Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. (2493 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Aksnoopy: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
So I got the news that a former neighbour who was former prostitute died yesterday morning upon her return from a night out with a client.
The woman named joy was married/cohabitating with a man who is often away from home.
She opened a bar and has been running it and also prostituting with varieties of men for about two years due to her husband absence.
According to a source who broke the news to me today. She went out with a customer on Monday night to an undisclosed hotel and was subsequently dropped off very early on Tuesday morning.
She started vomitting thick substance suspected to be blood and subsequently died.
I was shocked by the news, because this is a woman with 4 children.
I do hear about this so called ritualists, but now I believe this evil people are so real.

This was a woman I almost wooed but backed off when I discovered she has 4 kids.

Men be careful of whom you marry or sleep with this days.
Women be careful of the men you date/go out with.

Lots of evil is happening out there!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by dorin27(f): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Your gist doesn't hold water. Sorry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Saintmary(f): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
I can only agree with your last two statements, the rest is trash, including your topic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Aksnoopy: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
I pray they don't use the two girls above.
When you both are dead, then you will get the story and message.
Joy is fvcking dead and she will be shaking her head for you both. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Headlesschicken(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
undecided If only the n!gga could use those two fishes above me...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why can't you marry a how? Once she repens of her old ways she is a new being. You can go ahead an marry her. She Is a queen that deserves a crown.
She will make a good wife to many men but not me sha
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Aksnoopy:
do you know that after agriculture, prostitution is the oldest trade? Every business comes with it's risk. Joy was fit to be a wife regardless of her business activity. She might have died of alcohol poisoning or heart attach caused by men trying to demand too much of her

1 Like

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by mosdii(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
dorin27:

Ogbogindi spotted...

1 Like

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by dorin27(f): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
mosdii:

Ogbogindi spotted...
ogbogindi kee you dia. Nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by mosdii(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
dorin27:
ogbogindi kee you dia. Nonsense and ingredient

E shock you or E pain you, which one?

3 Likes

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by dorin27(f): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
mosdii:

E shock you or E pain you, which one?
none of the above tongue tongue
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by TheCork(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
dorin27:

I juss apologise to u & u dint response.
Am a lover not a fighter
I say I will not chase u any more.
I wanna be cool
.ok.. Do u accept my apologies or not? undecided
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by dorin27(f): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
TheCork:

I juss apologise to u & u dint response.
Am a lover not a fighter
I say I will not chase u any more.
I wanna be cool
.ok.. Do u accept my apologies or not? undecided
lol. A peace lover indeed. Apology accepted.
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by mosdii(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
dorin27:
See ya small mango head
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by dorin27(f): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
mosdii:

See ya small mango head
see your big pawpaw head
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by mosdii(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
dorin27:
see your big pawpaw head

E be like to chop morroco dey hungry you ba?
with ya fowl shit smell
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by TheCork(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
dorin27:
lol. A peace lover indeed. Apology accepted.

Ok I will stop chasing u. But please under stand that yor pretty face makes peoples prikkk very had, mine especially been had for 2week non stop.. But dont worry, I will avoid lookin at it & stop getting had.somtimes it make us come Anyways we cool.enjoy! wink
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Bennysam: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Aksnoopy:
They do the same thing that late woman do , that's why you see that trash comment

3 Likes

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Youngzedd(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
BLUELemon:
Why can't you marry a how? Once she repens of her old ways she is a new being. You can go ahead an marry her. She Is a queen that deserves a crown.
She will make a good wife to many men but not me sha

It is what it is. Let the low value men deal with the left over food.

1 Like

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by tobechi74: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Aksnoopy:
So I got the news that a former neighbour who was former prostitute died yesterday morning upon her return from a night out with a client.
The woman named joy was married/cohabitating with a man who is often away from home.
She opened a bar and has been running it and also prostituting with varieties of men for about two years due to her husband absence.
According to a source who broke the news to me today. She went out with a customer on Monday night to an undisclosed hotel and was subsequently dropped off very early on Tuesday morning.
She started vomitting thick substance suspected to be blood and subsequently died.
I do hear about this so called ritualists, but now I believe this evil people are so real.

This was a woman I almost wooed but backed off when I discovered she has 4 kids.

similar thing can happen to one who is not prostitute
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by zexy2030(m): 5:01am On Sep 24, 2020
The truth is that any woman who is available for sex with any man for money is inviting demons into her temples thereby making her fit to be used by underworld men. Sometimes some men think after sex what else can I do to this good for nothing girl, that's how they become available for rituals. This December many ladies will still loose their lives to ritualist, they are just too gullible and trust alot.

1 Like

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Robertgreene1(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2020
zexy2030:
The truth is that any woman who is available for sex with any man for money is inviting demons into her temples thereby making her fit to be used by underworld men. Sometimes some men think after sex what else can I do to this good for nothing girl, that's how they become available for rituals. This December many ladies will still loose their lives to ritualist, they are just too gullible and trust alot.
pls increase d volume so that sweetcunt97 will hear it...I really want that girl 2 change 4 d better nd stop using her cunt as a money making machine...
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by motionarena: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Saintmary:
I can only agree with your last two statements, the rest is trash, including your topic.

dorin27:

The guy is giving you proper advise and u call it thrash

Guilty conscience of hoes
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Robertgreene1:
pls increase d volume so that sweetnt97 will hear it...I really want that girl 2 change 4 d better nd stop using her cunt as a money making machine...
Lolzzzzzz, eh if it disturbs you so much, get me a job or rather dey give me monthly salary naw.. I go stop.. On God
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Robertgreene1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzzzzz, eh if it disturbs you so much, get me a job or rather dey give me monthly salary naw.. I go stop.. On God
I will give u a decent job my cuntie...on one condition...
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
What does it matter though?

I don't and won't call any woman my own. So I don't care who they fvck, so long as we're just FWBs and her test results are clean.
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Angelacruz: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Informative
Aksnoopy:

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Robertgreene1:
I will give u a decent job my cuntie...on one condition...
Which is?
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Aksnoopy:

Nawaooo! Eheeeeen! That's y I'm contented with d Lil I have cause this kinda lifestyle na greed and discontent dey cause am. If she dey manage money from d bar only, she no go kpef like this. It's also good to b spiritually aware.

1 Like

Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
TheCork:

Ok I will stop chasing u. But please under stand that yor pretty face makes peoples prikkk very had, mine especially been had for 2week non stop.. But dont worry, I will avoid lookin at it & stop getting had.somtimes it make us come Anyways we cool.enjoy! wink

angry angry
Re: Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute. by dermmy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
As many as are led by the spirit of God are sons of God. God will never lead his children to a hoe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Date A Guy Who Drink Garrrrri? / (18+) How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read) / The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.