Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) (60488 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

First of all the Somalis are still around, just like the Nigerians despite Air Peace airlifting just a handful, so the poverty won't reduce.

Secondly, the Nigerians and Zimbabweans operate in black communities, that's why there are tensions, and you won't see the whites out protesting as well.

Is that clear?

You mean poor communities? At least we can both agree you are fighting for scraps while the whites and guptas eat the meat

Look social media warrior, we have gone through this phase before in Nigeria with Ghana, where politicians + media point to a group of people and tell us to hate them and once we get rid of them, service delivery by the government is guaranteed,

Funny enough, Mugabe also fed his citizens that lie,

I remember the last burst in Jhb where the govt accused foreigners of selling substandard goods but refused to face the Chinese that actually makes them,

I guess the protest is a good way to calm the brain dead blacks for a few months

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
This will be ample opportunity for some politician to exploit this mass hate of foreigners to win an election,just Donald trump did.

4 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by emperorshaokahn(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Because Nigerians live and operate in black communities.
answer the question and stop beating around,let me ask it again,WHY DONT WE SEE WHITE PEOPLE PROTESTING IN SOUTH AFRICA?,are they not part of south africa?,dont they feel the pains of their black counterparts?,and lastly be civil and respectful here,this is nairaland a nigerian forum not sa land,ok?.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by osystein(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
So all the noise on Twitter only a handful turned up for the march.

11 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by jayyem(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria's are jealous of anybody better than them and with illiteracy it makes the whole matter in a different dimension

I disagree on your submission, what you just highlighted above affects an average African and blacks as a whole.
Aside the the negative side, an average Nigerian will compete slug it out with you on chosen and a neutral level.

9 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
answer the question and stop beating around,let me ask it again,WHY DONT WE SEE WHITE PEOPLE PROTESTING IN SOUTH AFRICA?,are they not part of south africa?,dont they feel the pains of their black counterparts?,and lastly be civil and respectful here,this is nairaland a nigerian forum not sa land,ok?.

If you ever find yourself in South Africa, live with the whites, it might save your life

13 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Solsix(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
mariahAngel:
Our government should fix this country already!
First it was Ghana, now South Africa, who's next?
U forgot to add dubai
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

If you ever find yourself in South Africa, live with the whites, it might save your life
ofcourse do you expect me to live with uncivilized black south africans?,any nigerian you see living among you guys midst just know for sure he/she is a broke ass low life,just like most black south africans.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
ofcourse do you expect me to live with uncivilized black south africans?,any nigerian you see living among you guys midst just know for sure he/she is a broke ass low life,just like most black south africans.

Abeg I be omo Odua ooo
I no be zulu

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Temptee101(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chai

Nigeria and Nigerians, everyone hates Nigeria and Nigerians.

Even as a Nigerian myself, I hate Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by edoairways: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bkayyy:
But why aren't the white south Africans involved in this protest?
That is the issue, I don't understand why the blacks keep protesting

9 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Abeg I be omo Odua ooo I no be zulu
lol,no vex abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by ABCthings: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
edoairways:

That is the issue, I don't understand why the blacks keep protesting
Because they don't have sense. They believe that when Nigerians are gone their country will be paradise. The same way we were deceived few years ago with "Ghano must go" shit. Now is Nigeria better?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by slivertongue: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
jlinkd78:
Naija now a laughing stock truly. This is a trap to justify d next round of xenophobic attacks loading

Nigeria needs to rejig her foreign policy, fix the economy and tame her people from junketing abroad

2 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by 4words: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
MyMilkshake:
Pretoria my adopted home town cheesy beautiful city

I like Cape Town. .. very peaceful and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
emperorshaokahn:

You mean the same way Nigerians are "civil" in SA, hence the protests against them

Anyway, to answer your question white people in South Africa don't have a culture of protesting, it's just one of those things. The same way they don't gather in stadiums for political rallies like the rest of the continent It's just not their thing.

2 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

You mean poor communities? At least we can both agree you are fighting for scraps while the whites and guptas eat the meat

Look social media warrior, we have gone through this phase before in Nigeria with Ghana, where politicians + media point to a group of people and tell us to hate them and once we get rid of them, service delivery by the government is guaranteed,

Funny enough, Mugabe also fed his citizens that lie,

I remember the last burst in Jhb where the govt accused foreigners of selling substandard goods but refused to face the Chinese that actually makes them,

I guess the protest is a good way to calm the brain dead blacks for a few months

No, black communities, not poor communities. If your Nigerians are so successful in SA as you like to falsely claim then what would they be doing in poor communities during attacks? Get your facts straight.

There's been a lot of economic empowerment for black South Africans since 1994 so I fear you're still stuck in the past. Rather focus on being the undisputed Poverty Capital of the World despite 60 years of self misrule and massive oil wealth. You can't even afford to fill a trolley at Shoprite - a poor man's store in South Africa.

Talk about brain-dead blacks, it's elections season in Nigeria, I'll be on the lookout for how many proven fantastically corrupt politicians you bring back to power for a measly food parcel - like you have been doing since independence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Someone said Nigerians don't have money to shop at Shop rite and yet we are the biggest market for the supermarket.
Thank God it will soon be out of Nigeria for good...if it's not already out.

Nigerians sef....leave their country for them. The truth is when we leave,
they will turn to the next African nationals and blame them for their thick headedness.. People who are still slaves to the white...

18 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
aribisala0:
So all Nigerians do is sell drugs and run brothels?
I do not think so

All I see is the impotent anger black South Africans feel against themselves and the Boers being redirected at Nigerians
South Africa is the best option for Nigerian doctors?

Name any European country where there are more South African doctors than Nigerian

just one

SA doctors leave the country out of choice while yours leave for survival. That's a FACT.

It's funny how you resent me making generalisations about Nigerians and yet you accuse all black South Africans of misdirected anger. If Nigerians weren't misbehaving no one would have a problem with them dear. Don't act like you don't know Nigerians are unruly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by winkmart: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
GOOD ONE
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Bobyro: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

No, black communities, not poor communities. If your Nigerians are so successful in SA as you like to falsely claim then what would they be doing in poor communities during attacks? Get your facts straight.

There's been a lot of economic empowerment for black South Africans since 1994 so I fear you're still stuck in the past. Rather focus on being the undisputed Poverty Capital of the World despite 60 years of self misrule and massive oil wealth. You can't even afford to fill a trolley at Shoprite - a poor man's store in South Africa.

Talk about brain-dead blacks, it's elections season in Nigeria, I'll be on the lookout for how many proven fantastically corrupt politicians you bring back to power for a measly food parcel - like you have been since independence.

Oga all these defense won't solve anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bobyro:

Oga all these defense won't solve anything.

Your defence of Nigerian crimes won't solve anything either. It only endangers innocent Nigerian lives in SA.

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

You mean the same way Nigerians are "civil" in SA, hence the protests against them

Anyway, to answer your question white people in South Africa don't have a culture of protesting, it's just one of those things. The same way they don't gather in stadiums for political rallies like the rest of the continent It's just not their thing.

they are not protesting because they are the ones enjoying the country,so why should they protest?,unlike you black south africans who are neck deep in poverty.they are your problems.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Bobyro: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Your defence of Nigerian crimes won't solve anything either. It only endangers innocent Nigerian lives in SA.
No one is worth defending. Blacks are generally stupid

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Aileexa1:
Someone said Nigerians don't have money to shop at Shop rite and yet we are the biggest market for the supermarket.
Thank God it will soon be out of Nigeria for good...if it's not already out.

FALSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
they are not protesting because they are the ones enjoying the country,so why should they protest?,unlike you black south africans who are neck deep in poverty.they are your problems.

Oh is that so Someone should tell the whites in Israel, Australia and New Zealand that they missed the memo then.

And someone else should inform black SA that someone from the Poverty Capital of the ENTIRE World is mocking poverty in SA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Oh is that so Someone should tell the whites in Israel, Australia and New Zealand that they missed the memo then.

And someone else should inform black SA that someone from the Poverty Capital of the ENTIRE World is mocking poverty in SA.

And what is the igwe saying about poverty?
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by illicit(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

It's common knowledge that most Nigerians can't afford to buy at Shoprite despite it being a poor man's store in South Africa. So don't pretend.

I never said you need or desire to be in SA, we are talking about those who already are here and menacing - they need to leave.

Those Nigerians who are here for tourism never face any danger as the tourism hotspots are often not fraught with tensions. But frankly, we can do without your tourism if that's gonna be the boogeyman used to scare us into submission, you make up a very small fraction of our annual 10 million international tourist arrivals.

Mandela was just an opportunist president

Eat shit

wink
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
JaceBlaze:

And what is the igwe saying about poverty?

That black SA is "neck deep in poverty". Imagine, that coming from an illegal border jumper and Mediterranean drowning surviver.

Howzit JB? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Talk about brain-dead blacks, it's elections season in Nigeria, I'll be on the lookout for how many proven fantastically corrupt politicians you bring back to power for a measly food parcel - like you have been doing since independence.

So people that can't fill a trolley are your problems?
I thought they were drug lords with brothels
Which one exactly are they?
Aren't pimps supposed to be rich off those fat mzansi chommies?
Get your panga and go hunt Nigerians
Hopefully u come back alive

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Troops Uncover ISWAP's Underground Armoury In Sambisa Forest / Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.