Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

American Pastor T.D Jakes: How I Traced My Ancestry To The Igbo Tribe In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / American Pastor T.D Jakes: How I Traced My Ancestry To The Igbo Tribe In Nigeria (421 Views)

Pastor T.B Joshua's Death is Like a Pilot Vanishing during Mid Flight / Bishop T.d Jakes Set To Visit Nigeria And To Receive Chieftaincy Title At Mbaise / How To Build Your Vision From The Ground Up - Q&A With Bishop T.D. Jakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Pastor T.D Jakes: How I Traced My Ancestry To The Igbo Tribe In Nigeria by Galantmedia: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Worldwide and famous American pasyor, Bishop T.D Jakes of the Potter’s House recounted how he revealed that his ancestors are from the Igbo tribe of Nigeria.

The clergyman further stated that the test revealed his ancestors were from Nigeria.

“It all started when Henry Lewis Gates, who was at Harvard, decided to this DNA testing to see where my ancestry came from. It was me, it was Oprah Winfrey. It was Quincy Jones and others,” he said.

Source: https://galantnaija.com/man-of-god-pastor-t-d-jakes-reveals-how-he-traced-his-ancestry-to-the-igbo-tribe/

Re: American Pastor T.D Jakes: How I Traced My Ancestry To The Igbo Tribe In Nigeria by gangstarmonk(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbo Amaka cheesy

Everybody wants to relate.

The only indigenous major tribe in Nigeria. The rest are immigrants.

I hail you guys.
Re: American Pastor T.D Jakes: How I Traced My Ancestry To The Igbo Tribe In Nigeria by goodmorning40: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
You are welcome sir
Illustrious son of igboland
All of them Michael Jackson, Robert Kelly, Kenya West name them they are all Igbo's

Igbo's are known for great exploits

(1) (Reply)

Former Federal Petroleum Minister & Frontline Niger Delta Leader, Late Chief Dr. / How Many Of You Notice That They Have Temper With The Network? / Pamela Odame Used To Be A Big Time Prostitute At Osu, I Even Slept With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.