Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] (1072 Views)

'younger Boys Are Always The Best': Nigerian Lady Says, Flaunts Her 18-years-old / The Best Nigerian Dating Site / The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by CakePHP11: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mynd44 please move to appropriate section and push to front page for more views. Thanks.

Please contact me for your projects.
Thanks.

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by CakePHP11: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Being the best web developer is the greatest of all honors and a host if responsibilities cool
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ichulo the scammer and foul-mouthed
Ungrateful idiot..
I told you your actions will hunt you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by CakePHP11: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Please for those sending PMs, you can also mail me: charlesichulo @gmail .com
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by CakePHP11: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
southniyikaye:
Ungrateful idiot..
Scam who abeg?
Mention the person's name and the amount. Show screenshots evidence.

Failure to provide the above details renders your allegations null and void.

Go and create your own thread and advertise your hustle. No gain in hating.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
CakePHP11
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by CakePHP11: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
southniyikaye:
Ungrateful idiot..
Southniyikaye we are waiting for you.

You people should teach me how to use Photoshop and edit pictures na smiley
How did you remove me from the sofa to the floor? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by cappucino925(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
CakePHP11:
Being the best web developer is the greatest of all honors and a host if responsibilities cool
CEO of zera company and the best coder sitting on the floor like a beggar

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by CakePHP11: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
cappucino925:
CEO of zera company and the best coder sitting on the floor like a beggar
Please how do you people achieve this with Photoshop?
You edited the picture.

I would love to hire you as my next graphic designer cool
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by CakePHP11: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
patlex
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by Molahnelson(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
satoshi nakamoto is the best software developer
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by CakePHP11: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Molahnelson:
satoshi nakamoto is the best software developer
We mean Nigerian developers
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by Molahnelson(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
CakePHP11:
We mean Nigerian developers
the topic did not said so
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by CakePHP11: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Molahnelson:

the topic did not said so
Modified.

Thanks.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by Telegrambot: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
This hungry slowpoke grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by Offpoint1: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
CakePHP11:

Southniyikaye we are waiting for you.

You people should teach me how to use Photoshop and edit pictures na smiley
How did you remove me from the sofa to the floor? grin grin grin grin grin
You were sitting on a sofa with your legs stretched out? Asking as a professional photoshoppergrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by CakePHP11: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offpoint1:

You were sitting on a sofa with your legs stretched out? Asking as a professional photoshoppergrin
Look closely. The picture was photoshoped.

Bye.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by talk2aikay(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Offpoint1:

Don’t mind the lying slowpoke.
I can provide the original picture for forensic analysis to prove whether or not the image was edited.
Ask the fool if he’s willing to put this to a test.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by talk2aikay(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2021
CakePHP11:

Look closely. The picture was photoshoped.

Bye.
The way you lie comfortably shows you have no iota of self-respect.

I suppose this is one of your ego-protection gimmicks. grin grin

The picture can be verified by any image analyst of your choosing, if you’re interested in exposing your dishonesty.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by Sammmie022: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2021
CakePHP11:
Please for those sending PMs, you can also mail me: charlesichulo @gmail .com
You have hit your dick with hammer
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by Sammmie022: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2021
talk2aikay:

The way you lie comfortably shows you have no iota of self-respect.

I suppose this is one of your ego-protection gimmicks. grin grin

The picture can be verified by any image analyst of your choosing, if you’re interested in exposing your dishonesty.
I’m ashamed of that guy, a boy of his age that don’t have shame and respect for future, where is he heading to?
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Software Developer? [pictures] by LadySarah: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Damage control thread.
Op Lo earn to use your sense and avoid trouble with your mouth.

(1) (Reply)

What A Beauty!!! / REAL LIFE: The Saga Between A Guy And A New Village Lagos Maid….. / Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.