Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Who Still Does This..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Still Does This..? (775 Views)

Jesus Christ Still Does Miracles / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Still Does This..? by Blackmann001: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Today I was around a guy 2day in a place where he approached a very fine gal to woo her..but just before the gal stepped in the guy can be audibly heard gisting with his guy about something and then football..

Now when he started chatting up the gal, I couldn't help but turn to confirm he is same guy just gistting away some minutes ago...to my surprise,he has suddenly got an American accent...and I giggled and wonder where bois never grow..?

As in eeh..who still does this old skull stuff and do gals still fall for foreign accented toasting..?

Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Who Still Does This..? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Important question IS: did he get the babe's number?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Does This..? by illicit(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Did d babe complain

1 Like

Re: Who Still Does This..? by khingTony(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
You suppose mind your business, or better still find your own 'Toast'

1 Like

Re: Who Still Does This..? by khingTony(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Who Still Does This..? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
wait,na him accent shock you abi na jealousy dey worry you so ?..

no go find work do,dey there dey eavesdrop people......aproko....

1 Like

Re: Who Still Does This..? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
That one na small. My guy go collect number from new babe.
Him go come house, when it's time to call am him go comot dictionary dey look for big big ambiguous words to use "wow" the babe grin
This guy go dey make call you go think say him dey recite lines from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet grin
I go just dey burst laugh dey wonder wetin the babe dey think grin
Re: Who Still Does This..? by Blackmann001: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Important question IS: did he get the babe's number?

Yes he did
Re: Who Still Does This..? by Blackmann001: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
wait,na him accent shock you abi na jealousy dey worry you so ?..

no go find work do,dey there dey eavesdrop people......aproko....

Lol...bro u need listen to this accent...most of us turned around.
Re: Who Still Does This..? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Blackmann001:
Yes he did

Thus, The mission was successful and you can't fault the dude for using whatever at his disposal to woo babes out there. The most important part is to GET THE BABE by any means necessary.

When the babe will finally realize the dude is a proper local dude, he can just turn around and tell her:" don't be a hypocrite we are just the same... I also thought you had fairer skin, long silky hair, long eyelashes etc, But when you removed all the nonsense on your face/head, you also looked as local as our bingo"

Welcome to 9ja!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Still Does This..? by Blackmann001: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Thus, The mission was successful and you can't fault the dude for using whatever at his disposal to woo babes out there. The most important part is to GET THE BABE by any means necessary.

When the babe will finally realize the dude is a proper local dude, he can just turn around and tell her:" don't be a hypocrite we are just the same... I also thought you had fairer skin, long silky hair, long eyelashes etc, But when you removed all the nonsense on your face/head, you also looked as local as our bingo"

Welcome to 9ja!!!!

Hahahahaja..ur very funny my man

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Does This..? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Blackmann001:
Hahahahaja..ur very funny my man

Bro, it's REALITY...when was the last time you saw a woman leaving her house without any deceitful enhancement (aka make up, fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, push up bras, high heels etc)?! A man rocking a foreign accent is just the same fake enhancement.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Does This..? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Blackmann001:
Today I was around a guy 2day in a place where he approached a very fine gal to woo her..but just before the gal stepped in the guy can be audibly heard gisting with his guy about something and then football..

Now when he started chatting up the gal, I couldn't help but turn to confirm he is same guy just gistting away some minutes ago...to my surprise,he has suddenly got an American accent...and I giggled and wonder where bois never grow..?

As in eeh..who still does this old skull stuff and do gals still fall for foreign accented toasting..?

Na wa ooo

All these Kids sef mtcheeew!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fruits That Can Boost Your ‘sex Drive’ In Nigeria / Breaking News !!! / Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.