Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,204 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State (2540 Views)

MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians / When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Blue3k:

[s]Lol shut up osu pussy. Pathetic osu like you stay in LovePeddler houses because you can't get laid unless you pay.

Ps. 99.9% of igbo girls are prostitutes according to Kanu.
[/s]
ta those are akwa ibom girls using igbo names to deceive their customers ,but we all know that most akwa ibom girls are prostitutes and the easiest to Bleep ,including the married ones. In fact,I have an akwa ibom girl just arrived now, i told her not to wear pant when coming. I will tear are toto tonight and show you the pics.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State by Blue3k(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
dracula95:
ta those are akwa ibom girls using igbo names to deceive their customers ,but we all know that most akwa ibom girls are prostitutes and the easiest to Bleep ,including the married ones. In fact,I have an akwa ibom girl just arrived now I will tear are toto tonight and show you the pics.

Lol your supreme leader already told the world the truth. Enjoy paying for pussy loser osu.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol pussy osu keep asking.
lol , little cry baby , am I touching those nerves yet. who cares? I just enjoy seeing you cry . keep crying blue boy.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State by Blue3k(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rudgwa101:
lol , little cry baby , am I touch those nerves yet. who care? I just enjoy seeing you crying . keep crying blue boy.

Lol pathetic osu clown you're getting boring now.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Blue3k:

[s]Lol your supreme leader already told the world the truth. Enjoy paying for pussy loser osu.[/s]
All akwa ibom girls are prostitutes . they are just too cheap . who is complaining? i love tearing their toto though, there's nothing you can do about it . keep crying ,blue boy.

Re: Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Blue3k:
Akwa girls are cheap but are too sweet to Bleep , don't blame me .
Re: Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Blue3k:

[s]Lol your supreme leader already told the world the truth. Enjoy paying for pussy loser osu.[/s]
everyone knows ibom girls are the cheapest and easiest to bang , no need to spend, they just get wet easily when they see me with my ride .
Re: Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State by Blue3k(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rudgwa101:
All akwa ibom girls are prostitutes . they are just too cheap .

Lol you're recycling Google images. Show us the pussy you're getting tonight unless lying for the internet. You osu are a weird bunch.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Govt. Unveils A Coat Of Arms And Flag For The State by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Blue3k:

[s]Lol you're recycling Google images. Show us the pussy you're getting tonight unless lying for the internet. You osu are a weird bunch[/s].
Victor Attah lamenting and crying that Akwa ibom girls are only used and dumped grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike, Diri, Kwankoso, Bode George, Others, Storm Ondo For PDP Mega Rally / Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko / No be to shout VAT! VAT!! Will your state survive VAT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.