Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Discuss Sex Related Topics With Blacqaerhi. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discuss Sex Related Topics With Blacqaerhi. (255 Views)

I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. / This Is How You’re Supposed To Discuss Sex With Your Significant Other / Lets Discuss Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discuss Sex Related Topics With Blacqaerhi. by BlacQaerhi(f): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hi guys! Let's discuss sex related topics. Feel free to do so with a very nice and open minded individual. I'm a young Nigerian Female. smiley
I dislike hypocrites and religious fanatics! Don't send a message or comment on this thread to preach to me and/or anyone else. Get your act together and respect us pervs. grin
Let's chat about fetishes and kinks. How naughty are you in the bedroom? Maybe a conservative who's willing to break free from the snares of vanilla sex! Or just someone who's curious.
Want to learn or discuss or have the chance that corrupt an innocent and naive soul,
send an email:
Blacqaerhi@yahoo.com
Or a message via Kik:
Blacqaerhi
Follow on fetlife:
Blacqaerhi
And send a friend request on facebook:
Blac Qaerhi.
PS: I'm bored, blame China and the never ending lockdown. Guessing most of you are too! Let's entertain the other. smiley
Be polite, I promise to be also. Any nasty comment and you are automatically added to my little black book. wink
Re: Discuss Sex Related Topics With Blacqaerhi. by BlacQaerhi(f): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
I'll try to reply every message I've gotten so far. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Need A Player/no String Around Abijo Ajah / Which Is Ur Best Romance/love Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.