Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

QB POS - First Mover Advantage Takes It All - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / QB POS - First Mover Advantage Takes It All (153 Views)

Spending My 20's As A Professional Mountain Mover / Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? / My Brother's Company Takes Him To Court Because He Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

QB POS - First Mover Advantage Takes It All by planetpgold(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Hi Colleague,

Timothy Here Again,

And today I hope you are ready to join Planet PGOLD to benefits instantly about setting up and implement complex accounting systems and processes relating to one of Consultants' most best-kept secrets Accounting Softwares.

With all the different posts I have been sending for the past few weeks regarding QuickBooks…

I have decided to launch into the retail store market with Quickbooks POS Training Videos because of the several doors and opportunities that spring up daily because of the new normal and the way things have changed. In addition, the opportunities that our great profession provides us all and I don't want you to miss opportunities that will present itself starting from now. Things are changing especially with small and big retail stores (with thousands of inventory) openings in every area of the country, then you need to understand how Quickbooks POS implementation is to meet such demands.

Furthermore, The QUICKBOOKS POS is not just intended for aggressive professionals who want to learn something they can potentially use today and see the results in their lives next week, but also for:
Current Owner of A Retail Store
Business Owner Planning to Own A Retail Outfit One Day.
Accountants, Employees working in a Retail Outfit.
Consultant who wants to Add Retails Outfits Clients to his / her line of Consulting Clients.
Hence, click on the below link to get the comprehensive information to decide if it is right for you before the First-Mover Advantange Launch Price expires on Saturday 26th, September, 2020

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/quickbookspos/

OR

Chat or chat Admin on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

However, This is ONLY available for the next couple of days... we are CLOSING this offer REALLY soon.

Dedicated to your Success
Tim Jibodu, FCA

P.S. (When you see the the low launch price vis-a-vis the life-time value you'll derive from this knowledge and the fact that it is a Training that tiny fraction of professionals are expert in, you might agree with my team that I've really slash the price to ensure you hold one in your hand, but be rest assured, it won't stay at this incredible rate for long!).

Click on the below link for access

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/quickbookspos/

OR

Call Admin on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Pass This Off If This Is Not Meant For You / Can You Imagine If You Didn't Go To School Or Improve On Your Study / Join A Leading Professional Community To Make Local And Global Connections With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.