Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road (18112 Views)

Osinbajo, Fashola, Lawan, Others Attend APC Youth Conference In Abuja / Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President / Orji Uzor Kalu Endorses Ahmed Lawan For Senate President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by OPPPS: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2020
tiredoflife:
Other regions dey collect rail way
Even Niger republic collet
The fool dey happy cos of common road
Other regions that laboured and brought the party to power.
You can't be a slave to PDP in the last 21 yes. And you want APC to pay your retirement benefits. It doesn't work that way
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by Nicoddemus(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2020
That's my village we're talking about here angry

Kalu your sins are forgiven
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by tiredoflife(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2020
OPPPS:

Other regions that laboured and brought the party to power.
You can't be a slave to PDP in the last 21 yes. And you want APC to pay your retirement benefits. It doesn't work that way

I am from the niger delta
We are pdp
How come we have a rail from warri
Oh did we too labour to put the party to power

Stop this winner take all mentality
The loan will be paid by all
Or will south east be excluded from the loan
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by focus7: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Buhari hate Igbo's and he's building roads that their son refused to build for them for his five years erra.
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by obyrich(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Onepeople:
Orji is an epitome of stupidity, how dear you refer your constitutional right as favour?Buhari have been awarding and completing mind blowing projects in the far north, I have not seen any of their politicians referred to it as favour , what manner of ass licking is this?

Don't mind them. Fashola has visited ABA-Ikot Ekpene road many times. The road has been awarded many times or at least there has been announcements of it's being awarded by FEC. Up till now, nobody is working on the road. The road is impassable.

Empty noises everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by SeanBeezy(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Osobi32:
working so hard to capture abia....... Fixing the Arochukwu road will really get him more supporters with alex oti already by his side. hmmm. Something is cooking.
Supporters he has already gotten by proxy when Alex Otti decamped. Abia PDP is the worst in the country. Even Wike can't campaign for anyone here

1 Like

Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by matrixx(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Is it thier money?
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by amNIGERIA: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Anambra State vs Ebonyi State

Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by amNIGERIA: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Anambra State vs Ebonyi State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTVJb7aN1bk

What happens when we don't spend all our lives crying and complaining����������

Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by Miracle1991: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rikze:
While this is commendable, we hope they start this project and finish it with the same speed at which they carry out projects up North.

Secondly, I'm looking forward to when the Isuikwuato/ Okigwe Road will be awarded... That road is begging for mercy. You can't travel on that road and not work on the suspensions of your car, that's how bad the road is. Coupled with multiple erosion sites...
which project was carried out in the North with the alleged speed?
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by Franking: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Notice me
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by MoIbrahim: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
They should build the road first
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by OPPPS: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
tiredoflife:

I am from the niger delta
We are pdp
How come we have a rail from warri
Oh did we too labour to put the party to power

Stop this winner take all mentality
The loan will be paid by all
Or will south east be excluded from the loan
Do you know the cost FG has invested in Second Niger bridge? The case of APC is not winners take it all rather the case of SE is losers want them all .
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by earnit3: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Failed government
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by Rikze: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
hisgrace090:

The road is now impassable with it numerouse gully's begging for attention of Nigeria.

That's terrible, I used that road a few months ago. As usual, I had to change one of my hubs, the other time was the back shocks, after then was the shafts.

You can't use that road without repairing something in the legs of vehicle!
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by tiredoflife(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
OPPPS:

Do you know the cost FG has invested in Second Niger bridge? The case of APC is not winners take it all rather the case of SE is losers want them all .

Is the bridge for Nigeria or the bridge is for igbos
U lots are irredeemable
Re: Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road by ojotobiloba1: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
That road is the worst I have ever seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State / President Buhari Attends Adama Barrow's Inauguration (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.