Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki (669 Views)

Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness / Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki / Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by MichaelMega: 3:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in last Saturday Governorship election, Pastor Ize-Iyamu, has called on Governor Godwin Obaseki to return to his former party, APC.

In a television broadcast on Wednesday night, Ize-Iyamu said, “We are going to talk to everybody. We are going to bring everybody back. I want to salute my brother, the governor. I will like to appeal to him to return to the party. In every family, we have a disagreement.

“Let it not be said that it was this disagreement that pushed him out. I made that mistake before and I have come to realise that it was a grievous error and I will not want him as a senior brother to make the same mistake.

“I will like to appeal to him to set aside his anger and come back. In APC, he is recognised as a leader and it would be difficult for him to be recognised as a leader in the new party he is going to.

READ MORE: https://mydailybells.com.ng/set-aside-your-anger-and-return-to-apc-ize-iyamu-begs-obaseki/

1 Share

Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by malele(m): 4:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Lol
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Amotolongbo(f): 4:05am On Sep 24, 2020
Candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in last Saturday Governorship election, Pastor Ize-Iyamu, has called on Governor Godwin Obaseki to return to his former party, APC.
So that Ize-Iyamu can return back to PDP

1 Like

Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by ursullalinda(f): 4:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Really?.......would he have said same thing to him if he won?.......well I guess he is trying to make amends......so Edolites perception about him will change.......teaming up with Oshiomole wasn't a wise idea for him @ all.
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Nbotee(m): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Lolzzz... So if he returns to APC will U return to PDP?

1 Like

Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Racoon(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2020
grin After all the insults & humiliation they subjected you to including Tony Kabaka barreness insult on his wife? Just imagine if you had lost the election.Tinubu, Adams Oshiomhole,Ize Iyamu would never have heard your own plea.So remember the law of power on crushing your enemies

Well as it's said, success has many friends while failure automatically becomes an orphan.Obaseki pls keep APC @ arm's length because it's full of wicked & vindictive people.

2 Likes

Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by tobechi74: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2020
Good. Cooperation
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by edo3(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2020
Return gini?
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2020
We keep telling the foolish supporters that revolution can't happen through a Nigerian politician
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by starbn(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2020
this world no balance @ all.
just look @ obaseki have reduced political lions to political lizard.
well obaseki please don't associate yourself with all this vissionless power hungry politicians.
they are going to destroy you political career.
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Lipscomb(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2020
What is wrong with you which revolution are you talking about?
StaffofOrayan:
We keep telling the foolish supporters that revolution can't happen through a Nigerian politician
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by ayodele17893: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2020
We keep telling the idiots backers that revolutionary can't happen through a nigeria statesman
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by IJOBA2: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2020
NAWA FOR EZI IYAMU grin
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Lipscomb:
What is wrong with you which revolution are you talking about?

The revolution to put value on lives in Nigeria
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by CHIMaaaah(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2020
he won't try it, not after all the embarrassment grin
Re: Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by bisi16(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Don't trust politicians. I won't be surprised if he takes the bait.
If na so, then Ize Iyamu should return to Pdp too. Rubbish and nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Website Hacked In Support Of #endsars / Obaseki Convoys Killed Two Benin Guys Yesterday / Is Tribalism And Nepotism On The Rise In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.