Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell (64890 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by wamide042(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:
All lies.. He's come up with another strategy to gain more votes because its some days to the finale.

Why didnt he tell us this story when all of the 20 HMs were asked to tell about themselves??
#NengiBBNaijaWinner

He once told Erica about it that was why he said he was used to people underrating him. If you dey follow BBN you will understand better.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by AdemolaA2: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Emmyziski:
I just pray he crosses the 30 year mark... Know someone that died on the mark!

Lost my younger bro last week fri to SC and he was 31 .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by wamide042(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2020
chris51:
There is no DC in blood group.
Blood groups are categorised as follows

AA
AS
SS

Aunty there is SC though it’s rare. I have a lady friend who is SC and she’s perfectly healthy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by uchaymart(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Trezagezz:
[/s][s]

my name is Fitzgerald Tochukwu, if bengi wins I will give you #100k

my number is +918813851985

am residing in New Delhi India

Just keep to your words because Nengi will win

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by asatemple(f): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2020
I feel like crying, thank God for your life. You will continue to soar higher
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by mascot87(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2020
OKorowanta:
When in the house you have no idea who the top contenders are.
He waited for the final week to reveal it in other to win pity votes but he doesn't know he is already the overwhelming favourite.
Grace...
God will take control of every negative situations we did not ask for in the first place in our lives...

With or without him revealing is genotype, he is a winner already. Now, who you?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by noony926: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2020
nairafame:

https://www.nairafame.com/2020/09/bbnaija-laycon-reveals-his-blood-group.html
. Someone should pls tell Erica about this. Madam super model. Just one accident and your legs gone. But I don’t pray it for you
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Decryptor(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Are u okay?

Dispute my comment rather than asking if i am ok
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by DarkJeddi(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:
All lies.. He's come up with another strategy to gain more votes because its some days to the finale.

Why didnt he tell us this story when all of the 20 HMs were asked to tell about themselves??
#NengiBBNaijaWinner
His story is a privilege to tell,if and when he chooses and you don't have to vote him,he is been doing fine without it..
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Funjosh(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Emmyziski:
I just pray he crosses the 30 year mark... Know someone that died on the mark!

Fallacy undecided

Nothing like 30 year mark, he will live long till old age as long as he knows how to take very good care of himself.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Cmanforall: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner
What if he develops crisis in the house? Any medical emergency on ground?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Funjosh(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2020
chris51:
There is no DC in blood group.
Blood groups are categorised as follows

AA
AS
SS

Blood group or gyvnotype
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Funjosh(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2020
wamide042:

Aunty there is SC though it’s rare. I have a lady friend who is SC and she’s perfectly healthy.

Even there is AC self. �
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by dokie: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2020
solmus:

Eyah

No wonder he was smiling when Erica was insulting him that he looks like a mop stick...

He knows people body shaming him don't know his story

Call them Alphamale call them Simp, Ozo , Kiddwaya and Laycon are guys with very great personality and character

shocked
But wait ooo, what if this is how the gods and angels in heaven listen to and watch us 24/7 even in the dark and death is an eviction

I'm impressed with your statement i must confess.

It appears some of you lose your mind once we get political but return to regular humans when politics is not in view.

I propose you maintain at all times the persona you were on when you made this very commendable statement.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by dokie: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2020
QuintessentialW:
SC is a genotype. Not blood group .

He'll be fine. Most times people with the SC genotype don't even experience crisis.

Not true. They have the same symptoms. My blood brother died from it at 32.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by temi1290: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Decryptor:

Don't mind the pathetic liar! If not that yorubas are biased when it comes to tribal sentiments, this sexual blackmailing mopping-stick should have left the BBN House earlier enough.

This post really touched my heart,smh
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by temi1290: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Are u okay?

Brotherly,I read that post and began to wonder wonder how Nigeria will ever get better
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by temi1290: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Accept my deepest sympathy bro

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by aspiring44: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2020
QuintessentialW:
SC is a genotype. Not blood group .

He'll be fine. Most times people with the SC genotype don't even experience crisis.

You are quite right .

There are all sorts of sickle cell variants

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Tareq1105: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner

You know the money is for Laycon.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Tareq1105: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Funjosh:

Even there is AC self. �

Yes, I am.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Billyjean11: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Lay on nothing do you
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by AdemolaA2: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2020
temi1290:

Accept my deepest sympathy bro

Thanks bro .. appreciate !!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by EMMY76: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner

You maybe right oh neo and dorathy where even shedding tears in the diary room telling biggie of how they sold indomie on the streets of lagos before coming to the bbnaija house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Where are those idiots bodyshaming me on nairaland?
Oya insult Laycon nau.
Empty headed cowards living in anonymity pointing fingers at those who dare to be brave enough to show their scars.
His is SC
I'm SS and not less proud of myself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
dokie:

Not true. They have the same symptoms. My blood brother died from it at 32.
All these false info sef.
SC is just as bad as SS. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner
Don't be a fooll. Why will any reasonable person lie about Sickle Cell? With all the stigma that follows it?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
JIGGYBOY:
‘SC’ is not SICKLE CELL!!!!!

LAYCON Recently REVEALED HIS BLOOD GROUP TO BE SC - A Hemoglobin that carries symptoms similar to those of Sickle Cell disease, but milder

Follow : https://instagram.com/pecohub.media?igshid=1oiuu7akzc5r
Educate yourself, you say "no".
See as you don shit for inside church. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by EMMY76: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
ademidedavid:
Some people are busy shouting he's doing it for the sake of the money, I doubt if they know what it takes to declare your blood group in the public especially if you are SS or SC.......I believe he was living before the big brother Naija and if he does not win the money he won't die.
But one bad news to Laycon haters is that

LAYCON HAS ALREADY WON THE MONEY

Sure it's becoming a possibility it's only laycon himself that can stop himself from winning the money looking at the mad fan base on social media.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by ademidedavid(f): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
EMMY76:

Sure it's becoming a possibility it's only laycon himself that can stop himself from winning the money looking at the mad fan base on social media.
Certainly Emmy......make village people sha no reason him matter!
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by lomprico(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Last card.......

Checkup!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) / Meet Bob Actor 'Calypso King' Singer Who Dressed As A Woman Even Before Bobrisky / Beverly Osu Goes Braless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.