Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Spending My 20's As A Professional Mountain Mover - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Spending My 20's As A Professional Mountain Mover (486 Views)

See The 5 Rules Of Spending / QB POS - First Mover Advantage Takes It All / A-Z Blueprint On How To Relocate To Canada Without Spending A Dime On Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spending My 20's As A Professional Mountain Mover by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2021
AhAh!

I don't want this to be a diary ,so that I can get people to comment on the thread. People of like minds in their 20's and finding this age bracket difficult.

I will be back.
Re: Spending My 20's As A Professional Mountain Mover by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
The human mind wants to strive, thrive and succeed. Meanwhile the body just want to eat, sit and sleep.

This is where discipline comes in.

Be disciplined. One day at a time.!
How long do you want to continue in misery?, Here's a chance to change and improve your life.
Re: Spending My 20's As A Professional Mountain Mover by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas fine people.

I woke up this morning feeling optimistic about the future.
It's going to be hard. But hey God's got me.

Discipline is going to be key!

Facing and fighting my demons.

(1) (Reply)

Men In Your 30s, Read This; / Mr Sabinus Bags Ambassadorial Deal With A Transportation Company / What Are The Benefits Of OAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.