Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,549 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid (2110 Views)

Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing / Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos / Sowore Disrupts Godfatherism Politics, Raises N150m From Public Donation For Cam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by Muna4real(f): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
tinubu is a god. you dont have that much power without GOD giving it to you. so yes i recognise that tinubu is a god amongst men

It is finished. I mean your life.

1 Like

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Muna4real:

I'm sorry I'm not in Lagos.
please stop lying you are in festac town
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by OfficialAPCNig: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
So a certain aspect of the country are very proud of the fact that they do not have godfathers ( The south east ) but coincidentally that part of the country is in disarray and indigenes of that part of the country run into the part of the country that has a godfather because the part that has godfathers is the most prosperous and most organised, relatively speaking of course.
Chinese are in Nigeria.

Is Nigeria more developed than China. People that are dominating the social register of the most vulnerable households in Nigeria are calling those with the city with the highest number of billionaires per capita "of being in disarray".

our sophisticated brothers need helps.
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Muna4real:

It is finished. I mean your life.
oh my life is just starting.in fact my future is very bright wink
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Chinese are in Nigeria.

Is Nigeria more developed than China
. People that are dominating the social register of the most vulnerable households in Nigeria are calling those with the city with the highest number of billionaires per capita "of being in disarray".

our sophisticated brothers need helps.
the chinese love godfatherism. they dont complain about it. they know they got to the level they are because of godfatherism and they can kill you for talking bad about their godfathers
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by Muna4real(f): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
please stop lying you are in festac town

I don't know the name that should be given to this psychological condition of yours. My God! You think every igbo is in Lagos shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Muna4real:

I don't know the name that should be given to this psychological condition of yours. My God! You think every igbo is in Lagos sad sad
are they not ? grin grin
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by Muna4real(f): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
oh my life is just starting.in fact my future is very bright wink

Do you even know the meaning of bright?

1 Like

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by kaylardz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
I understand why Ibo people envy and hate Tinubu dis much.
First, He shut them out of their most coveted Lagos treasury. Second, His exploits and achievements politically have surpassed that of Azikiwe, Ujuwku and all their dead and living politicians put together.
If their hatred could not stop Buhari in 2015, it won't stop Tinubu in 2023 either.
As it stands now, Ibo race have no say in who preside over the affairs of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by Muna4real(f): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
are they not ? grin grin

I'm I not right to say that your life is finished?

1 Like

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by ArmedRobber: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Muna4real:

It's like the out come of the Edo state election is giving you worries. If you like, write up to 50 pages of rubbish on nairaland, it won't change the fact that igbos are allergic to godfatherism and modern slavery. We are republicans by nature and a thousand of you cannot change that. You should be ashamed of yourself for being proud of the fact that a human being like you should tell you who to vote, pocket your resources and walk away gleefully. Shame!! He should also tell you what to eat and what to wear. It is only in Nigeria that someone will be proud of seeing his paid taxes and collective public funds in someone's pocket. Tufiaaakwa!! If you think that this is how developed countries and cities got to where they are, you must be the biggest joker of the century. If all nigerians have this same mentality of yours, then the country is truly finished. God forbid!!
igbos re alergic to Godfatherism yet t.a orji looted abia for 8yrs, installed his stooge ikpeazu, as the gov and his son as house of assembly speaker, while t.a orji retires at senatecheesy
Abia is the worst governed state in southern Nigeria competing with the worst states in Nigeria overall

1 Like

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Muna4real:

Do you even know the meaning of bright?
yes na. brighto of big brotheris bright. then there is bright chimezie grin It is a condition of the lack of darkness. it means heaven. glorious. grace.blessings wink
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Muna4real:

I'm I not right to say that your life is finished?
you are very wrong. its just starting wink
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by OfficialAPCNig: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
the chinese love godfatherism. they dont complain about it. they know they got to the level they are because of godfatherism and they can kill you for talking bad about their godfathers
You mumu sha. So, Xi is using state money to settle some greedy politicians?

1 Like

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
ArmedRobber:
igbos re alergic to Godfatherism yet t.a orji looted abia for 8yrs, installed his stooge ikpeazu, as the gov and his son as house of assembly speaker, while t.a orji retires at senatecheesy
Abia is the worst governed state in southern Nigeria competing with the worst states in Nigeria overall
grin grin grin see as you open dem yanch
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

You mumu sha. So, Xi is using state money to settle some greedy politicians?

all the time. the chinese corruption is kept undercover. they like to present a clean exterior but that place is ran like the mafia wink
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by OfficialAPCNig: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
ArmedRobber:
Still better than any of your cities.

Name any of your cities (excluding capitals) that is better than Aba and win a prize from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Name any of your cities (excluding capitals) that is better than Aba and win a prize from me.
bros wee you keep kwayet ? abeokuta is better than aba wink
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by PeaceNexus(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
I didn't read a word from the epistle.... because I smell "slavery" everywhere.....Afonjaness should be drafted into the English dictionary to reflect the true state and nature of some people grin
lekki1444:
So a certain aspect of the country are very proud of the fact that they do not have godfathers ( The south east ) but coincidentally that part of the country is in disarray and indigenes of that part of the country run into the part of the country that has a godfather because the part that has godfathers is the most prosperous and most organised, relatively speaking of course. So the point is a man has to be stupid to say he doesnt want something but is running into the place where what he doesnt want exists. Proving that you need a central figure with a vision who will put the pieces together to make the vision come true. These central figures are called kingmakers or godfathers and it is because Lagos state has had godfathers from its inception is why it is the hub that it is today. There are other states with ports that are strategically located who can takeover from Lagos and become the next hub but these states have no godfathers. Everybody is just running around like a headless chicken doing their own thing and getting in each others way. A governor can build something and then the next governor wike will come in and knock down everything the previous governor built. Just a bunch of headless chickens with no central vision is why these states are in disarray and everyone is running to Lagos which is the sole place that has a very active godfather. The yorubas have always had godfathers with the central vision who will then appoint people to realise that vision. It is the godfathers of yoruba land who approached the portuguese and the british and said,we need you to make this the main trading route. And this is why Lagos is the hub it is today. The godfathers have been the akitoyes, the lamurudus, madam tinubu, the kosokos and in modern day it is the Jagaban.

The idea that you can build a world class civilization without godfathers is preposterous. The western world with all its organisation and prosperity is that way because they have godfathers who run the whole show behind the scene. These godfathers are the kingmakers and it is them who choose the people who you will vote for but behind the scene both parties work for the godfathers and so it matters not who wins because they all work for the same people. So what they have in the west is an illusion of democracy but it really is a dictatorship run by godfathers. YOU CANT BUILD A FUNCTIONAL CIVILIZATION WITHOUT gODFATHERS. The godfathers pioneering the destiny of the west are the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Duponts and the Gettys.

In conclusion this whole igbo mans speech of we dont want godfathers in the east is just the ramblings of a child. when you are ready to get some work done and come up the ranks ? you better go find you a godfather or else the place will continue to be in disarray. Meanwhile in Lagos we will continue to support our Kingmaker aka the godfather aka JAGABAN. He is not a perfect man but the place would be a lot worse without him as the central figure directing the affairs and appointing kings. it was him who gave us Raji Fashola arguably the best nigerian goevernor in the past 50 years
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
PeaceNexus:
I didn't read a word from the epistle.... because I smell "slavery" everywhere.....Afonjaness should be drafted into the English dictionary to reflect the true state and nature of some people grin

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
PeaceNexus:
bros make you stop all this rough play na grin

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by OfficialAPCNig: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
bros wee you keep kwayet ? abeokuta is better than aba wink
Can't you read?

I said excluding state capitals. Name any yoruba city that is better than Aba.

Waiting
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Can't you read?

I said excluding state capitals. Name any yoruba city that is better than Aba.

Waiting
bros ikorodu is 50 times better than aba , in fact ilesha is better, ogbomoso too, too many to name. wink
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by OfficialAPCNig: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
all the time. the chinese corruption is kept undercover. they like to present a clean exterior but that place is ran like the mafia wink
Keep justifying slavery. Just respect the decision of Ndi Edo. You can continue to enjoy your chains but don't try to force that madness on people.

2023, we will join hands to liberate LAGOS. Yes, we are stakeholder here and you guys won't do shitttt

1 Like

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Keep justifying slavery. Just respect the decision of Ndi Edo. You can continue to enjoy your chains but don't try to force that madness on people.

2023, we will join hands to liberate LAGOS. Yes, we are stakeholder here and you guys won't do shitttt
nigga yo ass dont hold no stakes in lagos. the only stake you hold in lagos is the steak on your plate that you are about to eat with ndi ofe onugbu grin

Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by OfficialAPCNig: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
bros ikorodu is 50 times better than aba , in fact ilesha is better, ogbomoso too, too many to name. wink
Which of the Ikorodu?

You mean Ikorodu with zero factory is better than Aba, the Japan of Africa? You mean Ikorodu with stunted buildings is better than Aba? it will take you forever to sight just 1 three storey building in Ikorodu. You mean Ikorodu with zero market is better than home of the 3 largest market in Nigeria?

Ikorodu with all the bad roads is better than Aba? Can you name just 1 billionaire that made his billions in Ikorodu?

You afonjas are something else. Travel you no gree.

I will not respond to your Ilesha and Ogbomsho delusion.

There is no part of your wasteland that is better than Aba in any respect, excluding your state capitals.
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

You mean Ikorodu with zero factory is better than Aba, the Japan of Africa? You mean Ikorodu with stunted buildings is better than Aba? it will take you forever to sight just 1 three storey building in Ikorodu.

You afonjas are something else. Travel you no gree.

I will not respond to your Ilesha and Ogbomsho delusion.
hehe even osogbo is 10 times better than aba grin
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by OfficialAPCNig: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
hehe even osogbo is 10 times better than aba grin
I can bet my life you have never left South West.

Only fools will argue that backward Ikorodu is better than Aba. Travel but una say na Ogbomosho una go spend the entirety of una life.
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

I can bet my life you have never left South West.

Only fools will argue that backward Ikorodu is better than Aba. Travel but una say na Ogbomosho una go spend the entirety of una life.
lol truth be told i will like to travel to the east but truthfully fear dey catch me. i was watching that igbo musician called jidenna trying to go to the east and he employed like 20 armed security personel just to go to the east. i have noticed that when igbo people who have money go to the east they go with armed police. and as such i am afraid to even attempt it but i would love to if my safety can be guaranteed
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by ArmedRobber: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

ijebu ode, lagos island,
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by OfficialAPCNig: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
lekki1444:
lol truth be told i will like to travel to the east but truthfully fear dey catch me. i was watching that igbo musician called jidenna trying to go to the east and he employed like 20 armed security personel just to go to the east. i have noticed that when igbo people who have money go to the east they go with armed police. and as such i am afraid to even attempt it but i would love to if my safety can be guaranteed
Says people whose region is the most unsafe in the south. At least we saw what One Million Boys during the lockdown. wink
FYI, Ikorodu is one of the unsafest place to stay in the south.

So, you never travel and you are here shamelessly showing how ignorant you are by saying Ikorodu is 50 times better than Aba. HERE IS A YOUTUBE VIDEO of the town you claim is better than Aba. The video only capture the town oooh. Imagine what you will meet when you visit the villages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm-xikmpmXc
Re: That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid by lekki1444: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Says people whose region is the most unsafe in the south. At least we saw what One Million Boys during the lockdown. wink
FYI, Ikorodu is one of the unsafest place to stay in the south.

So, you never travel and you are here shamelessly showing how ignorant you are by saying Ikorodu is 50 times better than Aba. HERE IS A YOUTUBE VIDEO of the town you claim is better than Aba. The video only capture the town oooh. Imagine what you will meet when you visit the villages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm-xikmpmXc

But ii have seen videos of aba now and it looks apocalyptic. like someone dropped a bomb on it shocked grin

that araria market is a nuclear waste site

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Cake a Nairalander Present To Nigerians To Celebrate Nigeria At 60 / How My Father Single-handedly Stopped Fulani People That Were Terrorising Our Vi / Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.