Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States (55533 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by PrudencyFeats: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
nigeriainfo:

After decamping it makes Nigeria good right, why are Nigerians so daft like this?

They are regrouping and looting and you are celebrating them. Yesterday they are in PDP today APC and tomorrow back to PDP. Una no get sense for this country?

As it stands now, PDP we now realised they are more of national party than APC. Yes we know they are the same and not free from curruption and looting. But we know the better one, where every Nigerian feel represented both in appointments and otherwise. From there we can restructure. Not a party that don't believe to restructure a failed structure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Loveurneighbour: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
If APC gives ticket to an Igbo man and PDP pick a Northerner. What will be the result?
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by oluwaahmed: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ezigbo thunder should fire both PDP & APC cos they are the same using nigerians to catch trips just like nengi used ozuo.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by ChiefRocker(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good but Bauchi State is North East
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Whitecoal711: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mraphel:

Now after much insult on him rochas did a good job? Igbo
can you please state where I insulted him talk much of
what do igbo have to do with this
am not in support of any party, all am concern is good dividend to the people irrespective of the party
i am wiser and mature than the kind of democracy we are practicing in country and continent as of whole
my prayer is God should open our eyes to see beyond our nose and unite us to choose credible people in power to gear the fare of our nation
a nation perish due to lack of vision
my people perish lack of knowledge.
love
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by 2016v2017: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
jlinkd78:
It now appears PDP is d truly party with national appeal as their presence is seen across d six geopolitical zones. Personally feel bad seeing Imo state tagged an APC State especially when I know my ppl voted for PDP
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by bash8936: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
If ApC presents fashola or osinbajo 2023 and buhari campaign for for them in the north that means the Northwest, 60% of northeast,Southwest and north central, good percentage of votes in edo, delta and bayelsa will totally vote for them. APC still have a good probability of winning in 2023. They are still the party to beat in Nigeria. Have learnt from 2019 experience.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by InoFilms: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by tempest01(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Imagine Kano, Osun, Ekiti, Imo was free and fair
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by mentored: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
okrote4real:

*PDP states*

(1). Edo State - PDP

(2). Rivers State - PDP

(3). Delta State - PDP

(4). Bayelsa State - PDP

(5). Cross River State - PDP

(6). Akwa Ibom state - PDP

(7). Enugu state - PDP

(cool. Ebonyi state - PDP

(9). Benue State - PDP

(10). Oyo State - PDP

(11). Adamawa state - PDP

(12). Bauchi State - PDP

(13). Abia State - PDP

(14). Zamfara State - PDP

(15). Sokoto State - PDP

(16). Taraba State - PDP

*APC States*

(1). Borno State - APC

(2). Imo state - APC

(3). Kano state - APC

(4). Kaduna state - APC

(5). Nasarawa state – APC

(6). Kogi state – APC

(7). Niger State – APC

(cool. Plateau State – APC

(9). Jigawa state – APC

(10). Kastina state – APC

(11). Kwara state – APC

(12). Kebbi state – APC

(13). Lagos – APC

(14). Ogun state – APC

(15). Yobe state – APC

(16). Gombe state – APC

(17). Ekiti state – APC

(18). Osun state – APC

(19). Ondo state – APC

*Anambra state is APGA.*

Geopolitical Zones:
North Central - APC 5, PDP 1
North East - APC 4, PDP 2
North West - APC 5, PDP 2
South East - APC 1, PDP 3, APGA 1
South South - APC Nil, PDP 6
South West - APC 5, PDP 1

2023 permutation begin!

You see why Biafra Mantra was started by Anambra Man.

Those guys don't do shit

They don't align with shit

You are either real or they kick you out.

APC and PDP are one and same

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by mentored: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
bash8936:
If ApC presents fashola or osinbajo 2023 and buhari campaign for for them in the north that means the Northwest, 60% of northeast,Southwest and north central, good percentage of votes in edo, delta and bayelsa will totally vote for them. APC still have a good probability of winning in 2023. They are still the party to beat in Nigeria. Have learnt from 2019 experience.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Nwantakiri
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by madridsta007(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yebosola:

But u can make it with pure hatred with yorubas'hatred ba? Your own is even worse, u eat, drink, enjoy in SW land, don't u know is a course to wish them bad on their land? Except to ba fe fi nylon bag keru pada sile, ase WA.

Oga, I dont live in the SW.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by HRMK: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
WETIN BE DFFCE BTW APC AND PDP?NOR BE SO DEM DEY CHANGE PARTY LIKE CLOTH?I BEG,MAKE UNA LOOK FOR BETA PARTY WEY NOR GET LOOTERS!

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Eddygre8(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good records for democracy sustainability
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Ngorbungor(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
The north wanted OBJ yes then obj picked yar adua because of the live he has for his late brother Lt gen sheu musa yar adua who was vice to obj in hid military regime when musa yar adua died the north wanted to upturn the constitution but obj the north actually fit his selfish interest thinking gej was too soft and even SW supported gej so it was north vs south and south won see if you read what mallam Isa funtua said before he died you will know the power is coming south west same thing elrufai said that powet is coming south and even the former vice chairman Arewa consultative forum and senator fro. Adamawa abubakar girei said yesterday that its time the north pay the Sw back for their support and he mentioned "osinbajo" you can confirm all these if am lying

Oh, same as people from the north, south south, even south west have also support zoning presidency to south east. Even more people are rooting for south east than south west
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by kelly72: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
deboysben:
sorry pdp is not winning anambra.

Soludo of apga is winning it.

Soludo is essentially a PDP man
He will do APGA at some point.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by tuniski: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
muykem:
PDP is getting stronger but hell bent to remain president in the north meanwhile APC is considering zoning president to the south in 2023. My question is that if APC gives ticket to igbo man and PDP pick northerner. What will be the outcome?
The igbo man would be defeated even in his ancestral home!!!!!!
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by rotadeco27: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
akure1stson:

seems u are still mourning over ur loss in Edo, u better save ur tears cos, u will need it again in Ondo,

meanwhile, Ondo will soon join the PDP states

Ondo is for Jegede

Jegede is for Ondo.

Be deceiving urself there . APC will surely win Ondo.
Ondo no b Edo

Ondo nor b Lagos.

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Ngorbungor(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
If APC gives ticket to an Igbo man and PDP pick a Northerner. What will be the result?

Like I said earlier, that will be the end of PDP.
Remember South East and South South are home to PDP, they give block vote anytime anyday, zoning the presidency to south east will mean that PDP will lose both region.

South East and South South vote in the same direction, and the presidency will be of immense benefit to both region, so they will definitely support each other to get the presidency, imagine the person of Ameachi getting the slot, Igbo and south east will be the biggest beneficiary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by rotadeco27: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
osamz007:
BY 2023 SOME STUPID NIGERIANS GO STILL VOTE APC
Yes na. Like the popular suya seller on this forum
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Xfemt(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
garfield1:

Immediately apc was formed in 2013,I knew pdp was going.check my 2013 comments
so wit d way APC has being running d affairs for five years now if a credible election like 2015 is held do u tin APC ll win

bro live sentiment
let say d truth wen we see it

u and I no most Nigerians re tired of APC
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Habinibi: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please everyone, where is Sowore party? Are there no more credible contestant there?

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by garfield1: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Xfemt:
so wit d way APC has being running d affairs for five years now if a credible election like 2015 is held do u tin APC ll win

bro live sentiment
let say d truth wen we see it

u and I no most Nigerians re tired of APC

Most Nigerians are also tired of pdp.with a candidate like osibanjo,they will vote apc again
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Coolgent(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
muykem:
PDP is getting stronger but hell bent to remain president in the north meanwhile APC is considering zoning president to the south in 2023. My question is that if APC gives ticket to igbo man and PDP pick northerner. What will be the outcome?

I am 100% sure
Notherners will vote for their own regardless of his Party.
Some Yoruba may not vote for an Igbo Man.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Xfemt(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
garfield1:

Most Nigerians are also tired of pdp.with a candidate like osibanjo,they will vote apc again
bro Wht is osinbajo is not fielded

or re u saying nothing is impossible?

na wa oh
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by silverkings: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
ignis:
Anambra is the only state without APC or PDP Governor.
I like it like that biko. Though obiano performed below expectations

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by silverkings: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mraphel:

Anambra and Abia will go APC

Bayelsa, Zamfara, Delta mistakenly became pdp
This one is dreaming.... Hahaha
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Ezmans: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
PrudencyFeats:
By the time they PDP wins Ondo by October and Anambra next year it will be 18 states. Senators and house of rep members are expected to decamp to PDP as election for 2023 gets closer.

Also, 3 APC governors will decamp to PDP.
pdp I'll shock apc in ondo, zlp+pdp=victory
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by tope3x(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
I suggest we should try a new party...APC and PDP are filled with same old fools

Minjim:

Which party do you suggest we vote ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Oracleforce: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
PrudencyFeats:
By the time they PDP wins Ondo by October and Anambra next year it will be 18 states. Senators and house of rep members are expected to decamp to PDP as election for 2023 gets closer.

Also, 3 APC governors will decamp to PDP.

Zombie analysis....keep deceiving yourself....
Daydreamer
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by PrudencyFeats: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oracleforce:

Zombie analysis....keep deceiving yourself....
Daydreamer

Same way we were nicknamed 'Joseph the dreamer' and Obaseki won.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.