Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations (26440 Views)

Manchester City Banned From UEFA Club Competitions For 2 Seasons & Fined €30m / OFFICIAL: Messi, Ronaldo & Van Dijk Shortlisted For 2018-19 UEFA Men's POTY / Mikel Obi Finally Breaks Silence After Being Omitted From Super Eagles Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by Gamesmart: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Keep wailing... Messi isn't even the greatest in Argentina. Na half Goat

I have given you the facts and who most football professionals, experts and CR7's former teammates regard as GOAT.

You are fee to accept the statistical facts or you can continue with your yeye statistics of:

"CR7 has the highest goals scored in the last 2 months of the season"

"CR7 is the highest scoring footballer with more than one sister"

"CR7 is the only footballer whose goals over 8 billion people have seen"

"CR7 is the highest scoring 34 year old in history"

CR7 fans and their nonsense and senseless stats. grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by Gamesmart: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by joshuaidibia(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2020
tesppidd:
Messi 4th

Ronaldo 10th

Don't act like you didn't hear.

I heard 8:2
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by tesppidd: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2020
joshuaidibia:

I heard 8:2
Stale.

You're forcing it.
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by FuckThaMod: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Gamesmart:

I have given you the facts and who most football professionals, experts and CR7's former teammates regard as GOAT.

You are fee to accept the statistical facts or you can continue with your yeye statistics of:

"CR7 has the highest goals scored in the last 2 months of the season"

"CR7 is the highest scoring footballer with more than one sister"

"CR7 is the only footballer whose goals over 8 billion people have seen"

"CR7 is the highest scoring 34 year old in history"

CR7 fans and their nonsense and senseless stats. grin grin grin grin
Are you sure is most and not all experts, teamates and bla bla bla? Show me where you gave me the so called facts..
You are the only making up the yeye stats above and it doesn't make messi better than him in anyway. Now read more great stats and act blind to them grin

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by FuckThaMod: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Gamesmart:
See the yeye stats you put up. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12389593_eferxfbvaaaksx5_jpeg_jpeg33d6bbfaea741be88c2f579f4c4dd8f7
I can't find the more than one sister stat there... That's because you know those are magnificent stats. Keep laughing at your stupidity grin
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by Gamesmart: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Are you sure is most and not all experts, teamates and bla bla bla? Show me where you gave me the so called facts..
You are the only making up the yeye stats above and it doesn't make messi better than him in anyway. Now read more great stats and act blind to them grin

Messi is a better goalscorer.

Messi has scored 704 goals in the 869 games he has played in his career. That is 0.81 goals per game.

Ronaldo has scored 737 goals in the 1014 games he has played in his career. That is 0.73 goals per game

So Messi is a better goalscorer. Simple!

If persin wan become even more wicked to CR7 mumu fans, then I would minus penalties (that Ronaldo likes rushing to take to add to his goal tally) and you will get:

Messi has scored 640 goals in the 869 games he has played in his career. That is 0.74 goals per game.

Ronaldo has scored 636 goals in the 1014 games he has played in his career. That is 0.63 goals per game.

So even if one removes Messi's penalty goals and dash Ronaldo all his own penalty goals, that he rushes to get the ball for when his team mates are fouled in the box, Messi is still a far superior goalscorer: 0.74 vs 0.73

That is already end of argument because we all know all you CR7 fans argument is Ronaldo's goalscoring ability. Messi is a better goalscorer and player!

Abi you want me to torment you with:

- Messi is a better playmaker.

- Messi is a better dribbler.

We all know that is unnecessary jara work. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All your "CR7 scores the highest number of goals on Mondays" is just foolish.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by Updating9JA: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
obembet:
It's the first time in a decade that neither has been nominated for the award

Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have been omitted from the nominations for the UEFA Men's Player of the Year awards.

For the first time in 10 years, the two greatest Daily Sermons players of the modern game do not appear on the shortlist for the awards, for which Kevin De Bruyne and Robert Lewandowski are considered favourites to win.

Despite their confirmed places in the pantheon of the greats, few could argue with the decision not to nominate Messi and Ronaldo after the 2019/20 season. While Ronaldo did help Juventus to win yet another Serie A title, both Juve and Barcelona were eliminated from the Champions League before the latter stages.

While both Ronaldo and Messi bagged a rather disappointing three goals apiece in eight Champions League matches, Lewandowski scored 15 on his way to helping Bayern Munich win the competition.

The final player on the three-man shortlist is Lewandowski's Munich teammate Manuel Neuer, who enjoyed a stellar run of performances in the truncated knockout stage of the Champions League in Lisbon.

He made a number of key saves in the final against Paris Saint-Germain as his side defeated the Ligue 1 giants 2-0.

Source: https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/messi-ronaldo-uefa-mens-player-of-the-year-250401
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by FuckThaMod: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Gamesmart:

Messi is a better goalscorer.

Messi has scored 704 goals in the 869 games he has played in his career. That is 0.81 goals per game.

Ronaldo has scored 737 goals in the 1014 games he has played in his career. That is 0.73 goals per game

So Messi is a better goalscorer. Simple!

If persin wan become even more wicked to CR7 mumu fans, then I would minus penalties (that Ronaldo likes rushing to take to add to his goal tally) and you will get:

Messi has scored 640 goals in the 869 games he has played in his career. That is 0.74 goals per game.

Ronaldo has scored 636 goals in the 1014 games he has played in his career. That is 0.63 goals per game.

So even if one removes Messi's penalty goals and dash Ronaldo all his own penalty goals, that he rushes to get the ball for when his team mates are fouled in the box, Messi is still a far superior goalscorer: 0.74 vs 0.73

That is already end of argument because we all know all you CR7 fans argument is Ronaldo's goalscoring ability. Messi is a better goalscorer and player!

Abi you want me to torment you with:

- Messi is a better playmaker.

- Messi is a better dribbler.

We all know that is unnecessary jara work. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All your "CR7 scores the highest number of goals on Mondays" is just foolish.
Story, all those qualities are only against eibar. Look at this pix again.

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by Gamesmart: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Story, all those qualities are only against eibar. Look at this pix again.

You mean like when Ronaldo is scoring the numerous penalties against San Marino and Luxembourg? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go siddon. I just finished your case with the last post!

DOA debate! grin grin grin
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by joshuaidibia(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
tesppidd:
Stale.

You're forcing it.

8:2 grin e pain am
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by FuckThaMod: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Gamesmart:

You mean like when Ronaldo is scoring the numerous penalties against San Marino and Luxembourg? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go siddon. I just finished your case with the last post!

DOA debate! grin grin grin
Finished what case? Delusional being..

Wailing and Distorting facts about CR7 doesn't change the fact he is the G.O.A.T.

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by Gamesmart: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Finished what case? Delusional being..

Wailing and Distorting facts about CR7 doesn't change the fact he is the G.O.A.T.

You no wan carry last, abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin

What facts about CR7 am I distorting? grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, the floor is yours.

Oya tell us the "facts" that makes CR7 the GOAT!!!

No run o! Just tell us. grin
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by FuckThaMod: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Gamesmart:

You no wan carry last, abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin

What facts about CR7 am I distorting? grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, the floor is yours.

Oya tell us the "facts" that makes CR7 the GOAT!!!

No run o! Just tell us. grin
CR7 is the first player to score for juventus without playing for real madrid after the world cup...
Shebi u dey ask yeye questions and i thought you have posted the facts that suits your dumb head up there.

CR7 is the G.O.A.T, Wake me up when Messi shines outside barca. Period!

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by Gamesmart: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

CR7 is the first player to score for juventus without playing for real madrid after the world cup...
Shebi u dey ask yeye questions and i thought you have posted the facts that suits your dumb head up there.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see say you are senseless now and no get argument.

I don finish you like if say I be Power Mike. grin
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by FuckThaMod: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see say you are senseless now and no get argument.

I don finish you like if say I be Power Mike. grin
I don't argue with dimwits... Your opinions are shît and will never matter. Just hail CR7 the G.O.A.T and go eat your mummy's food.

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by Gamesmart: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I don't argue with dimwits... Your opinions are shît and will never matter. Just hail CR7 the G.O.A.T and go eat your mummy's food.

You are incredibly dumb, that is why it was easy for me to destroy you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I already said the argument was over when I posted stats. Your dumb ass knew you were finished then, but you just no wan carry last.

Me and you no dey for the same o catego. grin grin grin grin

Stop posting dumb and senseless stats about CR7. He is not and can never be GOAT when Messi, Pele and other greats are there. cool
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by FuckThaMod: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Gamesmart:

You are incredibly dumb, that is why it was easy for me to destroy you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I already said the argument was over when I posted stats. Your dumb ass knew you were finished then, but you just no wan carry last.

Me and you no dey for the same o catego. grin grin grin grin

Stop posting dumb and senseless stats about CR7. He is not and can never be GOAT when Messi, Pele and other greats are there. cool
I agree with everything you said apart from messi being listed as the G.O.A.T... It's obvious you don't watch ball.
Messi can never be at the same level with pele, talk more of CR7 who is the realest G.O.A.T.

Anyways, this is my last response to you and i won't read whatever gibberish you type again. So keep on wailing while sensible humans knows the fact.

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by Gamesmart: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I agree with everything you said apart from messi being listed as the G.O.A.T... It's obvious you don't watch ball.
Messi can never be at the same level with pele, talk more of CR7 who is the realest G.O.A.T.

Anyways, this is my last response to you and i won't read whatever gibberish you type again. So keep on wailing while sensible humans knows the fact.

If you are not competent enough to state your criteria of how to judge who the GOAT is, then don't be stating who the GOAT is.
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by FuckThaMod: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
Gamesmart:

If you are not competent enough to state your criteria of how to judge who the GOAT is, then don't be stating who the GOAT is.
[/s]

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by Thunday1005(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2020
No long talk.

Lea deserve it
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations by TMDigital: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
FuckThaMod:

Are you awake now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Golden Age Of Nigerian Athletics - Videos, Pictures And Memories. / Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.