Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States (55549 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by colestephan86: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
okrote4real:

*PDP states*

(1). Edo State - PDP

(2). Rivers State - PDP

(3). Delta State - PDP

(4). Bayelsa State - PDP

(5). Cross River State - PDP

(6). Akwa Ibom state - PDP

(7). Enugu state - PDP

(cool. Ebonyi state - PDP

(9). Benue State - PDP

(10). Oyo State - PDP

(11). Adamawa state - PDP

(12). Bauchi State - PDP

(13). Abia State - PDP

(14). Zamfara State - PDP

(15). Sokoto State - PDP

(16). Taraba State - PDP

*APC States*

(1). Borno State - APC

(2). Imo state - APC

(3). Kano state - APC

(4). Kaduna state - APC

(5). Nasarawa state – APC

(6). Kogi state – APC

(7). Niger State – APC

(cool. Plateau State – APC

(9). Jigawa state – APC

(10). Kastina state – APC

(11). Kwara state – APC

(12). Kebbi state – APC

(13). Lagos – APC

(14). Ogun state – APC

(15). Yobe state – APC

(16). Gombe state – APC

(17). Ekiti state – APC

(18). Osun state – APC

(19). Ondo state – APC

*Anambra state is APGA.*

Geopolitical Zones:
North Central - APC 5, PDP 1
North East - APC 4, PDP 2
North West - APC 5, PDP 2
South East - APC 1, PDP 3, APGA 1
South South - APC Nil, PDP 6
South West - APC 5, PDP 1

2023 permutation begin!
The state that is usually being used to rig is still in the hand of APC,
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
jlinkd78:
It now appears PDP is d truly party with national appeal as their presence is seen across d six geopolitical zones. Personally feel bad seeing Imo state tagged an APC State especially when I know my ppl voted for PDP
Bayelsa people also voted APC.
PDP wouldn't have gotten Edo state either if not for Oshiomhole's acts.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by DEROX: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Oh, same as people from the north, south south, even south west have also support zoning presidency to south east. Even more people are rooting for south east than south west
lol but how will you convience a northerner to vote vote an igbo man the hate is real as I told you north vite on religious and tribal line any party that zones to SE is good as conceding defeat political lords know this that's why they are praying PDP give them ticket.If it was easy they would have done it 53 years ago infact the north still bear the 1966 first coup grudge against them so am Aldo praying PDP give them I will be very happy
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
muykem:
Congratulations!!! At least democracy is no longer at risk.

Justice is what is at Risk NOW - Terrorists, Scavengers, Foreign Fighters from Libya, Bandits, Herdsmen, Daura Kinsmen or whatever Buhari wants to call them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Ngorbungor(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
lol but how will you convience a northerner to vote vote an igbo man the hate is real as I told you north vite on religious and tribal line any party that zones to SE is good as conceding defeat political lords know this that's why they are praying PDP give them ticket.If it was easy they would have done it 53 years ago infact the north still bear the 1966 first coup grudge against them so am Aldo praying PDP give them I will be very happy

This narrative of North hate Igbos, because of that they will not vote Igbos, outside the northern states, the next place northerns have more population is South East, they are doing there business without any problem, go to Onitsha, Aba, Eungu, Owerri, PH etc, same as southeast presence in there north, so let's forget this talk of "will not vote for igbos" what the southeast need to do is bring out and support a good and trusted candidate

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Oracleforce: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

Same way we were nicknamed 'Joseph the dreamer' and Obaseki won.

Edo no is Lagos and Lagos no be Edo....

Edo no be northern region and southwest regions

PDP can perform. their magic within southeast and south-south regions.....
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by PrudencyFeats: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oracleforce:

Edo no is Lagos and Lagos no be Edo....

Edo no be northern region and southwest regions

PDP can perform. their magic within southeast and south-south regions.....

Lets be frank, its not about magic. In Edo, Oshiomole was drunk with power and believed in federal might... One of the reasons Edo was won by PDP

For subsequent elections before 2023, you too can see how the country is being messed up by federal government in all aspects and since we don't have guns to push them out we only have our votes.

The greedy old fools we elected to checkmate thier excesses to ensure balance have been bought over and made an ordinary rubber stamp. Group of men that the entire nation hope on. So pathetic.

So seing their name on ballot again reminds us of failed promises 6 years counting....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by ABOVEDELAW: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2020
COUNT ANAMBRA OUT, IT'S EITHER APGA OR NO OTHER PARTY.
PrudencyFeats:
By the time they PDP wins Ondo by October and Anambra next year it will be 18 states. Senators and house of rep members are expected to decamp to PDP as election for 2023 gets closer.

Also, 3 APC governors will decamp to PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by DEROX: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Ngorbungor:

This narrative of North hate Igbos, because of that they will not vote Igbos, outside the northern states, the next place northerns have more population is South East, they are doing there business without any problem, go to Onitsha, Aba, Eungu, Owerri, PH etc, same as southeast presence in there north, so let's forget this talk of "will not vote for igbos" what the southeast need to do is bring out and support a good and trusted candidate
deceive yourself well can you compare northerners in Lagos or ogun state with aba or anywhere if it was easy they could have given you 54 yes ago you can't be trusted and they know your hatred towards them but believe what you want. i just hope you heard what Isa funtua, junaid Mohammed, and senator abubakar girei said about them you hate their religion but you want their support wbeg shift you will get it next 100yrs lol
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by deboysben(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2020
kelly72:

Soludo is essentially a PDP man
He will do APGA at some point.
exactly
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Mathantics: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
PrudencyFeats:
By the time they PDP wins Ondo by October and Anambra next year it will be 18 states. Senators and house of rep members are expected to decamp to PDP as election for 2023 gets closer.

PDP no fit win Anambra for now,

In federal level, APGA represent PDP.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by Mathantics: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Whitecoal711:
I am from IMO state
the governor from apc but the people and there choice govn is pdp
2023 will be the real test of our democracy
peace
but rochas did a good job,i pray this present govn follow and continue his legacies, but the little I am seeing am force to think otherwise

Rochas scammed Imo indigenes.
Ihedioha and Uzodimma are both better than Rochas in governance.
I prefer Ihedioha to Uzodimma.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by tuniski: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Like I said earlier, that will be the end of PDP.
Remember South East and South South are home to PDP, they give block vote anytime anyday, zoning the presidency to south east will mean that PDP will lose both region.

South East and South South vote in the same direction, and the presidency will be of immense benefit to both region, so they will definitely support each other to get the presidency, imagine the person of Ameachi getting the slot, Igbo and south east will be the biggest beneficiary
you are a political neophyte!!!!!
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by tuniski: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Bayelsa people also voted APC.
PDP wouldn't have gotten Edo state either if not for Oshiomhole's acts.
Buhari wont have been president if not for pdp internal rift!
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by deboysben(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Repeating people's comments and yours of over 3 days ago.....what kind of human being are you?....how are we sure you're not even a robot?...
My hatred for you runs without stopping. e pas flash speed.
hahahaha laugh one kill me with that bold statement.
Bro be calming down ok
This hatred is much oo to the extend of voicing it out.
You should just over look his msg anytime u sees it. Cos i know u can shot him up face to face should they give u gun.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by preselect(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

add Imo state to PDP states

the Supreme Court Governor has nothing on Imo
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by AustineJohn908(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
deboysben:
hahahaha laugh one kill me with that bold statement.
Bro be calming down ok
This hatred is much oo to the extend of voicing it out.
You should just over look his msg anytime u sees it. Cos i know u can shot him up face to face should they give u gun.
I swear, you no understand how I hate that man or woman with passion. e dey behave like robot, gather people quotes and the reply and almost all of them na same, you fit guess am
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by preselect(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
muykem:
PDP is getting stronger but hell bent to remain president in the north meanwhile APC is considering zoning president to the south in 2023. My question is that if APC gives ticket to igbo man and PDP pick northerner. What will be the outcome?

Any Igbo man in APC will be seen as efulefu grin
so dont expect much support from the south-east.
by the way which igbo man can APC present? CockRoachas? Kalu? Ogbonnaya onu? Amaechi?(if he still counts himself as igbo)
who? none of these men can win any true votes in the south-east.

so if APC plants some efulefic igbo man and PDP picks another northerner, SE may vote for IPOB grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by deboysben(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
AustineJohn908:
I swear, you no understand how I hate that man or woman with passion. e dey behave like robot, gather people quotes and the reply and almost all of them na same, you fit guess am
you are not alone... just over look it and stop making him to be relevant by qouting him.
Re: PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States by AustineJohn908(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
deboysben:
you are not alone... just over look it and stop making him to be relevant by qouting him.
no problem bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released / Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.