Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) (60492 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by illicit(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Okay
Where in Nigeria is this again?grin grin grin

Yeah

So
Eat shit abeg
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
illicit:

Yeah

So

Eat shit abeg

I forgot, this is normal to you (grown men defecating out in public). No wonder South Africans want you out their country.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by illicit(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I forgot, this is normal to you (grown men defecating out in public). No wonder South Africans want you out their country.

So

Whats the difference between one black man and another?

U be mumu

Left to u guys, south Africa would have been an Hamlet if not for the boers

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

So people that can't fill a trolley are your problems?
I thought they were drug lords with brothels
Which one exactly are they?
Aren't pimps supposed to be rich off those fat mzansi chommies?
Get your panga and go hunt Nigerians
Hopefully u come back alive

No, I want druglords to go fill trolleys in their own countries - not mine. Next time don't bring up SA poverty if you don't want your empty shopping trolleys being paraded being mocked by South Africans. Sorry it hurt you so much. cry

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

That black SA is "neck deep in poverty". Imagine, that coming from an illegal border jumper and Mediterranean drowning surviver.

Howzit JB? cool

All that coming from him of all people?...wonders.

I'm trying my guy. smiley

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
illicit:

So

Whats the difference between one black man and another?

U be mumu

Left to u guys, south Africa would have been an Hamlet if not for the boers

Black men in SA don't defecate with their bums out in public with traffic passing by. What do you do with all your oil wealth?

If not for the Boers SA wouldn't have all the problems it has today of inequality and injustice. Your jealous heart only wishes the worst for our people. That's why you all need to go.

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
JaceBlaze:

All that coming from him of all people?...wonders.

I'm trying my guy. smiley

It's always great hearing from you.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by illicit(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Black men in SA don't defecate with their bums out in public with traffic passing by. What do you do with all your oil wealth?

If not for the Boers SA wouldn't have all the problems it has today of inequality and injustice. Your jealous heart only wishes the worst for our people. That's why you all need to go.

Without the boers

Y'all won't even know what traffic or toilet is

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Golan007: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
ignis:
Naija is gradually becoming a laughing stock in the international scene

In your head, Nigerians should be allowed to commit crimes in various countries and ths government should take the flak for it.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
illicit:

Without the boers

Y'all won't even know what traffic or toilet is

I'll ask Botswana if they too dont know what traffic and toilets are. You lost this debate a long time ago, just give up already man, you boring me now.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by illicit(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I'll ask Botswana if they too dont know what traffic and toilets are. You lost this debate a long time ago, just give up already man, you boring me now.

U were slaves to strangers in ur midst

How did it get to that

I am a freeborn

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Yes they do. Open defecation has not been eradicated in South Africa.

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Litmus:

Yes they do. Open defecation has not been eradicated in South Africa.

You thinking of pit toilets, and that itself is on the way out.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by aribisala0(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

On the way out?
Is that a good thing?
What is wrong with pit toilets?
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
illicit:

U were slaves to strangers in ur midst

How did it get to that

I am a freeborn

A freeborn running to South Africa to be slapped around by Zulus. Or to Libya and kept in cages. You embarrassing yourself man, give it up already. Nigeria was also colonised.

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Nope.

Definition: People practicing open defecation refers to the percentage of the population defecating in the open, such as in fields, forest, bushes, open bodies of water, on beaches, in other open spaces or disposed of with solid waste. Over a million South Africans practice open defecation, according to UNISEF.

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by aribisala0(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Pit toilets have doors while grown **s Nigerians squat and poop in traffic as international investors drive past shocked at such chaos and disaster that is Nigeria. shocked shocked shocked Do you drink that same water running in that drainage system? This is SHOCKING!
Does it make you feel good putting others down?

Didn't you learn anything from apartheid.?

Purge your self of hate brother.

We are one

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Thing with Nigerians is they don’t understand how racist the world is, how keen the world is on demonizing black people and why, because of this, there is value in hiding information. Failure to understand this has resulted in the scapegoating of Nigerians, evident in all manner of jumped up statistics that is awash in the internet.

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Litmus:

Nope.

Definition: People practicing open defecation refers to the percentage of the population defecating in the open, such as in fields, forest, bushes, open bodies of water, on beaches, in other open spaces or disposed of with solid waste. Over a million South Africans practice open defecation, according to UNISEF.

Only less than 3% of SA rural people don't have access to toilets, while open defecation in Nigeria stands at a staggering 25% my man. You are the second most **s in the air pooping nation on planet Earth, so please man don't embarass yourself.

That 3% in SA will be eradicated very soon because the stats were around 25% just twenty years ago at the beginning of black rule. Real progress. I fear your situation is gonna get worse, and you know it too.

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
aribisala0:
Does it make you feel good putting others down?

Didn't you learn anything from apartheid.?

Purge your self of hate brother.

We are one

Go tell those ones who were calling me a slave and that I live neck deep in poverty the same thing. I'm only giving them a taste of their own medicine.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by aribisala0(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Go tell those ones who were calling me a slave and that I live neck deep in poverty the same thing. I'm only giving them a taste of their own medicine.
I understand you

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

No, I want druglords to go fill trolleys in their own countries - not mine. Next time don't bring up SA poverty if you don't want your empty shopping trolleys being paraded being mocked by South Africans. Sorry it hurt you so much. cry

Don't get me wrong SA is not poor, it's the Blacks that are poor, whites, Indians are doing ok
Hence they don't bother with xenophobia
If Blacks are not threatening white farmers for free land, you are looting foreigners
Can't u see a pattern?
I'm glad there are only 12 of you in the "massive" protest
Seems people are waking up
LMAO

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Don't get me wrong SA is not poor, it's the Blacks that are poor, whites, Indians are doing ok
Hence they don't bother with xenophobia
If Blacks are not threatening white farmers for free land, you are looting foreigners
Can't u see a pattern?
I'm glad there are only 12 of you in the protest
Seems people are waking up
LMAO

Yeah go walk down any street in SA and tell them you Nigerian, and let's see if you'll still be laughing.

While your saintly whites don't bother with xenophobia they are all in on racism. Once again, come walk into any white house in SA and tell them you are not one of the Zulus but a good white worshipping Nigerian boy. I wanna see something grin grin grin

Unfortunately for you, I don't see any warped pattern that you are seeing - whites stole the land and it should return to its rightful owners, and Nigerians sell drugs and scam people. It's just the bitter truth.

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It's all about illiteracy 95% Nigerians are stupid

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
delete
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Only less than 3% of SA rural people don't have access to toilets, while open defecation in Nigeria stands at a staggering 25% my man. You are the second most **s in the air pooping nation on planet Earth, so please man don't embarass yourself.

That 3% in SA will be eradicated very soon because the stats were around 25% just twenty years ago at the beginning of black rule. Real progress. I fear your situation is gonna get worse, and you know it too.

Point is South Africans poop in the open and you boasted they did not. It is no secret open defecation is practiced in Nigeria but many had no idea it is practiced in South Africa. Now some on Niaraland know South Africans poo in the open with the best of them. This should embarrass you but it will not because your people are delusional and good at passing the buck.

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
The petition delivered by the group to the home affairs ministry alleged worshippers from Zimbabwean apostolic churches, who congregate in the open, were "destroying our public parks", and accused them of defecating, urinating and burning fires.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-39076751

South Africans blaming Zimbabweans of open defecating. undecided

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by kgr28(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Litmus:

Point is South Africans poop in the open and you boasted they did not. It is no secret open defecation is practiced in Nigeria but many had no idea it is practiced in South Africa. Now some on Niaraland know South Africans poo in the open with the best of them. This should embarrass you but it will not because your people are delusional and good at passing the buck.
you are such a dreamer....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72