Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (69875 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by mployer(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Congratulations Brother..
You Have a Virtous Woman..
Do not Joke with that Privilege [/s]

I Retract my Statement...
I Did not know who The lady was.
I just did a search and got to know now.

What I saw she does is Modified Occultism, Wickedness,Evil and Demonism..

That is not a Virtous Woman in any Way or Form..

Thanks to All who Brought me to that!

Sister you need to Repent Quickly...

For you to rush and I congratulate her raises question on wether you are truly led by the Spirit.

That move of yours was instigated by kingdom of darkness.

Be more sober and prayerful my brother.
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by samwillyco1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
She also gave out One Million naira to her fans just to celebrate the birthday of her husband
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by samwillyco1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Solatium:

You sef believe?
All these things na scam,Na the hubby buy the moto,wifey come tell am say make she present am so e go sound romantic and makes a good Social media story.
Na the latest scam in town be that
e Dy happen well we'll oo

She get money ooo, she also gave out One Million naira to her fans just to celebrate the birthday
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by YoungLionken(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Owen247:
do u actually knw her? Abeg research abt her

In what aspect? Because,we all have our different sides...
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Hotzone(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
edoairways:

That is not true

Woman rapper
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by edoairways: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hotzone:

Woman rapper
All your years studying in school was a waste. Common application of philosophy and logic ( Gst), you couldn't apply to real life. You don't know that there are exceptions to things of life.
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Jdbrasco2: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
She has a good heart and do recognize God . Nothing bad in being a traditionalist.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Gfxguy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sex therapist my foot!

All she does is sell love charm to young ladies.
Many homes have been shattered all thanks to her!

Repent before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Jkindness: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Solatium(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
samwillyco1:

She get money ooo, she also gave out One Million naira to her fans just to celebrate the birthday

I don hear
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Silasloaded(m): 4:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Congrats Odogwu soundy (Nnaemeka) in massive addy to your hearthrobe Angiesoundmind (Angela Nwosu) Courtesy #AngieNation#Angiefan UDO!!!
Re: Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift by Ebychipo: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Ladies becareful, many ladies are has become her follower on Facebook, a stitch in time saves nine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.