Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st (25077 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Muna4real:

Mr kanu might not be preaching peace to you, but the country he is fighting for is the most desired by nndigbo and a better option than staying in Nigeria. No sane person would want to remain in this country.
Don't generalise your desire, there are still some sane Igbo's that are not interested in this course, Seriously if you think the country has no hope or is now worst than syria, nobody is begging any body to continue residing in her. all this over exaggeration is not necessary, the only thing it can get most of you from the world power is Relief aide. If your cries were this loud during the GEJ tenure, people might be taking you seriously.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by ludd2018: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2020
berrystunn:

What is there roll on Independence day ?
Which activity will be grounded?
Global attention for war or agitation??

School marching will not happen that day . It will be a big blow and insult to Nigeria

What are you celebrating if i may ask ? fulani killings and mediocrity . Is Nigeria worth celebrating ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Blakenails(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

IPOB should please stop all this rubbish. My mom is an Igbo and my dad is North. cry cry

Modify
I love Nigeria as one!!!

One Nigeria !!!
Your Dad is Nut

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by jUeLiZ: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
May never. Why not use will never? Since you are very sure

I used may cos i can't I'm not God so i don't know tomorrow.

but the probability of happening is almost zero
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by ludd2018: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2020
marsman:

Don't generalise your desire, not all sane igbos are interested in this course, Seriously if you think the country has no hope or is now worst than syria, nobody is begging any body to continue residing in her. all this over exaggeration is not necessary, the only thing it can get most of you from the world power is Relief aide.

85% of Igbos want Bafra that is why they are afraid of referendum

O boy syria is at war but still Syria is better than Nigeria not currently in conventional warfare .

No sane person would like to remain the evil country Nigeria . Oduduwa has started their agitation too

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2020
ludd2018:

85% of Igbos want Bafra that is why they are afraid of referendum

O boy syria is at war but still Syria is better than Nigeria not currently in conventional warfare .

No sane person would like to remain the evil country Nigeria . Oduduwa has started their agitation too
Firstly referendum is not in the Nigeria Constitution, and 85% were did you get that number, out of your ass? or you made it up, Syria is better than Nigeria!!! okay man, i rest my case you are definitely suffering from something.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by kingzizzy: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
if someone tells you that you will never be rich wether you accept it or not that doesn't mean you will defintely be rich, not every dreams came through, If really you feel enslaved which i doubt. The only way is to break away byforce and fight, it is obvious Nigeria do not want to free you people, if IGBOs feels that they are slaves they should fight for their freedom even if it means war otherwise they are not enslaved enough to fight it would mean. Or demand for a referendum which is not even in the nigerian constitutions to give a referendum, Or go through the European courts of human rights. All these angers and rants on social medias will not get yous anywhere.

Mind you as i ve said, not every IGBO feels enslaved. Only the few less opportuned ones who likes to blame Nigerian govt for their life woes.

The Nigerian unity benefits so many IGBOs they are not willing or keen to be part of the agitation.

All you need to know is that the right to agitate for self determination, or the right to agitate to choose what country you want belong, or not belong to, is enshrined in international law. It was the same law that people like Zik and Awolowo used to fight for Nigerias independence from Britain.

Igbos are long overdue for their own separate country

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by awgumayor: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2020
marsman:

Don't generalise your desire, not all sane igbos are interested in this course, Seriously if you think the country has no hope or is now worst than syria, nobody is begging any body to continue residing in her. all this over exaggeration is not necessary, the only thing it can get most of you from the world power is Relief aide.
In every struggle, there are the deliberate rejections and the coherence opinions. Majority of Igbos are in the later, if the majority are insane as you suggests it means you are mad. Why can't Nigeria govt tests your so called sane igbos via referendum. Some igbos that disagree on Biafra have their reason/ reasons to do so, but they are just insignificant compared to the majority that have every reason to seek for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2020
awgumayor:
In every struggle, there are the deliberate rejections and the coherence opinions. Majority of Igbos are in the later, if the majority are insane as you suggests it means you are mad. Why can't Nigeria govt tests your so called sane igbos via referendum. Some igbos that disagree on Biafra have their reason/ reasons to do so, but they are just insignificant compared to the majority that have every reason to seek for Biafra.
The insane 5%, if truly all of you want this so called paradise, Nigeria should be history by now. Keep fooling yourself and putting all your eggs in one basket.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2020
awgumayor:
Unfortunately for you, I'm not an Ipob and Ipob is neither a terrorists, I'm sympathetic to their cause just like millions of Igbos/ Biafrans like me. One day you will meet the real terrorists or they will meet you.
bla bla bla bla bla! more online rants, go out and demand for your biafra from buhari don't come on here to lament, people like you have No clue about the way things works in the real world.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by nogragra: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Empty noise from ewedu muslim big mouth. Who told you oduduwa will ever become independent? What will happen to Kwara, Kogi and other parts of yorubaland conquered and owned by fulani?

Oga you are not going anywhere. If you try nonsense, abokii soldier bullet go enter your skull come out from your backhead. cheesy grin grin

Chest-beating ewedu-munching gorilla. grin grin
See pain, why you dey so pepper like this na. The thing wey I talk na lie ba? Better wake up nothing will be obtain by lies of Nnamdi kanu and expecting freedom on a platter. Instead of fighting me on Social media better go and fight boko haram coming to south east. At independence oodua nation will chase out mofos like igbo and hausa fulani toxic people from our midst. Get that into your head.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by nerd004: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2020
lockdown inside lockdown....Ipigs must have their brains checked
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2020
allcomage:

The question is why Biafra again after 50 yrs? Why is it gaining traction right now? Why people from middlebelt want to identify with Biafra?
The real question is why are the Igbo population hypocrites, why didn't they clamour for there unjust course during Goodlucks tenure, because things are not going the they want it.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by nerd004: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Truth be told this thing called" IPOB " is a big scam that is bn propagated by some selfish ibo leaders that want power by all means....Listen I have loads of ibo friends that are doing very well in Nigeria and ALL of them attribute their success to HER & dey ALL wants the country to remain as one..

Nigeria is not a perfect country,yes we know but tinz ain't worst as some are exaggerating...all countries have their challenge..

As for me,,I would relaxing and celebrating my country all the way

Am proudly Nigerian
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Origin(f): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Everyone would be sitting at home anyway.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2020
kingzizzy:

All you need to know is that the right to agitate for self determination, or the right to agitate to choose what country you want belong, or not belong to, is enshrined in international law. It was the same law that people like Zik and Awolowo used to fight for Nigerias independence from Britain.

Igbos are long overdue for their own separate country
Well.. go through the right channels then, (international laws) Not go on social medias, making threats, insulting people, intimidating and calling people saboteous and how you will kill them all (acording to Mr kanu) just because some IGBOs deosn't agree with his violent sentiments.

Remember, every IGBO has their opinions on Biafra agitations and they should not be labelled saboteous or threatned for having different views.

Nothing is long overdue, only you believes it's long overdued, That is your opinion. Millions of other IGBOs might disagree on that.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2020
allcomage:

I am not Igbo or ipob but I don't believe jobless people can sustain running world wide radio and tv stations since 2012. They have branches in over 150 countries that I know.
Really? how much do you think it costs to run a Radio station? A radio station doesn't cost much to run mate! a laptop, headphone and a microphone is enough to run it from your room, and which Radio station is worldwide? IPOB's? yea right! grin

Fine, so the gullible biafran Mr kanu's worshippers are financing Mr kanu's scam he calls Radio biafra? Who is the fool? it isn't Mr Kanu. A radio station that is biased, focused only on one agenda? and insulting people who do not agree with their sentiments? calling for violence against some nigerians? is that what you call a worldwide Radio station?

Some of you do not even know how things works in the real world.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2020
allcomage:

You know in your heart you have your fear.Ipob issue is not for jobless.A jobless people can't be running Radio and tv received around the world. If almighty Soviet union,Yugoslavia,East German can dissolve how much more Nigeria.ignore ipob at Nigeria peril. Didn't read in the report that Oduduwa agitation is going to protest in Nigeria and outside?
Yes! i have a fear of Igbos because they are jobless ignorant thugs oh! i forgot to add terrorists, ofcourse! i am in fear of terrorists. And their wordings of threats, intimidations, anger, insults and verbal attacks on people who challenges them or disgrees with their opinions suggest that they are jobless ignorant thugs. Ignorant people can do alot of harm to a society because of their ignorance.

Let me know when the so called protest begins. grin it's easier said on social medias.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Godsonjoe:
Who told you that? men that tred with dollars, euro and so many hard currency in diaspora are fighting for biafra ... you are blind to see mega protest of IPOB in diapora in every country they are.... and you think that they are not wealthy?
For some ppl in nizooeria that feels that they are ok in life as you said, they might not have anything to do with biafra restoration, but in there mind, if biafra will comes to pass they are available, if she doesn't come na here we dey... that's the irony. Any body that says he or she doesn't want freedom, that person long died... freedom is life... even when a servant is serving his master, though, he eats anything, dresses fine... but what normally comes to his mind, when I'm I going to be free from this man! even giving little money, I will appreciate it... at list you have peace of mind, coz freedom is life...
If the son of man shall set you free.... you are free indeed. Give me freedom and take your money
grin grin grin mate! you need to go do alot of researches, get yourself educated on your own, there are alot of things you have no clue of. Stop listening to rhetorics and sound bites!

Yea, you are very philosophical but try doing it practically. And see if it would work. Besides, you are free! who told you that you are not free? Mr kanu i guess. grin You people have been so brainwashed to the point of insanity.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Godsonjoe:
Trump a joke?
That's why evil strives everywhere...
ex president was a bad leader to nizooeria... you people made way for good leader to lead...
Tell me what Obama did to America... if not legalize abortion, gay marriage, transgender, brought illuminati, insecurity to America....
That's why Trump is bridging the wall of America, creating employment, stop abortion, but gay has been the one that is taking him time.
because it's gay, transgender that voted massively for Obama...
did you know that Obama care, poor man can't afford it.
Now you ppl is bringing the ideology to remove Trump because he is not giving any damn space for evil in America. but this one, God go shame una...
On MNK access to UN or EU.. you can Google it and see for yourself.. the video is there when IPOB was welcoming him when he has finish his confidential meeting with EU... for UN, there is a video clip when he was standing in UN podium..
saying something, the discussion was not made available to the public because it's confidential...
The reason why IPOB try to put the video is because, At first it was only the picture of him standing, and nizooeria Media says that it was Photoshop... and they decided to release the clip.
you can Google and see for yourself...
A freedom fighter must not disclose anything he's doing to his enemy for the success of his assignment
grin grin look! i am not a fan of Trump or Obama, infact. Obama was the worst American president ever.

The discussions was not made public? yea right! grin grin A disscussion about biafran freedom that should be aired on every news stations worldwide to gain support for the Biafrans was not made public? You people are really dumb, you are been led by a con man Mr Kanu.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by kingzizzy: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
Well.. go through the right channels then, (international laws) Not go on social medias, making threats, insulting people, intimidating and calling people saboteous and how you will kill them all (acording to Mr kanu) just because some IGBOs deosn't agree with his violent sentiments.

Remember, every IGBO has their opinions on Biafra agitations and they should not be labelled saboteous or threatned for having different views.

Nothing is long overdue, only you believes it's long overdued, That is your opinion. Millions of other IGBOs might disagree on that.

This is nonsense talk. There is no such crime as insult. Under freedom of speech, anyone can insult anyone. If anyone feels that they have bern threatened online or offline, they should feel free to report to the police.

Everybody has their opinion but it is only the opinion of the majority that carries the day. Thats what IPOB's agitation is for, let the opinion of the people be tested with referendum so we know what the majority is. Of course we know there is no referendum in the Nigerian constitution but it is also by agitating for referendum that referendum will be put in there.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2020
kingzizzy:

This is nonsense talk. There is no such crime as insult. Under freedom of speech, anyone can insult anyone. If anyone feels that they have bern threatened online or offline, they should feel free to report to the police.

Everybody has their opinion but it is only the opinion of the majority that carries the day. Thats what IPOB's agitation is for, let the opinion of the people be tested with referendum so we know what the majority is. Of course we know there is no referendum in the Nigerian constitution but it is also by agitating for referendum that referendum will be put in there.
You are actually intelligent unlike most Igbos/Biafrans and you have been very civil with your comments, responses and have made alot of sense too, i give you that.

Yes, you are correct if anyone feels that they have been insulted they should report it and insults are not criminal. I was just pointing out some of the bad behaviours of the IPOB agitators. The behaviours that would not gain them supports.

You are right the referendum determines the people's opinions, So IPOB/Biafrans should vote some of their members into the buhari's govt through a political party who would present the referendum proposals and aguments through the parliaments for debates. Rememer it would take years before "freedom"can come it may not even come in this generation as Mr kanu have been deceiving some people into believing.

Once the referendum is signed into the nigerian constitutions then the people can vote and the outcome would determine the opinions of IGBOs which might surprise you that not all IGBOs wants "freedom".

All these shout of biafra, Igbos, bla bla bla freedom! will not go anywhere. You know that yourself.

I am enjoying having this debate with you!

Respect to you! smiley
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Sniper101(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2020
ludd2018:

wake up we re not interested in President of Nigeria . We are interested in Biafra . How about the oduduwa people agitating for the same thing IPOB is doing... disintegration of Nigeria

Can I ask you a question ?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Babastrong(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Lol. Ipods are now toothless dogs. This is just barking.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
grin grin look! i am not a fan of Trump or Obama, infact. Obama was the worst American president ever.

The discussions was not made public? yea right! grin grin A disscussion about biafran freedom that should be aired on every news stations worldwide to gain support for the Biafrans was not made public? You people are really dumb, you are been led by a con man Mr Kanu.
Now.... you are no more a fan of Obama because I have elaborate who he is......
The question is did you Google it, forget about going public in there conversation!
Just answer me, or you are pretending of not seeing it.....
Say the truth shame the devil..... or you don't have data to goggle it or you have seen it and kept mute. Ok, lemme remind you, Google Nnamdi Kanu in EU and UN respectively. it seems you have forgotten
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
grin grin grin mate! you need to go do alot of researches, get yourself educated on your own, there are alot of things you have no clue of. Stop listening to rhetorics and sound bites!

Yea, you are very philosophical but try doing it practically. And see if it would work. Besides, you are free! who told you that you are not free? Mr kanu i guess. grin You people have been so brainwashed to the point of insanity.
What I observe is that comment doesn't relate to what I'm saying.... hmmmmmm
I should get myself educated? I can call it insult, maybe a word.
sooo what you want me to be listening always is bandits this, boko Haram that, herdsmen, isiss and there evil doings in zoological republic?
best sound that I need now is voice of hope and freedom...
Even you that are one nigeriaist, you think you are free, where insecurity abounds... The world terrorist country and the third in a roll.
The problem I know that MNK has is #TRUTH...
and he says it irrespective of whom you are.
He always says it that eziokwu bu ndu (Truth is life). If you call that brainwashed, I would want him to be brainwashing me every day for my own good.... Before this time, the Yorubas(odudwa) was against him because he's always saying the truth to them the way it is.... now they have realized themselves and start fighting for there freedom.... maybe he brainwashed them as well..
Even the cabals knows he's saying the truth but they can't deal with it.... coz it hurt them so much.
#TRUTH_IS_LIFE
#TRUTH_SETS_FREE

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Jonathan39: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2020
You are not God, then rest
jUeLiZ:

I used may cos i can't I'm not God so i don't know tomorrow.

but the probability of happening is almost zero
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Godsonjoe:
Now.... you are no more a fan of Obama because I have elaborate who he is......
The question is did you Google it, forget about going public in there conversation!
Just answer me, or you are pretending of not seeing it.....
Say the truth shame the devil..... or you don't have data to goggle it or you have seen it and kept mute. Ok, lemme remind you, Google Nnamdi Kanu in EU and UN respectively. it seems you have forgotten
I have never been a fan of both presidents, You made the mention of the discussions between Mr kanu, the UN and EU not been made public, not me. I don't need to google it, It was your suggestions you show me the links to it Perhaps i will follow it. I don't have data? if you say so. cheesy even if your claims are true it isn't a guarantee that biafra will happen.

What would be the point of me googling it if the discussions was not made public? as you clamed. I would not find the the informations on their discusssions would I? if it isn't made public!! cheesy or you just want me to see Mr kanu photos standing next to some UN/EU reps, is that it? Mr kanu going about taking photos with people suggests that Biafra will come? cheesy why are you people letting Mr kanu fool you people? eh? why?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by 99thEnemy(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2020
allcomage:

Kanu is not pushing for war stop twisting issues. Ipob don't bear arms.The want to achieve this via referendum.
If you read well again, you will see that those are not my words.
I started with "One elderly Igbo man said".
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Godsonjoe:
What I observe is that comment doesn't relate to what I'm saying.... hmmmmmm
I should get myself educated? I can call it insult, maybe a word.
sooo what you want me to be listening always is bandits this, boko Haram that, herdsmen, isiss and there evil doings in zoological republic?
best sound that I need now is voice of hope and freedom...
Even you that are one nigeriaist, you think you are free, where insecurity abounds... The world terrorist country and the third in a roll.
The problem I know that MNK has is #TRUTH...
and he says it irrespective of whom you are.
He always says it that eziokwu bu ndu (Truth is life). If you call that brainwashed, I would want him to be brainwashing me every day for my own good.... Before this time, the Yorubas(odudwa) was against him because he's always saying the truth to them the way it is.... now they have realized themselves and start fighting for there freedom.... maybe he brainwashed them as well..
Even the cabals knows he's saying the truth but they can't deal with it.... coz it hurt them so much.
#TRUTH_IS_LIFE
#TRUTH_SETS_FREE
Call it insults if you like, NO! i didn't say you should listen to boko haramites or any other, use your brain is what i am saying.

Okay, Mr kanu's truths can be other people's lies, you can believe Mr kanu's truths but don't expect me to believe it.

I am free!! i know, are you trying to tell me what I am supposed to think about my own freedom? cheesy i don't have my own mind to know that i am free?

Fine, Mr kanu will keep feeding you with what you want to hear until you wake up one day after 50 years to realise that you are still a Nigerian not a biafran.

Which truth is life? Mr kanu's truth?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
gypsey:
Call it insults if you like, NO! i didn't say you should listen to boko haramites or any other, use your brain is what i am saying.

Okay, Mr kanu's truths are other people's lies, you can believe Mr kanu's truths but don't expect me to believe it.

I am free!! i know, are you trying to tell what I am supposed to think about my own freedom? cheesy i don't have my own mind to know that i am free?

Fine, Mr kanu will keep feeding you with what you want to hear until you wake up one day after 50 years to realise that you are still a Nigerian not a biafran.

Which truth is life? Mr kanu's truth?
you are minus1. 99percent of biafrans are in support of MNK.... your like doesn't exist..... where over 5million supporting biafra in over 80countries of the world.. what else are you saying....
at list it should be a kudos to biafra struggle.
He has achieved wat many people has fail to..
We are talking about the the largest movement in the world... you can Google the largest freedom fighter movement in the world.... genes book of record have..
The support is very massively standing, and that's why you see him going places without interruption.
more grease in your elbow MNK

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents / Jibrin Raises 20 Questions For Dogara / Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.