Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. (617 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by cdm4live: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2020
So I am at work right now. I am discussing with a colleague. She is married but not happy with her marriage anymore.

I know she has been cheating with our QC but then who am I to judge.

Today she said how she wish she would be given two weeks leave. I asked why and she said she is tired of life and needed rest.

I want just looking and she continued, she said she is tired of the marriage and she is planning to relocate to Ghana.

I am speechless, she has five children already and the husband is not working.

She said no love in the marriage again.

I have been reading on Nairaland of such stories now, I am hearing from the horses mouth.

Life no balance at all.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2020
She suppose tire

It ain't easy.. Five children including the husband.. Damn

Is that the husband lost his job or something and he's trying to get back on his feet but things are pretty ugly?? or he's just a lazy ass mofos sitting at home eating the woman and her food??

If the later is the case.. then she ought to be tired cuz as a woman under this harsh regime.. it's not easy breeding five kids all by herself

Buh if it is the former.. she should hold on and don't give up easily.. better days are ahead
Re: She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by Whitecoal711: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2020
The man that knew she is married and still dating her and the one that she is married to that is not work have both simps
Re: She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by yanabasee(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Sometimes women expect men to be the most understanding and caring and loving husband when things aren't working out for the wives....

But women will never be understanding and caring and loving when the husband isn't having money....

She's probably tired of the marriage because she's not living the life she envisioned...

If she lives the man today and probably divorce him and travel to Ghana and another woman comes in to treat this man well and show him love and his luck shines and he began to make money...

I'm sure, she'll likely accuse the man of dumbing her and was definitely cheating on her....

She needs to fix her home and stop running away from it... Not everyone must have it at a platter.....

2 Likes

Re: She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

She can relocate to Zimbabwe ..
Wetin concern me... undecided undecided
Re: She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by Finnese001: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2020
I once bleeped a lady(OLOSHO) in Ghana, and after the act, she started telling me her story, that she is married with 3 kids in Nigeria, she have a boyfriend here and still doing prostitution

I swear I was dumbfounded that night

This life no just balance
Re: She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by cdm4live: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2020
BornSnner9:
She suppose tire

It ain't easy.. Five children including the husband.. Damn

Is that the husband lost his job or something and he's trying to get back on his feet but things are pretty ugly?? or he's just a lazy ass mofos sitting at home eating the woman and her food??

If the later is the case.. then she ought to be tired cuz as a woman under this harsh regime.. it's not easy breeding five kids all by herself

Buh if it is the former.. she should hold on and don't give up easily.. better days are ahead

According to her story before today, she and her husband once lived at Lagos.

They had two cars and she was a proprietor to a certain in her name.

Things went south a certain time she went to the village.

Life is really a SMALL BIG place.
Re: She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by bobokeshington: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2020
WOMAN BORN PIKIN FOR YOU NO MEAN SAY SHE NO FIT KILL YOU.

IF A WOMAN HAS THE GUTS TO CHEAT ON YOU THEN SHE IS CAPABLE OF KILLING YOU.

OP, YOU NEED TO ADVICE HER HUSBAND TO GIVE HER A BREAK AND RUN FOR HIS DEAR LIFE.
Re: She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2020
cdm4live:

According to her story before today, she and her husband once lived at Lagos.

They had two cars and she was a proprietor to a certain in her name.

Things went south a certain time she went to the village.

Life is really a SMALL BIG place.
Hmm.. every Mallam with him kettle.. relocating to gh won't make things better except she have other plans on getting there
Re: She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
That why i pity for some men, the moment you lose your source of income, that is when we start hearing stories that touch.

That woman is a selfish woman, want to leave and leave her children behind.
Re: She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. by cdm4live: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
bobokeshington:
WOMAN BORN PIKIN FOR YOU NO MEAN SAY SHE NO FIT KILL YOU.

IF A WOMAN HAS THE GUTS TO CHEAT ON YOU THEN SHE IS CAPABLE OF KILLING YOU.

OP, YOU NEED TO ADVICE HER HUSBAND TO GIVE HER A BREAK AND RUN FOR HIS DEAR LIFE.

Sadly, I cannot disclose anything to the man. It may bring me trouble I never bargained for.

Also, if the man let her be, I believe she won't harm the man except she is planning to marry her lover.

Anyways, women these days are really dangerous and one should not trust them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Transpired Between Me & A Female Uber Driver Yesterday / P. Diddy In Hot New Romance! / Is This PENIS Real Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.