Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st (25256 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Godsonjoe:
So insult is his scam abi?
Ok tell me what was the insult.....
UK and US has destroyed the bridge that bind them together. Ok for your mind UK supported Trump during his first election?
... and they are supporting him this one? you very daft..............
Now lemme tell you UK and US are very big enemies now, coz Trump did not allow them to penetrate them...
Ok.... you said that he insult US, UK, UN....
please tell me what is the insult...
You talked about China buying nizooeria off, that he didn't inform us.... hmmmmmm
Mnk has informants, sources more than nizooeria medias put together.....
Just look at what you are saying, that China is buying Africa which Nizooeria is the giant, I presume.....
Ok... you think you are free before?
Now to add britian and China= damnation
I'm still wondering the kind of scam, fraud, insult that MNK is using on some fools like you...
You hate him because he says it the way it is....
keep on sucking your blood..... coz MNK is greater than all his witch enemies

How old are you ?

They're things I can't say in public.
If your mind is mature enough to handle information and understand...

Election is a stage to the public anyone that wins will not change the agenda
UK is US , US is UK .
Supporting anyone in election is mind control to the people.

Africans wake up there is no love from those that rewrite your history . They call themself white and call you black .

If you understand the word black.

You are talking about Biafra lol please who are they waiting for ? Or what are they waiting for ?
I hope is not UN or U.S and even UK Lol .

Ask your self how many important personal from u.s ,u.k , u.n have visited Igbo land since after the war.

Same war they killed the Igbos along side with Nigeria Army.

Ask your self why do UK have close link with Some eathic group in Africa and sideline some?

Same thing in Nigeria.

For your Lord NK before I will listen to him and his scam freedom fighter my ass.
He have to renounce his UK passport and also Nigeria passport
He his the chief accountant his not answerable to any one..

Fake elements
Too much propaganda
Talks too much
Still using rewrite history.
Waiting for noting.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Godsonjoe:
Oga.... don't ask me that silly question....
Answer me this question.... What is MNK fighting for?

Fighting a stupid fight.. propaganda can't win a war.

He don't even know his enemies.
His talking because his holding a British passport.

Buhari made him popular for noting.
Freedom fighter my asss
Africa wake up

Africa free your self from the white and be free forever.

You will continue to hate your self, kill your self till the end of days . That is the program.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2020
Godsonjoe:
Ok..... Tell me what was the name?
I mean the name we were answering before the British came......
Shey you love nizooeria....
What follow her will follow you.
As for emergency of biafra it will come by grace of ChukwuOkike Abiama.... and those that say over there dead body would biafra come, they will all die when biafra comes

You will live forever
You all sounds very stupid lol
Free your self from the white man and be free forever.... If not continue hating and killing your self forever.

Your mumu Lord NK did not tell your guys this
He should face the real game not joking around.

No love from the white. I know his just buying time..

You think I have love for Nigerians?
You think I have love for Biafra?
I have love for Africans.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by superlightning: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

You will live forever
Free your self from the white man and be free forever.... If not continue hating and killing your self forever.

please take your drugs.....
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 12:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Godsonjoe:
As for emergency of biafra it will come by grace of ChukwuOkike Abiama.... and those that say over there dead body would biafra come, they will all die when biafra comes

The British gave the name Nigeria because they own it. And they gave it to care takers in the north.

If your boss or Lord NK need freedom , he should go and meet with the owners not care taker.

Is that clear?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 12:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Godsonjoe:
As for emergency of biafra it will come by grace of ChukwuOkike Abiama.... and those that say over there dead body would biafra come, thewill all die when biafra comes

The British gave the name Nigeria because they own it. And they gave it to care takers in the north.

If your boss or Lord NK need freedom , he should go and meet with the owners not care taker.

Is that clear?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 12:59am On Sep 26, 2020
superlightning:

please take your drugs.....

The white man own Nigeria, gave it to care taker in the north.

If your stupid NK need freedom he should talk to the owner not the care takers.

Africa wake up.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Is that clear?
You never answered my question?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Is that clear?
you never answered my question.......
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

You will live forever

I ask you common simple question, you leave and jump to something else.......
I have all time, but before we start talking something else, you first answer the questions I asked you
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

How old are you ?

UK is US , US is UK .

Africans wake up there is no love from those that rewrite your history . They call themself white and call you black .

You are talking about Biafra lol please who are they waiting for ? Or what are they waiting for ?

Ask your self how many important personal from u.s ,u.k , u.n have visited Igbo land since after the war.

Ask your self why do UK have close link with Some eathic group in Africa and sideline some?

Same thing in Nigeria.

For your Lord NK before I will listen to him and his scam freedom fighter my ass.

Fake elements
Too much propaganda
Talks too much
Waiting for noting.

why are you leaving what I ask you, you start saying another thing....
I have time, give me solution to what I ask you, then we start talking..... not running circle
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

How old are you ?

UK is US , US is UK .

Same thing in Nigeria.

Fake elements
Too much propaganda
Talks too much
Waiting for noting.

I gat this one......
Please tell what he said that made him a propagandist?
You said waiting for nothing......
Why are you scared of biafra restoration?
How did it concern you?
Na you dey do em.....
They called you for assistance?
The leads are dey complaining?
Why you just dey bewitching yourself on someone mandate.....
I ask you again, he called you for assistance?
Why are you Soo full of self hatred like a witch!
Go and check yourself, maybe you going mad.
After reading all my write-up, you go and read what Garba shehu said yesterday concerning IPOB and biafra....
And you are there sucking your own blood

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by superlightning: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

The white man own Nigeria, gave it to care taker in the north.

If your stupid NK need freedom he should talk to the owner not the care takers.

Africa wake up.

You have forgotten to take your drugs too.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2020
Godsonjoe:
I gat this one......
Please tell what he said that made him a propagandist?
You said waiting for nothing......
Why are you scared of biafra restoration?
How did it concern you?
Na you dey do em.....
They called you for assistance?
The leads are dey complaining?
Why you just dey bewitching yourself on someone mandate.....
I ask you again, he called you for assistance?
Why are you Soo full of self hatred like a witch!
Go and check yourself, maybe you going mad.
After reading all my write-up, you go and read what Garba shehu said yesterday concerning IPOB and biafra....
And you are there sucking your own blood

Your questions makes no sense to me.
Since you don't know that propaganda is part of NK element to disrupt Nigeria govt.

Who is Garba shehu ? Even if buhari wakes up and say positive things about Biafra.

I understand you don't know what is mind control games, political games, security vot games . You believe everything you see or read online.

Continue waiting and hating your Africa brothers.

Put your energy in money making now that you're still young. Your family and love once needs you more.

For those joining NK to say my people, my people. In your village you can't live your drink open when going to use the toilet. You can't eat from everyone .

Same your people will kill you for noting lol.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2020
superlightning:

You have forgotten to take your drugs too.

Follow follow make you open eyes.
Freedom fighter my asss

IPOB, E-rat everywhere.

My people my people. In your village you can't live your drink open . You can't eat from some members of your family. Na lie

Because they will kill you before the Fulani herdsmen gets to you grin grin grin

Continue deceiving your self.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Fighting a stupid fight.. propaganda can't win a war.

He don't even know his enemies.
His talking because his holding a British passport.

Buhari made him popular for noting.
Freedom fighter my asss
Africa wake up

Africa free your self from the white and be free forever.

You will continue to hate your self, kill your self till the end of days . That is the program.
Bro stop blaming the "white man" for everything that is happening to you. You sound as silly as the person you are berating.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Your questions makes no sense to me.
Since you don't know that propaganda is part of NK element to disrupt Nigeria govt.

Who is Garba shehu ? Even if buhari wakes up and say positive things about Biafra.

I understand you don't know what is mind control games, political games, security vot games . You believe everything you see or read online.

Continue waiting and hating your Africa brothers.

Put your energy in money making now that you're still young. Your family and love once needs you more.

For those joining NK to say my people, my people. In your village you can't live your drink open when going to use the toilet. You can't eat from everyone .

Same your people will kill you for noting lol.

Sooo if my questions meant nothing to you, has in , my questions doesn't have an answer...
Then I don't have anything to discuss with you..
Until you answer all the questions that I ask you through your comments, then we continue were we stop....
Escept that, I don't have any business with you coz all your sayings has no fact....
You are just bewitching yourself for no just cause
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2020
SegFault:

Bro stop blaming the "white man" for everything that is happening to you. You sound as silly as the person you are berating.

Lol ok I will take my blame to your people.
Freedom fighter. My people, my people. In your village you can't live your drink open.
You can't eat from some members of your family.. because they will kill you before the Fulani herdsmen gets to you . Na lie ?? grin grin
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Godsonjoe:

Sooo if my questions meant nothing to you, has in , my questions doesn't have an answer...
Then I don't have anything to discuss with you..
Until you answer all the questions that I ask you through your comments, then we continue were we stop....
Escept that, I don't have any business with you coz all your sayings has no fact....
You are just bewitching yourself for no just cause

Understand life and take advantage of it.
Your questions can't put food on your table. So why insisting on something without profit.

Your people, your people, Kill them self more then anyone can .

No peace in your family, And you want peace in Biafra lol
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Lol ok I will take my blame to your people.
Freedom fighter. My people, my people. In your village you can't live your drink open.
You can't eat from some members of your family.. because they will kill you before the Fulani herdsmen gets to you . Na lie ?? grin grin
This one thinks I'm an ipob supporter, chai. As I said you sound just as silly as the person you are quoting.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2020
SegFault:

This one thinks I'm an ipob supporter, chai. As I said you sound just as silly as the person you are quoting.

How old are you?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by superlightning: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Follow follow make you open eyes.
Freedom fighter my asss

IPOB, E-rat everywhere.

My people my people. In your village you can't live your drink open . You can't eat from some members of your family. Na lie

Because they will kill you before the Fulani herdsmen gets to you grin grin grin

Continue deceiving your self.

nollywood has indeed eaten your brain....lol...anything goes as long as you buy our movies, hehehe....
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

How old are you?
What a silly and unrelated question. How does my age relate with the fact that you sound stupid. The same person calling for African unity is a tribal bigot, you collectivists are all the same.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2020
SegFault:

What a silly and unrelated question. How does my age relate with the fact that you sound stupid. The same person calling for African unity is a tribal bigot, you collectivists are all the same.

How old are you ?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by berrystunn(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2020
superlightning:

nollywood has indeed eaten your brain....lol...anything goes as long as you buy our movies, hehehe....

Truth is not pain killer.

Poor people looking for who to blame.
E-rat everywhere.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by superlightning: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Truth is not pain killer.
Poor people looking for who to blame. E-rat everywhere.
suit yourself fantasy jaare....life is hard...lol
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Sammyblaq(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
gaius01:

Nekwe

Am not talking about marriage, besides my family are intact. Am talking about how I love the one Nigeria.
The marriage between the North and the South...
The union is offside.

One Nigeria foundation is shaking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night / Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! / Placement Of Overhead Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.