Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month (14100 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Maiduguri-damaturu Highway Reopens After Closure For Military Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by 1kachi(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2020
When will one even travel to all of these countries...God knows a nigger's heart desires
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by demoBaba: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2020
crownedprinz:
Hhaha Canada is Nigeria Capital now. The way Nigerians are aiming to go to Canada ehn? na only Buhari go remain las las

United State don cast my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by TimiAkinno: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2020
4 Statements Nigerians Hate To Hear https://danfoxpress.xyz/4-statements-nigerians-hate-to-hear/ via @danfoxpress
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by SeniorGee(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2020
They open from 9:30 to 12:30 and do what the rest of the day? And yet backlog of applications?? Pure incompetence
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by therajah: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2020
iamyemiakins:
How that one take reduce price of fuel and electricity tariff
Ill tell you how. If you go to any nepa office or filling station, read out this news in your local dialect to the sales person. Then you get to pay ooonly 30% of the pump price for fuel or the electricity.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by armadeo(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2020
southniyikaye:
God, you know my heart and what I pray for everyday.
A land flowing with milk and honey.
A land where I can have peace of mind
I country where where I can get a better shot at life,
A LIFE IN CANADA IS ALL I PRAY FOR GOD.

make I atleast stop to dey shout,
STILL YOUR FAVORITE FABRICATOR GUY!!!! UP AND DOWN.
But till then,
STILL YOUR FAVORITE FABRICATOR GUY. FOR YOUR A-Z FEASIBILITY REPORT ON SKID GAS PLANT, INSTALLATION, PROCUREMENT AND MAINTENANCE.

FOR YOUR FABRICATOR JOBS, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED..

Lol.

May God bless the work of your hands.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by Marisujuaku(f): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2020
I have plans of relocating to Canada. I'm a first timer though. I need someone to guide me on the processes involved and the amount too. I've been in touch with an online immigration agency but this is Nigeria, I'm just scared of commiting fully into their stuff.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by armadeo(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Marisujuaku:
I have plans of relocating to Canada. I'm a first timer though. I need someone to guide me on the processes involved and the amount too. I've been in touch with an online immigration agency but this is Nigeria, I'm just scared of commiting fully into their stuff.

Visit the travel section.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by obonujoker(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Better... Soon be off from this annoying country
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by mich2012: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yes oh. Those guys really tortured folks emotionally...
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by rapheal5(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Any news about when nigeria embassy go open for france pls
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by earnit3: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month by Yaks02(m): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2020
iamyemiakins:
This country no just balance at all

The joy of an average nigerian is to leave this country..... smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am / Lekki International Airport / FG Hires Lawyers With N500m To Recover N330bn From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.