Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures (42871 Views)

Devastating Flood In Bayelsa State In Pictures / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by 12345baba(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na Nigeria be this?
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by salford: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
12345baba:
Na Nigeria be this?
no..
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Jammy2012(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
till today- i wonder why obasanjo regime wasted money buying hydro-electric power engines for ikere gorge dam at iseyin lga and left untampered and for waste. mkmfft.iDe
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Ykc2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
That dam is what western people private dam ,that dam cant power only Arizona
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by oladele239(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Looks like shrine
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Akhirastriver(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Lol, u are actually saying rubbish Sha but I get ur point.
Bross small small na grin
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by boujeeassnigga(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
It looks so anciet
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Benevento(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbochief001:
See as everywhere green ...what are herdsmen looking for in the south ...all the forest and bush for south east and south south no reach Niger half

Someone explain to me please
you asked this same question with your Mrvitalis moniker a while ago.

now, why do Igbo traders travel to Northern state to carry out their petty trading ?

is South East not enough? with the population of 35million people, can't you guys sit down in SE?

why must you come to SW?

if you answer this question, I will answer that of herdmen.
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by ggood: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbochief001:
See as everywhere green ...what are herdsmen looking for in the south ...all the forest and bush for south east and south south no reach Niger half

Someone explain to me please

Because Fulani tribe in general like southern Nigeria because of our weather and rain ,

you can't compare cow feed in the North and in the South , the southern Fulani cow is always very fat and they have enough water to drink in the South than in the North.

when the cow drink much water it's produce more milk.

those green grass you there will vanish from next month because their dry season start next month.

we hardly see rain here in the North.

sometimes rainy season start in June in the North .

that's the fact I got from Miriam my Fulani girl friend
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Is it under construction?
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by GallantDuke(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
All I see is grasses and farmland
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by chiedonedoor(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nice one, but have power issue improve.
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

1 Like

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by mattmogan88: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by samsard(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Wind plants not Transformers or hydro , what we need and deserve is wind plants for electricity already! Not Nepa (Transformer ) or hydro .
Why waste water we don't have when we can save enough with already given air for power supply.
What are you even yapping on about? What makes you think hydro power makes the water disappear? grin The worst part is people even liked your comment. You think wind is so easy to harness and yet people are still building dams even in China?

1 Like

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
greatmarshall:
Seen but we no dey get light

Poor and corrupt distribution of electricity!!!

1 Like

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Corroro: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
What Nigeria needs now are Windmills and Solar power as secondary sources of energy and not the continuous reliance on this artifacts called Hydro Energy.

Na me talk in case you don't know!
true, or even bio energy
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Kwara1stson: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
What Nigeria needs now are Windmills and Solar power as secondary sources of energy and not the continuous reliance on this artifacts called Hydro Energy.

Na me talk in case you don't know!
what happening here
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Impenetrable: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
lawalosky:
The Shiroro Power Station began operating in 1990.
Capacity : 600MW
Located at Shiroro-Zumba LGA, Niger state.
wow! Make Naija great again!

I want it! - come help me to slash 99% off this item - you could win some coupons!
GET 99% OFF WITH FRIENDS
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msVuiER

Abeg make una help me with this AliExpress link slash this stuff for me
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Kwara1stson: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
chiedonedoor:
Nice one, but have power issue improve.
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
wetin bring this kind talk come here now? una just wan trend like righteousness89
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Una dey fear Herdsmen for East?

Fulani killer herdsmen? Unfortunately YES
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Gabe427: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
and All of Minna alone can't brag at least 12 hours light a day

all these photo hype should end and we should start holding the right people accountable
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Essence20(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
See infrastructure!!..
Niger is indeed the power state
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by MirthOsas(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Offpoint1:
I've been enjoying 23 hours 45 minutes power since they increased tariff.

2 more left to go...
60k only
Pay on delivery within Lagos
Specs?
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by chidiezeh(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
I stay around there HD pictures. Theres light here 24/7 can't compare here with Minna

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by chidiezeh(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2020

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by chidiezeh(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
More

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
ggood:

Because Fulani tribe in general like southern Nigeria because of our weather and rain ,

you can't compare cow feed in the North and in the South , the southern Fulani cow is always very fat and they have enough water to drink in the South than in the North.

when the cow drink much water it's produce more milk.

those green grass you there will vanish from next month because their dry season start next month.

we hardly see rain here in the North.

sometimes rainy season start in June in the North .

that's the fact I got from Miriam my Fulani girl friend

Where in the south is greener than that pics ?
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Benevento:

you asked this same question with your Mrvitalis moniker a while ago.

now, why do Igbo traders travel to Northern state to carry out their petty trading ?

is South East not enough? with the population of 35million people, can't you guys sit down in SE?

why must you come to SW?

if you answer this question, I will answer that of herdmen.
Trading is different from herding ...no body is preventing fulanis from coming to the east to sale ....there are igbos in south east but we all can't be there selling

Lol south west ? There are far more igbos in Kano than south west put together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video) / Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.