Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures (43334 Views)

Devastating Flood In Bayelsa State In Pictures / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by sylve11: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cool @ op. cool
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Earnonline2: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Deserted
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Benevento(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbochief001:

Trading is different from herding ...no body is preventing fulanis from coming to the east to sale ....there are igbos in south east but we all can't be there selling

Lol south west ? There are far more igbos in Kano than south west put together
how is trading different from Herding this contest? petty trading is you guys major means of livelihood, while animal husbandry (normadic one) is one of the major occupation of the Fulanis.

North is Savannah(Sudan and Guinea mainly)this means rain do not fall All round the year, Fulanis need to move to the South since rain fall almost round the year down here.

Fulani needs your pasture (grasses) to feed their cattles you on the other hand needs their population/money for your trading activities.

isn't that 50/50??

if you want them to stop coming to Igboland to feed on your pastures then you guys in turn should leave the north, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, you can't eat you cake and have it.

in addition, the population of Lagos in 2006 is 9million same as kano(though Kano is a little bit higher), but today Lagos is projected to be 17M while Kano 13M, going by your claim of Igbos having more people in Kano than the whole of SW, now let's choose Lagos at random among SW states, can you please project the population of Igbos in Kano and Lagos respectively (in percentage, I would love you to answer this question... looking forward to your answer.
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Benevento(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbochief001:

Where in the south is greener than that pics ?
Dumbass, didn't you go to school?

Northern Nigeria vegetation is Savannah (Sahel, Sudan and Guinea Savannah) rain do not fall in Savannah like Southern Nigeria which is mainly Mangrove forest and rain forest.

you need some sense.

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Owen247: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
lawalosky:
The Shiroro Power Station began operating in 1990.
Capacity : 600MW
Located at Shiroro-Zumba LGA, Niger state.
I believe we get plenty rivers like dis for 9ja , y nt build a lot more of dis for electricity in dose rivers ehhh? Na to dey increasingly increase cost of living dem sabi. Last last na 9ja national anthem second stanza fit us.
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Nchenches: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbochief001:
See as everywhere green ...what are herdsmen looking for in the south ...all the forest and bush for south east and south south no reach Niger half

Someone explain to me please

Herdsmen driving for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

In what other country in the world do herdsmen armed with AK47 rifles move freely? Only in Nigeria.
Does Lorreta below even understand this?

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Iko5000: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Are we looking at the same picture undecided
Dreal1247:
Beautiful indeed.
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by ayenale1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
IBB really tried for Niger state unlike the man with a white beards wey thief Nigeria money.
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one from Niger!

Niger is gradually growing...

Still gat to visit that state again
Niger growing how?
Shiroro has been in existence since the 80s.
The whole area is now infested by bloodsucking bandits.
I doubt any growing is going on there.
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbochief001:
See as everywhere green ...what are herdsmen looking for in the south ...all the forest and bush for south east and south south no reach Niger half

My brother they have evil plans not just coming down here to feed there cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by AuroraB(f): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Offpoint1:
I've been enjoying 23 hours 45 minutes power since they increased tariff.

2 more left to go...
60k only
Pay on delivery within Lagos
The power sector needs to improve, really. You have 24hrs light doesn't change this fact. Most people don't have it that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by adetunjioludami(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=Offpoint1 post=94233871]I've been enjoying 23 hours 45 minutes power since they increased tariff.

2 more left to go...
60k only
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by anonimi: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
AuroraB:
The power sector needs to improve, really. You have 24hrs light doesn't change this fact. Most people don't have it that way.

That is how they use propaganda, lies and distortions to make people think that Barawo Bubu, Fashola and the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC rogues have fulfilled their campaign promises.
Such a deceptive scam.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9760331_7983202images1jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677_jpeg_jpeg05f2a37058f47ccd54d587d7ac1e34f4

ozoigbondu:
I’ll ensure stable power supply – Buhari
http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-ensure-stable-power-supply-buhari/

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/well-generate-20000mw-of-electricity-in-4-years-says-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12316885_127feefb2d7148a48a929013636e52ba_jpeg_jpeg485dc4bb17813fbc639c1f550d652540

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by anonimi: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
My brother they have evil plans not just coming down here to feed there cows

If you know you know lipsrsealed angry
RUGA Bill and Water Bill are Barawo Bubu’s legislative ploys to appropriate and expropriate southerners’ ancestral land for the illegal immigrants from Mali, Niger Republic, Guinea etc. The ones that El Rufai paid off with Lagos VAT money and Niger Delta oil revenue.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8452365_screenshot20190108041417chrome_jpeg219bd887a04eef0fe654d24ade8734d3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10598818_051c57d5ce3d44269a8dd98d0be713a3_jpeg_jpeg8b2ae949a26ad904080c4666236afe24

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9402486_operasnapshot20190516035220www_bbc_com_jpeg27a2e53d0353af1c1d6fdd2d61f7cfc1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8744292_tmpcam1127966872_jpege0a8c4be7449683b6d5804cc18386d05

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by aliyudelaw9: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbochief001:

And if they come go there? You begin to say fulani herdsmen want spoil nigerian NEPA. SAKE SAY Buhari na their brother Tupiakwa!
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by anonimi: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
greatmarshall:
Seen but we no dey get light

........... and that is what matters.
That is what counts.

2 Likes

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by anonimi: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
aliyudelaw9:
And if they come go there? You begin to say fulani herdsmen want spoil nigerian NEPA. SAKE SAY Buhari na their brother Tupiakwa!

NEPA no longer exists.
The cows won’t be allowed to graze inside the lake except they want to drown.
Is it possible for you to say something reasonable next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Benevento:

Dumbass, didn't you go to school?

Northern Nigeria vegetation is Savannah (Sahel, Sudan and Guinea Savannah) rain do not fall in Savannah like Southern Nigeria which is mainly Mangrove forest and rain forest.

you need some sense.
Those pictures look like Savannah in your eyes ? Smart one ...even northern enugu is Savana yet they still come there
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by timi36220: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Can you deliver to abuja?
Offpoint1:

2 more left to go...
60k only
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Benevento(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbochief001:

Those pictures look like Savannah in your eyes ? Smart one ...even northern enugu is Savana yet they still come there
The pictures were taken during the raining season.

if you want the Fulanis to vacate your lands then you guys in turn should be ready to vacate the north.

why didn't you reply my second comment?

the narrative before is that igbos living in Lagos constitutes 40% of the population, as you con talk am say there are more Igbos in Kano than Lagos and SW, shey Igbos don make 50% of Kano ni?
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Sabadon(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one from Niger!

Niger is gradually growing...

Still gat to visit that state again
y u carry obudu pictures join na? abi obudu na niger?
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by vioment: 12:50am On Sep 24, 2020
This is a very unserious project.

The project looks tired and hungry.

Lack of planning.

If you see a serious place, you will know that this is a huge joke. Square foot for square foot, this is unproductive and useless. They haven't heard of any other source of power generation outside of hydro and solar.

I keep saying they lead without vision. Just look at this unserious project and water wastage. A brown water project, why won't your pipings and pumps defect even more. A tufiakwa project.
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Offpoint1: 2:20am On Sep 24, 2020
AuroraB:
You're right dear.
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by AuroraB(f): 5:19am On Sep 24, 2020
anonimi:

That is how they use propaganda, lies and distortions to make people think that Barawo Bubu, Fashola and the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC rogues have fulfilled their campaign promises.
Such a deceptive scam.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12316885_127feefb2d7148a48a929013636e52ba_jpeg_jpeg485dc4bb17813fbc639c1f550d652540

Funny how unrelenting they are. If your area has 24hrs light and another area's had no light for a month doesn't really mean you that's enjoying 'constant light' is out of same quagmire the latter is heckled with. Your area could be next.
He's advertising laptops for sale with a crude mindset, lol.
Nigerians never learn. If you have constant light, disprove it everywhere, vehemently to keep them on their toes. Stop praising them for doing their job, you are paying them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Climax4: 5:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Offpoint1:

Chat me on Whatsapp 08037301570 I'm interested

2 more left to go...
60k only
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Offpoint1: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2020
cooldipo:
I sell brand new laptop batteries external batteries and powerbank. Guys kindly recommend this to your friends and colleagues....guaranteed to power your laptop for about 15hours, light up your shop, room or stores for days, power your LED TV and Decoder for about 6 hours, Charge your phone for over a week, barbing clipper for over 16 hours, power your rechargeable fan for over 12hours on a single charge and a lot more applications you may find necessary. A 300WH rated Powerbank with improved functionality and reliability. Price is from 45 - 52k and it is available for free test for those interested Lagos, Akure, Ibadan, and Abuja. Thanks for your time.....Cooldipo

Give me your WhatsApp number let's have some business talk.
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Looks really nice

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs, refrigerators and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by anonimi: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2020
AuroraB:
Funny how unrelenting they are. If your area has 24hrs light and another area's had no light for a month doesn't really mean you that's enjoying 'constant light' is out of same quagmire the latter is heckled with. Your area could be next.
He's advertising laptops for sale with a crude mindset, lol.
Nigerians never learn. If you have constant light, disprove it everywhere, vehemently to keep them on their toes. Stop praising them for doing their job, you are paying them.

You are very correct.
He may even be telling lies to make people buy his laptops thinking that electricity is going to improve in their areas also.
419 scam comes in different ways.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2020
Benevento:

The pictures were taken during the raining season.

if you want the Fulanis to vacate your lands then you guys in turn should be ready to vacate the north.

why didn't you reply my second comment?

the narrative before is that igbos living in Lagos constitutes 40% of the population, as you con talk am say there are more Igbos in Kano than Lagos and SW, shey Igbos don make 50% of Kano ni?
Rain or no rain Savana is a grass land ....if u were half smart u would know those pics is a forest not Savana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chopper Crashes Into NDA Quarters In Kaduna (Photos) / Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State / The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.