Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike (2601 Views)

Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by Jostoman: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
flyingpig:
That means you'll never support Ambode cheesy
how do you expect Wike to come all the way from Port court to come and fight for ambode when he is also fighting for his own survival.
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by kambili999(f): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Ambode ... Patron Saint of Chicken Hearts.
hmmm. Haba

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by stan83: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
flyingpig:
That means you'll never support Ambode cheesy
you did not read inbetween lines were he said he does not support caward..
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by winkmart: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
GOOD ONE
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by Africankel(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
People like Wike must have reached out to Ambode then but he failed to seize the opportunity

Wike actually reached out to Ambode and promised him the Party's ticket. But the woman refused.

Take these words to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Africankel:

Wike actually reached out to Ambode and promised him the Party's ticket. But the woman refused.

shocked
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by slivertongue: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
" You mobilised people across the country. You moved to Benin, went through the humiliation and attacks. You supported us and we won.
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by slivertongue: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike said his support was informed by the fact that Governor Obaseki was courageous and fearless.
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by slivertongue: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
, standing against forces of godfatherism was not easy but Governor Obaseki made himself available to protect the interest of Edo State.
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by slivertongue: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
"Our work would have been difficult if he did not make himself available. I cannot support a lily hearted person. Governor Obaseki was firm.
"It is not easy to fight godfatherism. But he has the interest of Edo people at heart. Together, we have conquered it, "
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by slivertongue: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Obaseki carry everybody along. Edo people are also looking up to you to forgive everybody.
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by papmanxion(m): 1:25am On Sep 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
People like Wike must have reached out to Ambode then but he failed to seize the opportunity

I believe
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by kiddkash(m): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2020
oshopikin right now

ant the so called MOG

Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by Anfield247(m): 2:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Like for PDP share for APC
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by bolaayenimo: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Which woman?

Africankel:

Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by tesppidd: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2020
All these chest beatings and braggings simply because Buhari, Amaechi, El Rufai, Fayemi, Buni and the Presidency in general technically supported Obaseki?

Keep burying your head in the sands like the ostrich.
Re: Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike by Madmohamed419(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
but the caword Ambode should make a move first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Analysing The IGBO Marginalization / BREAKING!!! UK Queries FG Over Legality Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Extradition / 5 Most Developed States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.