Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell (64949 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Fucsheetup(f): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Nuttella:
That prick-sucking Erica was busy insulting his looks not knowing he is a sickler, bridle your tongue, you dont know what people are going through.
Na you or your mama no suck prick. Hypocrite, shut up.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Emmyziski(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
eagleeye2:

Shame on people like you who think they can play god and predict other people's life.
I live with Sickle cell and I am way above 40. And I will still be around here for many more years to come. God will continue to use us to shame you and people who think like you.
You no too get sense sha.. No vex bros
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Emmyziski(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Lost my younger bro last week fri to SC and he was 31 .
Awww... Really sorry bro... Feel your pain
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Emmyziski(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yaronkirki:

My bro died last month at 29. May Allah s.w.a grant him jannatul firdausi.i tut the lass mark is 25 was already Happy for him
Really sorry bro!
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Emmyziski(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
He's SC not SS and the mark used to be 21 now it's 30? Na God go judge una. This is the reason sufferers hide it because the world starts treating them like walking corpse.
You probably don't understand the meaning of emphaty...
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by SocialJustice: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emmyziski:

You probably don't understand the meaning it emphaty...
Which dirty empathy? More like pity.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by AdemolaA2: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emmyziski:

Awww... Really sorry bro... Feel your pain

Thanks bro !!!
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Emmyziski(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Which dirty empathy? More like pity.
Guy shut up abeg... Your mouth dey smell
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by SocialJustice: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emmyziski:

Guy shut up abeg... Your mouth dey smell
Na your thief of a father and LovePeddler of a mother mouths dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. / Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.