Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,109 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st (25920 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Chimok: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Ndi ala

Lock down on holiday.

Someone should gag nnamdi Kanu he is going senile.
kedu onye medili go ifa this anunanu. How can u continue to reason endlessly thru ur anus
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Chimok: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Ndi ala

Lock down on holiday.

Someone should gag nnamdi Kanu he is going senile.
kedu onye medili gi ifa this anunanu. How can u continue to reason endlessly thru ur anus
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Chimok: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

IPOB should please stop all this rubbish. My mom is an Igbo and my dad is North. cry cry

Modify
I love Nigeria as one!!!

One Nigeria !!!
fool
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
I have never been a fan of both presidents, You made the mention of the discussions between Mr kanu, the UN and EU not been made public, not me. I don't need to google it, It was your suggestions you show me the links to it Perhaps i will follow it. I don't have data? if you say so. cheesy even if your claims are true it isn't a guarantee that biafra will happen.

What would be the point of me googling it if the discussions was not made public? as you clamed. I would not find the the informations on their discusssions would I? if it isn't made public!! cheesy or you just want me to see Mr kanu photos standing next to some UN/EU reps, is that it? Mr kanu going about taking photos with people suggests that Biafra will come? cheesy why are you people letting Mr kanu fool you people? eh? why?
Noooo.... Mnk went with his delegates... he didn't go alone.
I wish you Google it and see the video yourself
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Chimok: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Ibehtee:
Nnamdi kanu must be replaced he has lost his integrity
replace him then
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Chimok:
kedu onye medili gi ifa this anunanu. How can u continue to reason endlessly thru ur anus

please spare me that.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
Call it insults if you like, NO! i didn't say you should listen to boko haramites or any other, use your brain is what i am saying.

Okay, Mr kanu's truths are other people's lies, you can believe Mr kanu's truths but don't expect me to believe it.

I am free!! i know, are you trying to tell what I am supposed to think about my own freedom? cheesy i don't have my own mind to know that i am free?

Fine, Mr kanu will keep feeding you with what you want to hear until you wake up one day after 50 years to realise that you are still a Nigerian not a biafran.

Which truth is life? Mr kanu's truth?
By now if Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was lieing I don't think he will be contributing over 5million ppl in over 80countries of the world....
If MNK is telling lies... I don't see reason why oduwa will tread the part of freedom...
If MNK is telling lies, I don't see why FG is sorting to kill him at all costs and leaving uwazurike to be moving free as he wants...
By the grace of ChukwuOkike Abiama by this time next year, with persistence, hard work and prayers biafra would come....
PRAYER BREAKTHROUGH
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Do we as black people or Nigerians reason at all?

To start with, i hate injustice and lies.Reasons why i don't follow or trust any of our politicians. But then, something have been disturbing me recently. Nnamdi kanu has been the only vocal person exposing the lies and injustices in Nigeria and more than 90% of the times, he has been right. But surprisingly, i have seen some monikers hauling insults at him for no just reasons trying to debunk his claims. Why do we black fight those who are trying to fight for us? Or can we boldly say some of these monikers attacking Nnamdi Kanu's personality are computer-generated or ghost monikers?
Nevertheless, let's take a look at some of kanu's assertions and prophecies that have come to pass. Nnamdi said the man in aso rock is not Buhari and gave very concrete reasons to back up his claim. He promised to dismantle ipob worldwide if the so called Buhari can grant a live interview or undergo dna test to confirm his true identity. He even challenged him to speak fulfulde, the official fulani dialect, yet the people in aso rock have tactically avoided this.
He said Abba kyria was going down for invading his home, the man died not long after . He prophecied that the next person to go down is Isa funtua and shockingly 5 days later, he died. He also said we will hear about Mamman Duara soon. Few days later, he was flown abroad for medical treatment. And in his yesterday's broadcast, Nnamdi Kanu said Maman Duara is long death but the aso rock cabals are afraid to announce hia death so he won't pronounce another death on any of them.
You may not like his tactics, but trust me, the man is clean, sincere and very straightforward with the truth. Even the Nigerian media have tried to tarnish his image all to no avail. My question is,why do black people especially Nigerians act so foolishly. Does kanu look like the kind of man u can attack and go scothfree? Have u tried to weigh all his claims and check their veracities? Do we reason at all? Or we just enjoy being lied to? Nigerians digust me at times. At this stage, they are still some hardcore buharist, Atikulatians etc.
Nigerian, think! think!! and think!!!. Let your conscience judge you. Dont let sentiment becloud ur sense of judgement. Nnamdi kanu has been right all along. I'm afraid, he might be the prince long foretold by the popular nostaramus, the man who sees tomorrow. With all amount of sincerity and humility, Nnamdi kanu has truly destroy Nigeria with the truth. Biafra, I'm afraid , might come this year.
Instead of attacking his personality, let reason with him. Gracias!!
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Godsonjoe:
By now if Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was lieing I don't think he will be contributing over 5million ppl in over 80countries of the world....
If MNK is telling lies... I don't see reason why oduwa will tread the part of freedom...
If MNK is telling lies, I don't see why FG is sorting to kill him at all costs and leaving uwazurike to be moving free as he wants...
By the grace of ChukwuOkike Abiama by this time next year, with persistence, hard work and prayers biafra would come....
PRAYER BREAKTHROUGH
Do you have proof to all these your claims on 80 countries of the world and 5million people? grin or are you just repeating the same rhetorics and soundbites your mind are been manipulated with? by the way what has 80 countries got do with a group of people who calls themselves biafrans or IPOB?
Mr kanu is a fraud, believe it or not.

Yes, keep believing, The same way millions of so called Christians believe Jesus christ is coming soon, to save them, When? know one knows!! grin

Just like you have been brainwashed into believing that you are not free in Nigeria, that you are a slave in nigeria and Mr Kanu is your saviour. You may be a slave but milliions of other IGBOs do not surscribe to that rhetorics.

Yea! keep praying, grin so now it is praying? not the UN, EU or referendum or Mr Kanu's ideas?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Godsonjoe:
Noooo.... Mnk went with his delegates... he didn't go alone.
I wish you Google it and see the video yourself
Show me the links to it!!! simple!
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
ludd2018:

Sowore is wasting his time fighting for one Nigeria . he cant do it more than Awololo . One Nigeria is now obsolete given the way Fulanis are governing Nigeria today . One Nigeria is Fake -- it does not exist and will never exist .
Awolowo was a bitch who cares about his political interest only, he is one of the reasons Millions died during the war so he isn't even half as good as sowore. Though I don't like sowore is doing with sahara reporters I still admire his drive for a revolution, I just hope he isn't a scam like I thought sometime ago.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Godsonjoe:
you are minus1. 99percent of biafrans are in support of MNK.... your like doesn't exist..... where over 5million supporting biafra in over 80countries of the world.. what else are you saying....
at list it should be a kudos to biafra struggle.
He has achieved wat many people has fail to..
We are talking about the the largest movement in the world... you can Google the largest freedom fighter movement in the world.... genes book of record have..
The support is very massively standing, and that's why you see him going places without interruption.
more grease in your elbow MNK
look! i am not even a Nigerian by birth!! that doesn't mean i am not interested in Nigerian politics or biafra news. %99? mate! you are hillarious! grin grin can you prove this?
Do you think you are the only person who will benefit from biafra if it does happen?
You keep telling to google! you clearly do not have any first hand informations yourself about your own biafran struggles so called. grin
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
Do you have proof to all these your claims on 80 countries of the world and 5million people? grin or are you just repeating the same rhetorics and soundbites your mind are been manipulated with? by the way what has 80 countries got do with a group of people who calls themselves biafrans or IPOB?

Yes, keep believing, The same way millions of so called Chritians believe Jesus christ is coming soon, When? know one knows!! grin

Just like you have been brainwashed into believing that you are not free in Nigeria, that you are a slave in nigeria. You may be a slave but milliions of other IGBOs do not surscribe to that rhetorics.

Yea! keep praying, grin so now it is praying? not the UN, EU or referendum or Mr Kanu's ideas?
Stop wasting your time replying dunces, when the fg starts dealing with them and they turn SE into a war zone, just hope that you've left this hovel called Nigeria, because Africans naturally have one kind of stupid mentality, the other nations of the world that were lumped together are moving on peacefully, but you that has just existed for 60 years is crying for secession, I just don't know why I had to be lumped in with such people.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
SegFault:

Stop wasting your time replying dunces, when the fg starts dealing with them and they turn SE into a war zone, just hope that you've left this hovel called Nigeria, because Africans naturally have one kind of stupid mentality, the other nations of the world that were lumped together are moving on peacefully, but you that has just existed for 60 years is crying for secession, I just don't know why I had to be lumped in with such people.
Honestly, They have been brainwashed and manipulated so much to the point of insanity with so much rhetorics, soundbites and alliterations. I pity them sometimes.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Bkayyy: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
SegFault:

I can see where you are coming from

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by viviangist: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
Most persons above do not understand dat an IPOB ordered sit at home entails even d independence day activities will be grounded even though a public holiday. The Daily Sermons link up with d Oduduwa agitators in diaspora will be tsunamic against d Nigerian State as global attention will be attracted on d need to disintegrate this unworkable contraption

na so
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bryce123:

To start with, i hate injustice and lies.Reasons why i don't follow or trust any of our politicians. But then, something have been disturbing me recently. Nnamdi kanu has been the only vocal person exposing the lies and injustices in Nigeria and more than 90% of the times, he has been right. But surprisingly, i have seen some monikers hauling insults at him for no just reasons trying to debunk his claims. Why do we black fight those who are trying to fight for us? Or can we boldly say some of these monikers attacking Nnamdi Kanu's personality are computer-generated or ghost monikers?
Nevertheless, let's take a look at some of kanu's assertions and prophecies that have come to pass. Nnamdi said the man in aso rock is not Buhari and gave very concrete reasons to back up his claim. He promised to dismantle ipob worldwide if the so called Buhari can grant a live interview or undergo dna test to confirm his true identity. He even challenged him to speak fulfulde, the official fulani dialect, yet the people in aso rock have tactically avoided this.
He said Abba kyria was going down for invading his home, the man died not long after . He prophecied that the next person to go down is Isa funtua and shockingly 5 days later, he died. He also said we will hear about Mamman Duara soon. Few days later, he was flown abroad for medical treatment. And in his yesterday's broadcast, Nnamdi Kanu said Maman Duara is long death but the aso rock cabals are afraid to announce hia death so he won't pronounce another death on any of them.
You may not like his tactics, but trust me, the man is clean, sincere and very straightforward with the truth. Even the Nigerian media have tried to tarnish his image all to no avail. My question is,why do black people especially Nigerians act so foolishly. Does kanu look like the kind of man u can attack and go scothfree? Have u tried to weigh all his claims and check their veracities? Do we reason at all? Or we just enjoy being lied to? Nigerians digust me at times. At this stage, they are still some hardcore buharist, Atikulatians etc.
Nigerian, think! think!! and think!!!. Let your conscience judge you. Dont let sentiment becloud ur sense of judgement. Nnamdi kanu has been right all along. I'm afraid, he might be the prince long foretold by the popular nostaramus, the man who sees tomorrow. With all amount of sincerity and humility, Nnamdi kanu has truly destroy Nigeria with the truth. Biafra, I'm afraid , might come this year.
grin grin brainwashing on a highest level, Some people also believes that aliens has invaded the earth and they swore witnessing aliens arrivals on earth, Some also believe that a guy called Jesus Christ is coming soon to take them to some unexistence paradise some where in Neverland called heaven, where they would meet another guy called God. when will all these things happen? No one knows!!!

Mr Kanu has no shred of proofs the Man who is at the aso rock is not buhari, They only ignored him when he made the baseless claims that buhari is dead because they think he is a rouble rouser.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by kingzizzy: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
About a week from now, Nigerians will be celebrating their independence from Britain

But if Nnamdi Kanu says he wants the independence of his people from Nigeria, the same Nigerian who has earmarked 1st of October every year to celebrate his independence, will suddenly act like he does not know what independence is
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Yujin(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
Okay, we wait! grin
Excellent!
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yujin:

Excellent!
For how long though? forever? cool
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
kingzizzy:
About a week from now, Nigerians will be celebrating their independence from Britain

But if Nnamdi Kanu says he wants the independence of his people from Nigeria, the same Nigerian who has earmarked 1st of October every year to celebrate his independence, will suddenly act like he does not know what independence is
Don't mind that scammer Mr Kanu and his IPOB goons.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by kingzizzy: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
Don't mind that scammer Mr Kanu and his IPOB goons.

It never was about Nnamdi Kanu, its always been about if majority of Igbos want to remain part of Nigeria or have their own separate country

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by EmekaA125(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

IPOB should please stop all this rubbish. My mom is an Igbo and my dad is North. cry cry

Modify
I love Nigeria as one!!!

One Nigeria !!!
Liar. Continue lying
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by awgumayor: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bryce123:

Some people will rather die in the fulani cage than Nnamdi Kanu to free them. The resentment and hatred they have for kanu will not allow them see their slavish conditions in the fulani zoo. For them it's better to die in the hand of fulani herdsmen, boko haram, poor rulership of fulani gov't of Nigeria, etc than being saved by unlikely Ipob.

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
look! i am not even a Nigerian by birth!! that doesn't mean i am not interested in Nigerian politics or biafra news. %99? mate! you are hillarious! grin grin can you prove this?
Do you think you are the only person who will benefit from biafra if it does happen?
You keep telling to google! you clearly do not have any first hand informations yourself about your own biafran struggles so called. grin
wow ....... you are not nizooeria....
but why are you Soo much attached to her?
Any benefit from the contraption?
I'm shocked the way you carry nizooeria matter on your head...
let's I forget, which country are you from and were are you residing now?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:

Yes, keep believing, The same way millions of so called Christians believe Jesus christ is coming soon, to save them, When? know one knows!! grin

Just like you have been brainwashed into believing that you are not free in Nigeria, that you are a slave in nigeria and Mr Kanu is your saviour. You may be a slave but milliions of other IGBOs do not surscribe to that rhetorics.

Last week the odudwa ppl in diapora protest against the contraption called nizooeria, soliciting for breakaway from the union...
Ok... Google again IPOB protest in Rome and see for yourself..... this are evidence before you and you are dodging it..
For saying that MNK is a fraud, make me see your insincerity! The truth of the matter is that you hate him for no reason...
Ok.... tell me what makes MNK a fraud, alist lemme know were I will start condemning him or disbelieving him!
In aspect of prayer: Don't you believe in prayers or you don't believe in existence of God?
You quote me wrong, I said work, persistence and prayers......
YOU CAN CHECK MY PREVIOUS COMMENT
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Godsonjoe:
wow ....... you are not nizooeria....
but why are you Soo much attached to her?
Any benefit from the contraption?
I'm shocked the way you carry nizooeria matter on your head...
let's I forget, which country are you from and were are you residing now?
My parents are IGBO, i was born in England. I am interested because my father is interested he has investments in IGBOland. Besides, I may not be a Russian or American but lt doesn't mean i cannot be interested in Russian politics or American politics. Just like i am interested in Nigeria and Biafra.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
kingzizzy:

It never was about Nnamdi Kanu, its always been about if majority of Igbos want to remain part of Nigeria or have their own separate country
Absolutely!! and i doubt if IGBO majority would want to have their own separate country.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
My parents are IGBO, i was born in England. I am interested because my father is interested he has investments in IGBOland. Besides, I may not be a Russian or American but lt doesn't mean i cannot be interested in Russian politics or American politics. Just like i am interested in Nigeria and Biafra.
Wow...... very interesting...
We are friends now...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Have nice day
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Godsonjoe:
Wow...... very interesting...
We are friends now...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Have nice day
Suddenly you wanna be my friend? grin cheesy Mr Kanu is still a scammer.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
you see.....
very shameful of you.... thought you are learned, not knowing wasting my time with someone that is bias, disgusting, unreasonable and absent minded....
After ending all this logic, and it all ended well, seeing how long we expresses ourselves, making each other as unseen friend....
All you resort is abuse and disrespect..
You are living in UK were you feel comfortable, everything you want in life you gat it... Life secured, properties secured, future secured...
you resort in abusing someone that lost his parent due to the struggle of biafra, who y based in UK as well......
Now I finally found out you don't have manners come what may.....
Did you think life in UK is not good for him, but choose to pay the uttermost price for freedom.
I have ask you severaly I give me one reason that makes MNK a fraud or a scammer, but nothing to show for it...
I'm Soo sorry for the belly that bring you into this life, they regretting it coz you are a such a disappointment to them...
I don't know why IPOB, biafra issue is bothering you alot, while the leads are not complaining about it.... Who are you and what did you have to offer.. We always Kno that such a ppl will always comes... so it's not a new thing.
MNK is a scammer, fraud..... He scam you? He defraud you.... or you are just been witch to yourself.....
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
Taaa gbafuo gi there...
You are no body, you are just bewitching yourself for no reason.... Na at onwe gi amusu...
you are just a wasted skull... there is nothing you can offer.
I ask you again.... MNK scam you?
MNK defraud you?
If you don't like what he's doing, you do it in a right way or you go mud if it pain you....
Your likes never condemn all the atrocities happenning not only biafra land but all over nizooeria....
but MNK has been speaking and calling for international community to save the Christians... The US has spoken.... This week UK parliament said they will look into the matter at hand....
Your there sucking your own blood as a witch

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power / Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.