Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,007 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) (51532 Views)

Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) / At Least 23 Killed In Lokoja Tanker Explosion / Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by manunitedbabes: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry
i dont like this at all
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by livingg(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
amaham:
Please I want to know from lokoja residents if there's any fire service in
the town?

Yes there is
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by Yunam20(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
May their souls through the mercies of God rest in peace
Aameen
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by Rutheby(f): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
peterbello:

Today, a whole family I know perished in the inferno except their first child who is in a boarding school in Ogbomoso.

Something different like what?

I know the family too. Their house is few steps from mine.

Something different like giving guideline of movement since it might take a long time if we ask the government to construct their own road or using pipeline or railway.

If those truck were asked not to enter the town from kabba junction till 10pm and stop movement once it's 5am, I guess this wouldn't have happened.
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by anthropizzy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Babtech001:
Primary School Pupil, 9 Others Dead In Lokoja Tanker Explosion (Viewers Discretion Advised)

https://igberetvnews.com/1365603/primary-school-pupil-9-others-dead-lokoja-tanker-explosion-viewers-discretion-advised/

This is sad. May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen.

Rest well embarassed cry cry embarassed
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by Skmoda(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my God! Have Mercy on the Land My Father!
Oh ! What a day of Sorrow and Pain..
My Daddy! Only you can Heal the Families..
Brothers/Sisters! No one is Sure of the Next Hour...
We need to be Prepared Eternity Now!!
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by boxypane(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rutheby:

You saw this?
was close
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by boxypane(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rutheby:

You saw this?
was close.
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by Buharidgeneral: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Failed system.
May Almighty Allah rest their souls. Amen
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by Rutheby(f): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
boxypane:

was close.

Woa.... It is well
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by ymstar(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lavisha:

Kesto, you're just a monstrously incorrigible heathen and a horribly atrocious maliciously malodorous nauseating assault on the senses.

Good
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by peterbello(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rutheby:

I know the family too. Their house is few steps from mine.

Something different like giving guideline of movement since it might take a long time if we ask the government to construct their own road or using pipeline or railway.

If those truck were asked not to enter the town from kabba junction till 10pm and stop movement once it's 5am, I guess this wouldn't have happened.

If they're not far from you, I might know you then. I stay not too far from them too.

This suggestion you are bringing would need the government to enforce it. And you can't get the attention of the government if you don't take some serious steps because the government don't give a rat ass about you.

States like Kano and Niger restrict trucks movement to 6pm through 6am. Those are proactive and working governments.
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by nairalander2020(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
rip to victims but how can A be a pupil
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by sokia: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
perpeling22:

There is. There is federal fire service near unity bank along Stella obasanjo library. And I want to believe there is state also.
there is also fire service station inside lokoja international market which isn't even far from the scene of the inccident but they are not functioning.
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by UKBobo(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Vulture meat bbq seller now selling roasted human meat. This is the end result of corruption and cut corners naija mentality
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by perpeling22(f): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
sokia:
there is also fire service station inside lokoja international market which isn't even far from the scene of the inccident but they are not functioning.

Exactly! I saw the vehicle the last time I entered the market. May God help our leaders and followers to always do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by Rutheby(f): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
peterbello:

If they're not far from you, I might know you then. I stay not too far from them too.

This suggestion you are bringing would need the government to enforce it. And you can't get the attention of the government if you don't take some serious steps because the government don't give a rat ass about you.

States like Kano and Niger restrict trucks movement to 6pm through 6am. Those are proactive and working governments.

Woa... My neighbor on nairaland wink
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by zeeprince(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
perpeling22:

There is. There is federal fire service near unity bank along Stella obasanjo library. And I want to believe there is state also.
well it might be in existence but not functioning and non existing are one and the same in situations like this. you have the trucks but they don't work nor do they go there on time then what then do you have? no fire services came there are even though it went on for more than an hour.
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by zeeprince(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
perpeling22:

well it might be in existence but not functioning and non existing are one and the same in situations like this. you have the trucks but they don't work nor do they get there on time then what then do you have? no fire services came there are even though it went on for more than an hour.
Re: Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) by perpeling22(f): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
zeeprince:
well it might be in existence but not functioning and non existing are one and the same in situations like this. you have the trucks but they don't work nor do they get there on time then what then do you have? no fire services came there are even though it went on for more than an hour.

Reason why I said both the leaders and the followers need God's help to do the right thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.