Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic (80452 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her Sister-In-Law, Chops Body For Money Ritual (Graphic) / Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared / Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Hassanmaye(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Inna lillahi Wa Inna ilaihi rajiun see what poverty can cause.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Achi02(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
shocked...
Oh my God...dis is evil...
Child dat u carried for nine months...
U jst suddenly kill nd cook...
Ahhh it not normal
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Omoslim26: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=CursedMartinCorridon post=94271648][/quote]

I am done flogging you for today if I catch you post any mumu Yoruba vs Igbo or other forms of rubbish I go still flog you again
cursed bastard son of a mad woman���
if I catch you again you go still

Omoslim 10-0 cursed Martin

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by nnemekaemmanuel: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
identitylenz:
Jesus Christ shocked

Things dey happen o

Dz is so disheartening and wickedness from the pit of hell
Damn
So hmmable embarassed

anyways I sell creams too legitimate to make your skin look vibrant and outstandingly good (non bleaching)... purely organic
Hmu via my signature
Rip to the deceased.
Im dark but if your cream would make my colour look like that of davido's dark then I'm interested bros. smiley smiley
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by olaniyilukman(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
I expect God to save this innocent children.. It is disheartening I swear
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by gees101(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
all the demons dey worry her 999 demons I taya to talk sef
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by COOL10(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Or11:
She's mentally unstable and the husband too should be questioned. Where was he when she killed them and cooked their bodies.

It's funny how y'all are quick to claim insanity when women commit terrible crimes but call men all sorts of things except insane.

She should be stoned to death.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by identitylenz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
nnemekaemmanuel:

Rip to the deceased.
Im dark but if your cream would make my colour look like that of davido's dark then I'm interested bros. smiley smiley
heheheee
we have creams for all skin types boss
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Vikimon20: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
angrythis woman is a danger to the society. I think she should be cooked as well
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by masqot(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Salamatou!
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by ashawopikin(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A lady identified as Salamatou has been arrested for allegedly killing her two children in cold blood, cut their bodies and cooked them, Reports.

It was gathered that the children aged 2 years and 6 months old were said to have been missing for hours and this led to the search of them by the family members, Reports.

This caused the police to search the house of the woman, after which her husband discovered a pot and a bucket that contained the prepared children. Police say they are currently investigating the incident, after which Salamatou will be charged to court.

According to reports Gathered By , The unfortunate incident occurred on Monday, September 14, 2020, at around 11 a.m. local time in Badjengo — commune of Pitoa — Department of Bénoué.

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
WTF did I just see
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by kevotek1000(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Just when I thought I have seen it all... Please o how can I unread what I have just read.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by noblemuk: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is a case of postpartum depression. Women with new born are known to experience this disorder. I have a loved one who went through this and told me how crazy thoughts kept coming into her mind to kill her child. This woman must have been alone...there was no one to talk to her, no one to keep her emotions balanced, no one to pray with her. Women should watch out for these. It is common, some are able to fight the thoughts and some are not able to. It is demonic, yes it is! If you experience such thoughts please tell someone...possibly, give out that child for some time for someone to take care of whilst you heal. Also find a good prayer partner and pray regularly...my two cents.

read more about it here:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/postpartum-depression/symptoms-causes/syc-20376617
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by NaMeAboki: 2:08am On Sep 25, 2020
She share same ancestry with our Blodas from that region where they are also known to eat ppl. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by lesson44: 2:27am On Sep 25, 2020
Mental health issues. She probably being hearing voices.
May their souls Rest In Peace.
In between, Sending her to prisons is not the solution for her. She need mental health evaluation.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Trueyarn(m): 3:20am On Sep 25, 2020
I am always very careful with humans, they can be very wicked. My brothers and sisters from Nibiru shall punish them once the shar is complete and my planet comes close to this planet. I believe humans call it judgement day or Rapture.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by nyiamfrank: 4:24am On Sep 25, 2020
I am seeing a real demon for the first time
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by dalass(f): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Sometime you wounder weather this kinds are ordinary, I tell you the truth this kind are never ordinary.

God will help us!!

She's mentally disturbed.. They could have opted to take care of her instead he chased her away. Now the poor kids have been butchered and cooked.

So sad angry

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by pacespot(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Are you sure this is not due to insanity, I don't think this is because of hunger?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by PrincessB1(f): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Yeee shocked

I'm speechless
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2020
PrincessB1:
Yeee shocked

I'm speechless

Welcome to . COM
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by West2019(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2020
oh my God
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by maasoap(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
uuzba:

And so?
Does he not know that his wife is mentally unstable?

The question that I responded to was very clear

post=94220501:
She's mentally unstable and the husband too should be questioned. Where was he when she killed them and cooked their bodies.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2020
osystein:
undecided curse all these cameras.
there is a bot in the foreign section
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Mckhala80(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Codes151:
haba you self. What are you saying.? Sane how?

What’s the ages of the kids.

What are you saying.

Hell no

That woman is mentally insane . For God's sake, she's sick. Can u try this act yourself ?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by ManirBK: 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
this time not in naija
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Mightyjohn11(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2020
chinyerefrank444:
I think ayam ready for that trumpet.
it is only a fool who desire the day of the lord because it is full of darkness and sorrow you can't hide from him
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by NaijaCover(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
God Please Come And Guide And Protect From Evil Ladies
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by dederocs(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2021
She is really hungry.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Ajah489(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Very Bad
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Elnathan454(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Insanity........people are there looking for children,this idiot doesen't deserve to live.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic by Malik1234: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Alert!!!
New Nigerian crime channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILJhmdChA0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.