pastor Abel Damina correcting Pastor Paul Enenche aggressively saying if someone did not go to school he should go back to school that it is not yet late.

Brother and Sister what did you see in this issue?.
As for me I only see that the Word Mad Dog is too big apart from that there is nothing wrong in what Paul Enenche said because he called Daddy Freeze to make correction which Daddy Freeze himself did the needful to have come back on Youtube and apologies for it, and Pastor Abel Damina is now claiming the Schooler here saying what is not suppose to say!.

This same Abel Damina was said to have called someone a Dummy before in his explanation.
doing what he is claiming to correct.
Am not condemning or siding anybody here but you don't need to look for the downfall of others now.

What is your own thought about this.
Re: Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina by judgementyard(m): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2020
The earlier we start to know where we coming from the better for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina by lathrowinger: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2020
All these people are scammers
Re: Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina by petra1(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2020
I don't think what Abel Damina did is right. Propbably because he bought into Daddy freeze doctrine . Daddy freeze for once deserve a good rebuke for calling Oyedepo Bastard . Its just that get sympathy that He cunningly claimed he was called Bastard for teaching about marriage .
But thats not true.

The video Pastor Ibiyeomie was reacting to was the fact that he called Bishop a Bastard.
That was against Bible ethics i know Daddy Freeze is just growing graduallyin the knowledgeof God .

But .Abel Damina You don't betray your fellow Pastor for popularity (I pray I'm wrong)

Matthew 24:10
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

1 Like

Re: Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina by akasueba(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
petra1:
I don't think what Abel Damina did is right. Propbably because he bought into Daddy freeze doctrine . Daddy freeze for once deserve a good rebuke for calling Oyedepo Bastard . Its just that get sympathy that He cunningly claimed he was called Bastard for teaching about marriage .
But thats not true.

The video Pastor Ibiyeomie was reacting to was the fact that he called Bishop a Bastard.
That was against Bible ethics i know Daddy Freeze is just growing graduallyin the knowledgeof God .

But .Abel Damina You don't betray your fellow Pastor for popularity (I pray I'm wrong)

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Am telling you and this same Abel Damina has been the one calling someone Dummy before oo and he is here now saying thrash.

But before he came out to insult other man of God like him, the man that was call on to make ammend has realise what he did and has ammend the way because Daddy Freeze has apologize.

So what's this man point bringing back this issue is what i don't know.
Re: Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina by genkins(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina by desiredhome: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
petra1:
But thats not true.

Pastors are human beings and are bound to make mistakes, especially the self acclaimed Pastorprenours we have all over the places that we don't know how they became pastors.....

Correcting/pointing out their errors doesn't mean insults/betrayal.....

Matthew 24:11
In the last days.....
And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people.

1 Like

Re: Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina by akasueba(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2020
genkins:
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g25X4Df_vw

Watched now and how does this tally with our discussion here please we wanna know.

(1) (Reply)

Can Unbelievers Eat Everything Born-again Believers Eat? / 10 Heretical Teachings You Should Discard / This Is The Most Important Spiritual Teaching In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.