Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 (15247 Views)

Charcoal And Fertilizer From Waste / Urgent! Help, What Brand Of Fertilizer Is The Best To Use For Maize And Cowpea / Buhari Orders Single Digit Interest Rate For Agric Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2020
wwwtortoise:

I doubt if that "Nigerian Effect" theory hold sway for people like Adams Oshiomole who was the masses favorite during his NLC days. The once celebrated man is been ridiculed before our very eyes.

What is your opinion in that regard.

The Nigerian effect does not last forever because Nigerians do not want people to go beyond a particular stage. Each stage comes with its own effect and expires when you aim higher. For instance, it worked for Efe in the Big Brother House but when Nigerians discovered he was going to get richer through music they hated him and said he sings trash while they like others who sing the same thrash even though they once liked Efe more than them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Cmanforall: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/22/buhari-orders-reduction-in-price-of-fertilizer/
You don't need to use ORDER to reduce the price.
Some factors can directly or indirectly crash that price. E.g. low petrol price, constant electricity and good transport network.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Dreyton36: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

Funny country
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by CodeTemplar: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2020
The northern presidio.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by chuksjuve(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2020
This government is using "order" to run economics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Amorprincesa24: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2020
So 500naira is reduction? This Buhari matter don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by wwwtortoise(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

The Nigerian effect does not last forever because Nigerians do not want people to go beyond a particular stage. Each stage comes with its own effect and expires when you aim higher. For instance, it worked for Efe in the Big Brother House but when Nigerians discovered he was going to get richer through music they hated him and said he sings trash while they like others who sing the same thrash even though they once liked Efe more than them.

Interesting !
I agree with you because most Nigerians are sentimental and hypocrites. However, I feel our political sphere and entertainment industry have their own peculiarities.
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by yaki84: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2020
post=94215751:
You will still see some children of hate, frustration and perdition that will come here to say what is #500?

Negativity is the order of the day in their miserable lives.
They hate any positive news in life.
Praise singer.....
Tuale
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by dematics: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone know where I can buy fertilizer in Onitsha or Nnewi
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Bestbeelieve: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Capsule101:
I used to be a supporter of dis government but now I can confirm dat we re finished

finish wetin 4+4 neva finish......we dey hia!
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by FamTomx2(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Ken u emagin!!
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Zetty177x: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Better order reduction of fuel and electricity tarriff

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2020
It is obvious that this old fulani man is determined to make life so uncomfortable for Nigerians. Fertilizer my foot ! Who will use it when the notorious fulani herdsmen have taken over all farmlands in the country ?

Mr Buhari, please stop chasing shadow ! Fuel price,electricity tariff,vat etc,these are what we are talking about and you know it.

Buhari should stop being wicked !
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Konafas: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Who are the farmers....
Does this affect farmers in south south or south west??
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by PS712: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Omooba77:

Another subsidy scam loading.....
Same government that said banks should not give dollars for importation of fertilizers...
I am always amazed if these people dont document their utterances!
Thank you. You grabbed the exact thought I had when I saw this piece of news. It's not even long the FG announced that decision on no FX for fertilizers, barely three weeks and now announcing subsidy..
If they have forgotten, we haven't.
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Catchfirez: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by izubext007: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2020
reduce price of rice my friend
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by juman(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Buhari government is bad. Very bad.
Despite they have many many good hands as ministers.
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by ogyunging(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Da fug?
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Obodogri: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
A government that likes ordering people around.
There is what we call micro economics and the forces of demand and supply.

I have never seen anywhere in the universe where a President determines the prices of commodities like fertiliser.
And we still see some people referring to him as "darling daddy", "sai barber", "Mr integrity" etc.
To now think that some of these persons are graduates still baffles me.
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Obodogri: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
PS712:

Thank you. You grabbed the exact thought I had when I saw this piece of news. It's not even long the FG announced that decision on no FX for fertilizers, barely three weeks and now announcing subsidy..
If they have forgotten, we haven't.

What do you expect?
Can one give what he doesn't have?

He's ordering the reduction in prices of goods. Let him continue and we'll see where it will take him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by manitoba(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
The man making that utterances is definitely leaving in another world .

I can categorically say that prices of Fertilizers will go up soon though we expect the introduction of Dangote Urea to normalise things.

We are entering into the face of Operationalization of Nigeria Fertilizer Quality Control Act and every producers, blenders, importers, distributors will pay over a million naira to secure the permit.

This cost will go back into cost of production.

Also, many MSME and SME that are into Fertilizers production will pack up and law of Demand and Supply will set in.

The government's aim is to hands off fertilizer's business to the private sector and its pure idiocy for government to think they can determine the price of what they don't produce.

At the end of the day, the farmers and the Populace will bear the brunt.

These are what we try to make the ministry know yesterday at our meeting with them.

Nuff said.
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by Omooba77: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cmanforall:

You don't need to use ORDER to reduce the price.
Some factors can directly or indirectly crash that price. E.g. low petrol price, constant electricity and good transport network.

It shows the level of reasoning amongst our rulers!
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by ODJ124(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cosmatikka:

Thunder fire all the ppl at manna with their darling father

No forgiveness for you, cos we warned you ppl in 2015 & 2019, but u were blinded by wateva. May u enjoy the fruit of your support in 10 folds lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
PDP in the midst of abundance... Looted this country dry.... Buhariis cleaning the mess so when tinubu takes over it be easier governing Nigeria.....

Wait ooo.

What's the issue you have with the Government... Always criticizing them
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Buhari is working
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by faazagribiz: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
[Buhari has lost touch with reality.The market price for govt fertilizer this year was from 7000+ 10000+.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/22/buhari-orders-reduction-in-price-of-fertilizer/[/quote]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by anonimi: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
chuksjuve:
This government is using "order" to run economics

That is the way of dictators- military or civilian. Was that not how the useless Jagbajantis of Bourdillon wanted to use order to ruin Edo election into his bullion vans godfather empire?
Thankfully the Edo airways were flying all night to prevent the demonic Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC crooks from changing the votes of the people. grin

anonimi:
Edo 2020: Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offence — Tinubu
AUGUST 8, 2020

The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has waded in on developments in the Edo State House of Assembly, blaming the state governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki for what he called his “perverse” actions.

In a statement last night, Tinubu said the blocking of the legislative house to prevent the inauguration of the two-third lawmakers of the APC was a mockery of the constitution.

He argued that “Governor Obaseki’s conduct in the past year is undoubtedly impeachable”, adding that “these legislators have made no threat to impeach the Governor. Their only desire is to peacefully perform the duties asked of them by the constituents who elected them”

According to him, “By his refusal to permit duly elected members of the Edo State House of Assembly to perform their constitutional duties, Governor Obaseki betrayed contempt for the people of his state and, unfortunately, his ignorance of Nigeria’s constitutional order.”

He stated that as a Governor, Obaseki “ought to know better than to obstruct the functioning of his own legislature, but perhaps he is in need of a quick lesson.”

https://dailytrust.com/edo-2020-obaseki-has-committed-impeachable-offence-tinubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by RexTramadol1: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by dbanjj1629(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
������what a government. This has little or no effect.
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by WaleRock: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Good one. There's still more to do in Agric sector. Genetically improved seeds availability is one. The other is poultry Hatchery. FG need to look into this. very essential

Genetically Modified Organisms alters the DNA, consequently reducing the humanity in you while making you susceptible to some advanced remote control.

Just as yesterday's 'conspiracy of Corona Virus' is a reality of today, watch out.
Conscious governments across the world are already rejecting GMOs.
Re: Buhari Orders Reduction In Price Of Fertilizer From N5,500 To N5000 by whycee001(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
faazagribiz:
[Buhari has lost touch with reality.The market price for govt fertilizer this year was from 7000+ 10000+.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/22/buhari-orders-reduction-in-price-of-fertilizer/

my bro see white lie

fertilizer that am buying 8k or 8k5
the govt r busy saying rubbish
well most NL don't even Knw d actual price of fertilizer
in fact NPK is 10k while urea is 8k/8k5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Fish Farm / Battery Cages Specification For Layers / Lagos Acquires 2,134 Hectares Of Land In Other States To Boost Agriculture..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.