Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Video18+ Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor For Extortin His Wife And Sleepin Wit Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video18+ Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor For Extortin His Wife And Sleepin Wit Her (887 Views)

Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / Slay Queens Undr£sses Each Other As They Trade Blows In A Street Fight [video18+ / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Way U Start Wit A Woman Is How U End Wit Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video18+ Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor For Extortin His Wife And Sleepin Wit Her by Buzor16: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Smart Ojeski on Facebook, has accused a prophet with the name, Onovwiona Emmanuel for allegedly extorting his wife and sleeping with her.

The pastor has been dragged to their town hall meeting to face the council of elders in Jesse town.

Sharing pictures of the alleged fake pastor, Smart wrote;

Beware of fake prophets with their so called miracles,my family just been victimized by fake bishop prophet doctor onovwiona Emmanuel off mountain of prayer ministry ikewun street by water board road jesse town, he’s been sleeping with my wife extorting Lot’s of money from her in the name of spiritual works, right now I had summoned the idiot and my wife to the council of elders Jesse town after bruising him up at jesse garage lagos park on the... continue Reading From Here And Watch Their Sex Video

Re: Video18+ Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor For Extortin His Wife And Sleepin Wit Her by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

The man complaining is idiotic..
The Holy businessman aka Pastorprenuer raped your wife ??
Instead of the clown to hold his loose wife accounted for philandering .. he is blaming a Tithe & Kitty hustler..
Weak Ass Clown..
Re: Video18+ Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor For Extortin His Wife And Sleepin Wit Her by Aboks(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2020
dis wan na uwafe pastor
Re: Video18+ Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor For Extortin His Wife And Sleepin Wit Her by Aboks(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

The man complaining is idiotic..
The Holy businessman aka Pastorprenuer raped your wife ??
Instead of the clown to hold his loose wife accounted for philandering .. he is blaming a Tithe & Kitty hustler..
Weak Ass Clown..

ahua how far confirm ur nomenclature/loc via pm
Re: Video18+ Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor For Extortin His Wife And Sleepin Wit Her by Buzor16: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Boat Cruise In Lagos / OMG !!! A Man Caught His Wife Sleeping With Another Man In Their Home / Photostory: Ivorian Singer, Eudoxie Yao Announces Break Up with Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.